What's new

A very good talk by Hailin Ye (about China-India relationship

througheye

Reaction score
Country
China
It's a very good talk given by a Chinese expert on South Asia. This was not a talk show on TV channel, but a more serious one. He gave an insight about China-India relationship, and deep analysis about it's current situation and future options. I had some same views as him.

I tried to post the links in my thread. It seems I don't have the right as I am the new member.
However, If there is any senior member would like to help post the links. The Chinese members can search on Youtube using "叶海林"。 The Title of this talk is 叶海林,中国和印度的外交关系,藏南,阿克赛钦,达旺的归属,南亚的国际形势.
Or on Youku (优酷):叶海林:全面解构中印四栖并存的复合型国家关系(上)
叶海林:中印双边关系中的合作与冲突(下)。 

Sorry for that talk is given in Chinese. The members from other country may not understand it.

Thanks a lot for posting the link.

Would you like to post another part?

The total talk took about one hour and three quarters.

It's a very good talk given by a Chinese expert on South Asia. This was not a talk show on TV channel, but a more serious one. He gave an insight about China-India relationship, and deep analysis about it's current situation and future options. I had some same views as him.

I tried to post the links in my thread. It seems I don't have the right as I am the new member.
However, If there is any senior member would like to help post the links. The Chinese members can search on Youtube using "叶海林"。 The Title of this talk is 叶海林,中国和印度的外交关系,藏南,阿克赛钦,达旺的归属,南亚的国际形势.
Or on Youku (优酷):叶海林:全面解构中印四栖并存的复合型国家关系(上)
叶海林:中印双边关系中的合作与冲突(下)。 

Sorry for that talk is given in Chinese. The members from other country may not understand it.
a summary would be appreciated OP

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom