What's new

90 PKR per Unit in Electricity will be charge in September`s Bill

That is 30 cents per kWh; three times what I pay. Pretty steep even for an American. At that rate, my summer bill will be about $300 per month and winter bill about $600 per month. I can afford it, but I will grumble loudly.

1693380206843.jpeg

In TN, the ranfe 1-200 is subsidised by the government

How ducking much ..... wow

Pakistanis are being taken for cunts

My gosh at that rate

That is 30 cents per kWh; three times what I pay. Pretty steep even for an American. At that rate, my summer bill will be about $300 per month and winter bill about $600 per month. I can afford it, but I will grumble loudly.

well - that is the cost of the corrupt deals the pml/ppp goverments signed now reflected in peoples bills. people should pay attention to what their elected goverments are doing on their behalf ...

before it was disguised under subsidies, now it cannot be, so that is the raw contractual cost.

Somebody want to kill people and fight each other. Normal salary is 25000 , Now, make budget, how can one pay 22000 Rs bill for electrity for just one fan and two bulb, one fridge.

Pakistanis are being taken for cunts

Because they are fuckin cunts. Everyone of us is busy in our own thing. Khan said main bardasht ker loon ga app bardasht nahi ker pain ga" back then we made fun of this.
Nothing can be done, theft has already been done and those who committed day light robbery have returned back to their homes in the UK.
Pakistanis can continue to be cunts and wuss.

It's upto Pakistanis now to decide thier fate. It will be impossible for Pakistanis to pay back thier bills, I can't see anyone paying 90 rupees per unit, it seems establishment wants everyone to starve to death.

Somebody want to kill people and fight each other. Normal salary is 25000 , Now, make budget, how can one pay 22000 Rs bill for electrity for just one fan and two bulb, one fridge.

they should not use something they cannot afford ???? what is this culture of entitlement that has been built up in pakistan ??? the cost to pakisrani's is the actual cost which is from fx rates, and contractual terms and market prices of the fuel.

Last edited:
Because they are fuckin cunts. Everyone of us is busy in our own thing. Khan said main bardasht ker loon ga app bardasht nahi ker pain ga" back then we made fun of this.
Nothing can be done, theft has already been done and those who committed day light robbery have returned back to their homes in the UK.
Pakistanis can continue to be cunts and wuss.
And what Khan did exactly to alleviate the problem? He was in Government for 4 years and price of electricity increased significantly in his tenure.....what was Khan doing to resolve that?

they should not use something they cannot afford ???? what is this culture of entitlement that has been built up in pakistan ??? the cost to pakisrani's is the actual cost which is from fx rates, and contractual terms and market prices of the fuel.
Quite harsh but true.

I cannot afford an S Class so should I start grumbling? We don't have Oil or Gas and hence all our power generation is based on imported fuel which is increasingly more expensive due to continuously falling PKR; nothing that anybody can really do in the short term to manage that.

Not the same for all locations...

Bangalore - I just paid for 147 Units = 1717 RS (11.68 INR per unit with all the taxes)
That chart was for TN only, published by TNEB not applicable for other states.

This PKR 90/unit must be a one time impost to make up for shortfall of the past. I expect it will become normal from next month?

Regards

Back
Top Bottom