What's new

本论坛是国际论坛,以印度与巴基斯坦人为主,所以论坛的标准语言是英语。

以前有一个中文贴,后来被版主封锁了。

Please dont laugh at other county.May be we have some troubles with our neighborhood。

India has his own principle for developing himself.We hope others respect us while we should respect others.

I think asia‘s peace is the most important thing for everyone who lives here.Who will get benefit from a war?

The one doesn't involved in the war.

So we should cooperation with each other.

You will find that someone who like to instigateing here,and they will change every flag them like at anytime.

Please dont laugh at other county.May be we have some troubles with our neighborhood。

India has his own principle for developing himself.We hope others respect us while we should respect others.

I think asia‘s peace is the most important thing for everyone who lives here.Who will get benefit from a war?

You will find that someone who like to instigateing here,and they will change every flag them like at anytime.

Yes, U R right . We need cooperate with each other

there is a forum,not cctv.

we can really say :love ,or no.

RT, 我是个来自中国的朋友, 无意间在谷歌里搜索:tensions between China and Vietnam 时发现这个论坛, 可我打英文很慢。。。 想问下,有朋友会中文吗? 那样我就方便多了。。。。 :taz:

你怎么能用谷歌来搜索呢,我还以为谷歌在大陆被禁止了呢。

Star√ation;1865074 said:

脑残无下限~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Star√ation;1865074 said:
Yes,Google moved the server to Hong Kong,but wo can also visit google !哈哈,其实我还是中文好!![/url]

wǒ huānyíng nǐ !

wǒ de hànyǔ bù hǎo. wǒ zài xuéxí hànyǔ.

Yes,Google moved the server to Hong Kong,but wo can also visit google !哈哈,其实我还是中文好!![/url]
So, why don't you use Baidu, the most popular search engine in China?
Sorry, I'm from outside China so I couldn't figure how it look like when searching with Baidu inside China.

Star√ation;1865197 said:
So, why don't you use Baidu, the most popular search engine in China?
Sorry, I'm from outside China so I couldn't figure how it look like when searching with Baidu inside China.

Its the same thing, and Google is not and has never been blocked. Google voluntarily left China, China did not kick it out.

Back
Top Bottom