What's new

Status
Not open for further replies.

shchinese

BANNED
Reaction score
已经让管理员删了我的帐号了,和各位道别。

大家永远要记住:美国、日本都和我们有过节,但非利害冲突,印度是未来中国100年唯一的敌人。世界太小,容不下一个发达的中国和一个发达的印度,和印度的竞争是你死我活,是博命。

:undecided: p;z translate :cheers:

Brother, its real sad, i wish i could translate it for you, but may be

put it this way, I share the same feeling as the thread starter.

May be its time for me to leave PDF pretty soon too.

:pakistan::cheers::china:

Brother, its real sad, i wish i could translate it for you, but may be

put it this way, I share the same feeling as the thread starter.

May be its time for me to leave PDF pretty soon too.

:pakistan::cheers::china:

i know how you feel :frown:

已经让管理员删了我的帐号了,和各位道别。

大家永远要记住:美国、日本都和我们有过节,但非利害冲突,印度是未来中国100年唯一的敌人。世界太小,容不下一个发达的中国和一个发达的印度,和印度的竞争是你死我活,是博命。

This is what this translates when put on a free on line translator..may have issues with syntax.

"Everybody forever must remember that,US, Japan all and we have celebrate a holiday, but the non-formidable conflict, India will be the future China 100 year only enemy.The world too is small, allows not to be below a developed China and a developed India, with India's competition is life and death, is the abundant life. "

兄弟,开心点
不用太计较

Free on line translation !!

Brothers, the happy spot
do not need too to haggle over

兄弟好走

多虑了,三哥问题多多,分裂势力偏低开花,国防工业一塌糊涂。至于经济,民族特性决定了三哥效率永远低下。除非蹦出个老毛给三哥来场彻底的改革,否者三哥不足为虑,至多是个马前卒而已。日本跟MD倒是要小心。

Last edited:
多虑了,三哥问题多多,分裂势力偏低开花,国防工业一塌糊涂。至于经济,民族特性决定了三哥效率永远低下。除非蹦出个老毛给三哥来场彻底的改革,否者三哥不足为虑,至多是个马前卒而已。日本跟MD倒是要小心。

Results : Free on on line translation:

"Has considered thoroughly, three elder brother questions very much, the separatist group somewhat low blossoms, defense industry in a complete mess. As for the economy, the national character had resolved three elder brother efficiencies are forever low. Only if jumps Lao Mao to come the field thorough reform for three elder brother, otherwise three elder brother insufficiencies are the worries, is at most a foot soldier attendant. Japan must be careful but actually with MD".

兄弟不必杞人忧天,未来主要国家大战可能性很小

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom