What's new

Suicides & Heart Attacks: Due to High Inflation, Costly Electricity and Over Billings !

Hero786

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
This thread i am creating as number of suicides increasing routinely due to Duffers and their puppet regime change and corruption.

1)

AHANIAN (Dunya News) – A mother of four allegedly committed suicide after being fed up with financial worries and High Electricity bills.

In order to pay their Rs10,000 electricity bill, Qasim said, they had to sell their household goods and take a loan. Worse still, Mepco officials did not restore their electricity despite payment of bill.

“When I came home, my wife Hamna was exhausted because of electricity issue and a lack of food for children. She took poison and ended her life in a fit of frustration," Qasim said.

Last edited:
i never understood suicide in these types of situations

id rather fight the govt to death
Mostly happening in urban areas
Rural areas neither have money nor ability to pay bills ..laod shedding is 20+ hours so it doesn't even matter

its sad man, but in our culture we have little empathy and human life has and always will be cheap. We're not exactly jews where every life matters. Empathy is genetic unfortunately.

its sad man, but in our culture we have little empathy and human life has and always will be cheap. We're not exactly jews where every life matters. Empathy is genetic unfortunately.
Are you mental?:"We're not exactly jews where every life matters."

new tweet added,
man dead due to costly and over billings. heart attack in wapda.

Faisalabad man ‘dies by suicide’ over Rs40,000 electricity bill

The deceased was the father of two children.

Gojra Saddar police on Tuesday registered two cases against 158 people for protesting against inflated power bills and blocking the M-4 at two points between Gojra and Toba Tek Singh interchanges on Monday.

On the other hand, a man allegedly committed suicide at Dijkot near Faisalabad after he failed to pay Rs40,000 electricity bill.

The family of Muhammad Hamza (35), a resident of Sabri Town locality of Dijkot, told police that he was already at his wits’ end due to financial constraints and the exorbitant electricity bill proved the last nail in his coffin. When he could not pay his bill, he shot himself dead. However, Dijkot police said an investigation would be carried out into the incident to confirm facts. The deceased was the father of two minor children.

In Gojra, the cases were registered under identical sections of 341, 506, 290, 291, 148 and 149 of the Pakistan Penal Code against the electricity protesters.

Bcos belief in Islam is weak among them .

There is no forgiveness for suicide
Depresion to due costy electricity, over billing and high inflation.
Result is Suicide or Heart Attack or Even Brain Attack.

Back
Top Bottom