What's new

Suicides & Heart Attacks: Due to High Inflation, Costly Electricity and Over Billings !

خودکشی سے بہتر ہے کُنڈا مارلو۔ پولیس پکڑے تو بل کے
پیسوں کا چوتھائی انکو دے دو۔
بچوں کو کیوں مارنا ہے۔ بچے مریں انکے جنہوں نے ہمیں اس حال میں پہنچایا ہے۔

خودکشی سے بہتر ہے کُنڈا مارلو۔ پولیس پکڑے تو بل کے
پیسوں کا چوتھائی انکو دے دو۔
بچوں کو کیوں مارنا ہے۔ بچے مریں انکے جنہوں نے ہمیں اس حال میں پہنچایا ہے۔
Rural areas can't use cunda...load shedding in those areas is 20+ hours

Pray for Chinese they made solar cheap enough for man kind to use them

I am full solar in two my homes in Pakistan each system is 5kv system costing around 10-20 lac

I also have one 7k solar pump system

Get your self a solar panel and DC fan for now and don't pay bill

Resist the Army and Rouge Tola

RELEASE IMRAN KHAN

Else these stories will continue

Get your self a solar panel and DC fan for now and don't pay bill
If you have any money to invest, get at least a small solar panel and a small battery. It will not only save you money, but you will also thank yourself when the grid starts failing. All evidence points to Pakistan electric supply going the way of Lebanon. If you can run a few LED bulbs, may be a fan or two and charge your phones, you will feel much better when the power fails.

### State-Specific Solar Subsidy in Andhra Pradesh: Surya Shakti Scheme

#### Overview
- The Surya Shakti Scheme is specific to Andhra Pradesh and aims to promote rooftop solar panel installations.
- The scheme targets 1A and 1B households for solar panel installations.

#### Key Features
- **Solar Panel Setup**: The government will set up solar panels on rooftops at subsidized rates.
- **Use and Sell**: Households can use the solar energy and sell the excess to the electricity department.
- **Cost**: The solar panel units worth ₹60,000 will be provided to households for ₹10,000.

#### Eligibility Criteria
- **Free Area**: Must have a shadow-free area of 100 square feet for installation.
- **Inspection**: Feasibility report and inspection by MeeSeva center.
- **1KW Users**: Subsidy is for families with 1 KW capacity usage.

#### Required Documents
- Property documents for proof of available area.
- Electricity consumption details.
- Income details.
- Residential proof like Aadhaar card, voter ID, or ration card.

#### Registration Process
- Visit the nearest MeeSeva Center for registration.
- Pay ₹50 as an application fee.

This scheme offers a significant subsidy and makes solar panel installation highly affordable for eligible households in Andhra Pradesh.

---------

It is so cheap to have a basic solar plant in India and our governments provide 80% subsidy.

For 10000 rupees (one time payment), you will get a solar plant (1 KW capacity) that generate an avg 150 units a month. That should be enough to power small households.

Looking at the bills in Pakistan, Indians should count their luck that they are born in India.

@ziaulislam @Hero786

Last edited:
Why kill yourself? Why not target those who made your life miserable? What a backwards beghairat quom

### State-Specific Solar Subsidy in Andhra Pradesh: Surya Shakti Scheme

#### Overview
- The Surya Shakti Scheme is specific to Andhra Pradesh and aims to promote rooftop solar panel installations.
- The scheme targets 1A and 1B households for solar panel installations.

#### Key Features
- **Solar Panel Setup**: The government will set up solar panels on rooftops at subsidized rates.
- **Use and Sell**: Households can use the solar energy and sell the excess to the electricity department.
- **Cost**: The solar panel units worth ₹60,000 will be provided to households for ₹10,000.

#### Eligibility Criteria
- **Free Area**: Must have a shadow-free area of 100 square feet for installation.
- **Inspection**: Feasibility report and inspection by MeeSeva center.
- **1KW Users**: Subsidy is for families with 1 KW capacity usage.

#### Required Documents
- Property documents for proof of available area.
- Electricity consumption details.
- Income details.
- Residential proof like Aadhaar card, voter ID, or ration card.

#### Registration Process
- Visit the nearest MeeSeva Center for registration.
- Pay ₹50 as an application fee.

This scheme offers a significant subsidy and makes solar panel installation highly affordable for eligible households in Andhra Pradesh.

---------

It is so cheap to have a basic solar plant in India and our governments provide 80% subsidy.

For 10000 rupees (one time payment), you will get a solar plant (1 KW capacity) that generate an avg 150 units a month. That should be enough to power small households.

Looking at the bills in Pakistan, Indians should count their luck that they are born in India.

@ziaulislam @Hero786
That is a fantastic plan. getting a 1kW plant for almost free. $120 is what I pay for my car battery. Do they give a battery to go along with it too to use the power at night?

That is a fantastic plan. getting a 1kW plant for almost free. $120 is what I pay for my car battery. Do they give a battery to go along with it too to use the power at night?
I don't think so but one can buy an inverter battery ($150) for such a use.

If you are going to die anyway then why don't take few haramkhor generals along you?
Only one solution to this menace grab whatever you have and march towards PDM bastards and those who imposed them upon us. Let them feel the pain as well or else they don't care if a common lives or die.

Establishment needs to be held accountable and charged with Treason.

this is a common strategy in commie countries, starve the people so they have no qualms about fighting back

it's how north korea, soviet, mao ruled

all for the benefit of the people of course

Back
Top Bottom