What's new

Çay Bahçesi

Let me make my position clear here.

Most readers from Turkey and Middle East here, as well as African and South American continents, would have an opinion of the the US Army as an institution with murderous and rapist policies.

I am not talking about individuals enlisted in the Army here. Some of them are good people. I had a class mate during MA in the US who were former Army personnel. He told in the class he enlisted to pay off his tuition. He is of Latino descent.

I am talking about the institution. For, when you reform the institution, individuals are reformed, as well. And the vice versa.

In particular, Turkish members with a long memory will remember the Combined Task Force-Poised Hammer in Norther Iraq and how the US forces provided weapons and training to the separatist elements that carried out bloody terror attacks in the Southeast of Turkey in the 1990s.

@jhungary , you are in the wrong place, I am afraid, to preach and whitewash the most deadly armed force in the world. Turkish people have a bitter memory of your Army. They remember how your soldiers put hoods on Turkish soldiers in Northern Iraq on a warm glorious day of 4th of July, 2003.

US is possibly the least popular in Turkey (along with Pakistan) among Muslim majority countries.

Hooray!

Nice try,you sound so innocent but it wont work,we know who you are so,dont come here and act all innocent.
You feel something burning or what?
Actually,its the first time you used the words ''Turkish people'' instead of ''terrorist supporters'',im sure something is burning.
You are just another Chinese troll,not to be taken serious.
You should read my signature some time.
Now,go do your trolling in the Chinese section,im sure you will only show your true colours there.

wtf is worng with people of pdf why they are all focus on turk's genetic
Bir yerleri yaniyor.

Last edited:
Is there any list of THE turan army combined forces? Is there any news About iT or what are they doing exactly? When Will they start doing things togetter? Like exercises, military technologie projects or humanity actions?? Because i see aloth of potential in this and im à bit curious About it... Does Some one know more About this?

So my plan for December involves Istanbul 3x :woot:

twice with 20+ hrs transit going and returning from Pakistan(yea its like Pakistan- Baku - Istanbul on the return flight) and once prob just a week vacation there...Too much of Istanbul now someone tell me what can be done with that or how to make it work :coffee:
I will be in Baku at that time. I can show your around the city.. ;)

Hes a polite guy. Thats him, he posted his picture some time ago here. :)

imageuploadedbydefence-pk1441357688-307304-jpg.253449

when? :woot: That will be awesome...Wait who are you?
which date, you will be in Baku? I am always happy to see foreigners in Azerbaijan.. also, at what time, you will arrive in Azerbaijan? so we can plan everything in advance..

PRC first client of SU-35. PRC has bought 24 SU-35. PRC and Russia have dealed contract for 2 billion.
Китай купил у России истребители Су-35: Оружие: Силовые структуры: Lenta.ru

Китай первым купит российские истребители Су-35 - Korrespondent.net

I wish somebody werent ofended about news. If somebody was offended, i wouldnt translate russian news.
Dont forget, I am real Turkish:)

EDit:
Confirmed
Russia, China sign contract worth over $2 billion for Su-35 fighter jets| Reuters

China is to buy a batch of 24 Sukhoi-35 fighter jets from Russia in a deal worth more than $2 billion, an industry source told Reuters on Thursday, in a move that may help the Kremlin's strained finances.

A spokeswoman for Russian state holding Rostec confirmed a deal between the two countries had been signed involving Su-35 fighter jets, but declined to provide details.

The deal makes China the first foreign buyer of the Su-35, one of Russia's most advanced military aircraft, and is one of the largest contracts for military jets to have ever been signed between the two countries.

Russia and China have been in talks for several years over the Su-35s, and in 2012 the two sides signed a preliminary agreement for Beijing to buy some of the jets, the Kommersant newspaper reported.

Arms sales are a rare bright spot in an otherwise gloomy economic picture for Russia, whose economy is suffering from weak oil prices and Western sanctions over the Ukraine conflict.

Moscow has sought to deepen trade and financial ties with Beijing following the chill in relations with the West over Ukraine, but some analysts are skeptical as to whether the drive has yielded much in the way of early results.

It is not clear when China will pay Russia the more than $2 billion fee for the Su-35 jets.

ANother news from Ukraine.

Ukraine is going to buy Chinese Hongdu L-15 trainer jet with Ukrainian jet engine! They've concerted produce and first flight in 2016.
Украина купит китайские штурмовики – СМИ - Korrespondent.net

Apparently that was not a try. I simply raised two historical points:

Combined Task Force-Poised Hammer
in Northern Iraq and Kurdish insurgency in the 1990s.

Arrest of Turkish soldiers by the US in Northern Iraq on 4th of July, 2003.

I also referred to the public opinion of the US in Turkey.

So, three points in total.

Why would an anonymous internet personality be wish to act innocent or vice? That's worthless and irrelevant.

Nice try,you sound so innocent but it wont work,we know who you are so,dont come here and act all innocent.
You feel something burning or what?
Actually,its the first time you used the words ''Turkish people'' instead of ''terrorist supporters'',im sure something is burning.
You are just another Chinese troll,not to be taken serious.
You should read my signature some time.
Now,go do your trolling in the Chinese section,im sure you will only show your true colours there.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom