What's new

Smilesme

New Recruit

Reaction score
RT, 我是个来自中国的朋友, 无意间在谷歌里搜索:tensions between China and Vietnam 时发现这个论坛, 可我打英文很慢。。。 想问下,有朋友会中文吗? 那样我就方便多了。。。。 :taz:

nobody can understand my meaning ?
Yes bro, there are plenty of Chinese members that know Chinese here but since this is an international forum, will be better to post in English, does not matter you are slow in typing English, use google translate might help too, good luck bro.:china:

hahahaha,yi bian lian xi ying yu ,yi bian tiao xi yin du sb ,hai you bi zhe geng you le qu de shi qing me ?

Yes bro, there are plenty of Chinese members that know Chinese here but since this is an international forum, will be better to post in English, does not matter you are slow in typing English, use google translate might help too, good luck bro.:china:
Thank you ~~~ I'm very curious about your nationality, JP or CN? I saw this : A hungry man is not a free man. ~ Adlai E. Stevenson
中华人民共和国万岁 Long live the People's Republic of China , so i think you might be chinese , but why would you put China national flagth Jap's in this forum ?

Thank you ~~~ I'm very curious about your nationality, JP or CN? I saw this : A hungry man is not a free man. ~ Adlai E. Stevenson
中华人民共和国万岁 Long live the People's Republic of China , so i think you might be chinese , but why would you put China national flagth Jap's in this forum ?

Of cos Chinese.:china: and Japanese one is my location flag

。。。。。mao si ye zhiyou zhongguo ren neng kan dong SB shi shenma yisi le ....兄弟哪里的啊?

But why would you put a Jap flag ? what do you want to express to other people ? or you love Jap ?

Stop your nonsense, you need to disclose your location according to the forum. You started to make me wonder who you really are.

Stop your nonsense, you need to disclose your location according to the forum. You started to make me wonder who you really are.

Sorry for making you feel misunderstand, I dont mean it, I understand your meaning , As to JAP, I neither hate it nor love it. I'm keep neutralism.

Sorry for making you feel misunderstand, I dont mean it, I understand your meaning , As to JAP, I neither hate it nor love it. I'm keep neutralism.

I know Chinese. I don't have pinyin on my linux machine though. I'll get back to you once I get back on my windows machine.

。。。。。mao si ye zhiyou zhongguo ren neng kan dong SB shi shenma yisi le ....兄弟哪里的啊?

china.jiangsu ....

india guy always say: india will ,india wish ,india hope , india plan....

joke country...

Back
Top Bottom