What's new

Çay Bahçesi

I think for everything, an excuse can be made.

Although my country has suffered much more than Turkey from actions of western countries, I wouldn't personally boo a moment for silence of ordinary civilians killed. You still know my position about hypocrisy of the world in dealing with different terror attacks in different places.

what you do in your country is your decision.
France gave weapons to YPG... they involved themselves in this, they knew the risks

and worst case scenario happened, they got bit.
there's no use weeping now.

▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒▒▓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▒▒░░▒▒░░▒▒▒▓█▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▒▓▓░░░░░▒▓█▓█▓█▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░▒▒▓▓▒░░░░░▒▒▓▓█▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓██▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▓▒▒░░░░░░▒▒▒▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▒▓███████▓▓▓▒▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░▒▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓░░▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓░░▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▒▓▓▒▒▓▓▓▓▓███▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒░░▒░░░░░░▒▒▒▓▓▓███████▒▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒░▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░▒░▒▓████▓█████▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓█▒░░░░░░░░░░░░▒░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░▒▒▓▒▓████▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓░░░░░░░░▒░░▒▒░░░▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░░░░░░░▒█▓▓▒██▓▒▒▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒ ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▒░▒▒▓█████▒▒▒▒░▒▒▓████████▓▓█▓▓░░░░░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▒ ▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓░▒▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓▒▒▓█████▓▓████▓▒▒▒░░░░░▒██░░░▓▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒ ▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░███▒█████░░▒▒▒▒████░░▓▓▓▒▒█▓▒░▒░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▒▓▒▒▒▒▒ ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░▒▒▓███▒░░▒▒▒▓▓█▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░▒▒▒░░▓▓▓▒▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒ ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░░░░▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒░░▓▓▒▒▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒ ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▒░▒▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▒▒▒ ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▓▒▒▒ ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓░░░▒▒▒░▒▒▒▒██▒▒▒░▒▒▒▒▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▒░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▓▒▒ ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▓▒▒▓█▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▒▓▒▒▒▓▒▒ ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▓░░▒▓███▓▒▓▒▒▒▒▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▒▒▓▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▒▒ ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒░░░░▒█▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▒▓▓▓▒▒▓▒▓▒▒▒▒▓▒▒ ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░▒░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▒▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▒▒▒▓█▓▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▓█▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒██▓▓▒▒▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▒▒▒░░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▓▒▓▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▓░▓████▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▒▒▒░▒▒▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▓▒▒▓▓▒▓▒▓▓▓█▓█▓░░░██████▓▓▒▒▓▒▒▒▒▒▒ ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▒▒░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓█▓▓▓██▓█░░░░█████████▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▒▒▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓███▓███▒░░░░░▒███████████▓▒▒▒▒▒▒ ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓██████▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█░░░░░░░░░░▒████████████████▓▒▒ ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████░░▒▓█▓█▓▓▓▓▓█░░░░░░░░░░░▒████████████████████ ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█████████████████░░░░█▒▒▓▓▓▓▒░░░░░░░░░░▓▓█████████████████████ ████████████████████████░░░░

Mate, i understand them well.

1-) Booing for Paris victims. Probably they are thinking like "We suffer from terrorism just like France, do French organize 1 minute's silence for Turkish victim ? No. Then why should we forced to do so."

2-)Booing for the victims of the Ankara bombing.

This one is a bit more complex. You know the PKK - Military clashes. These people who attended the "Peace Meeting".....when a Turkish soldier dies they won't say a word. When a civilian dies because of the clashes, they will blame government. When a PKK terrorist dies they attend to his/her funeral, chant anti-Turkey slogans, clash with police etc.... Do you know that after the bombing police came to the scene in minutes. First thing they have done is to attack police. Blaming government.

So, i think every life is precious. Nobody deserves to lost their lives in a such brutal way.

However, do i respect these guys ? No.
Will i attend to minute's silence for these guys ? No.
Should i be forced for a minute's silence for these guys against my will ? No.

@Sinan @Bismarck @-DENO- @Serpentine

Please write what you actually think and don't show FEAR.

In GLOBAL MEDIA , there never was SOLIDARITY with TÜRKIYE after attack in Ankara.
Turkish Fan's reaction is a protest against that double tongue policy! It maybe legitimate.
Türkiye suffered from terror, but that TERROR was never effective, objective and minimum published in Global Media !

Turkish Agencies informed just on time agencies , about people who were arrested in Türkiye.But our allies IGNORED that !

Now they are in panic. They are leaded from amateurs in Police an Security Forces.
Germany arrested yesterday seven innocent people on Aachen and today the authorities apologized to all of them;the cancelling of the match GER-NL was a worse and incredible signal.

The terrorists won, or may be it was a DARK AIM from others! Maybe TO present Muslims and Turks as TARGET !

There is no Islamic TERROR- Islam is peace, there is simply a new kind of TERROR, after filter methods from even so called dictatorial states e.g- Libya are gone !

USA is the only power and in the USA it is not OBAMA who decides ,
Turkey is even not worth to discuss, Germany respected and French is nothing.

UK is silent and effective.

@Sinan @Bismarck @-DENO- @Serpentine

Please write what you actually think and don't show FEAR.

In GLOBAL MEDIA , there never was SOLIDARITY with TÜRKIYE after attack in Ankara.
Turkish Fan's reaction is a protest against that double tongue policy! It maybe legitimate.
Türkiye suffered from terror, but that TERROR was never effective, objective and minimum published in Global Media !

Turkish Agencies informed just on time agencies , about people who were arrested in Türkiye.But our allies IGNORED that !

Now they are in panic. They are leaded from amateurs in Police an Security Forces.
Germany arrested yesterday seven innocent people on Aachen and today the authorities apologized to all of them;the cancelling of the match GER-NL was a worse and incredible signal.

The terrorists won, or may be it was a DARK AIM from others! Maybe TO present Muslims and Turks as TARGET !

There is no Islamic TERROR- Islam is peace, there is simply a new kind of TERROR, after filter methods from even so called dictatorial states e.g- Libya are gone !

USA is the only power and in the USA it is not OBAMA who decides ,
Turkey is even not worth to discuss, Germany respected and French is nothing.

UK is silent and effective.
I fear only from Allah.

I fear only from Allah.
which makes you an irrational person... There are real dangers in this world you know.

There is something wrong in f35

Yeah yeah, I know this guy and he's simply wrong. Financial realities have changed, even US cannot afford to design & develop individual aircrafts for each type of mission.

Rest assured F35 is the best choice for Turkey, it's almost perfect.
I don't look at nationalities, a poster is just a poster to me:)
BTW ,I can understand Chinese-US problem but Turks have problems too?

regards
Of course we have problems...
Every country has it's problems
what kind of question is that?

We disagree and reject their treatment of Uyghurs first and foremost then on forum, Chinese users are freely insulting, flaming, spreading baseless hate speeches and simply get away with it.
I think you noticed in Far East section, people are enough with their attitude towards other nationalities, those they disagree with.
They often mention Turkey and Turks in their daily posts what has nothing to do with Turkey. They just don't mention but also insult and slander. Check our section and our daily posts here in this section and Middle East then Europe sections that you won't find a single Turk talking about Chinese or insulting them. In fact, we don't give a single f*ck.( :) )
The thing that I don't understand is, how come a faraway country of 70 million, spreads that much of hate and fear into a country of billions that has a lot of 70 millions within? :devil:

Are they allowed to freely insult, slander nationalities and get away with kindly warnings as seen in our example? Don't get me wrong but I want that kind of justice, too :enjoy:

Anyways, I will still be posting there lol

BTW, are you Pakistani?
He replied humbly and immediately edited the post,that is why my response was nice or else you can ask @jhungary.

regards

@Bismarck

Hallo Bismarck. Du als BND Mitarbeiter und ich als SPY können uns ja ganz einfach hier im Teegarten austauschen.
Ich hatte Dir bereits geschrieben, dass wir uns zwar nicht einen Schlafraum teilen aber nichts destotrotz Freunde in der virtuellen Welt sind. Trotz aller VPNs etc. sind wir transparent und haben nichts zu verbergen.
Die Fakten werden bald in den Medien publiziert.
In Deutschland läuft vieles aus dem Ruder. Panik und Inkompetenz.
Reaktionen auf dumme Tittbretfahrer werden dazu führen, dass in Zukunft die Sensibilität nachlässt und dann die satanistischen Terroristen in Ruhe zuschlagen können.
Mach bitte , Deine Gesellschaft darauf aufmerksam nicht "Benzin auf das Feuer der Pegida und AFD zu giessen"!
Es gibt internationalen TERROR und keinen ISLAM TERROR.
War Brejvik nicht KREUZRITTER aus dem Orden der sogenannten Illuminati ?
Sollen wir deshalb von christlichem TERROR reden ?
Meine Gespräche mit Sicherheitsexperten in Europa haben dies heute nochmals bestätigt !
Ich bin sicher, dass wir zusammen im Echelon erfasst sind und uns auch kennen dürften.
Mein Fahrer ist zwar kein Afrikaner und ich bin nicht Raymond Redington;
aber trotz allem muss man auf die Pannen hinweisen.
Deutsche Sicherheitsnehörden reagieren NACHWEISLICH fast nur auf Informationen, die nicht aus der Türkei stammen.
Massive SEK Aufmärsche sind eine falsche Taktik.
Deutsche Sicherheitsbehörden ziehen es lieber vor auf Gerüchte aus dem inkompetenten BELGIEN oder Frankreich zu achten Panik und Volksverunsicherung zu verursachen.
Diese unbarmherzige Ignoranz gegen die Türkei ist unakzeptabel.
Die Türkei kämpft seit 1984 gegen Terror, das Volk leidet aufgrund der enormen Ausgaben (300 Milliarden USD seit 1984) ; es kommen noch 2.5 Millionen Flüchtlinge dazu, die einen Volkswirtschaftlichen Schaden von 3 Milliarden USD jährlich verursachen.
Deshalb wäre es anmassend zu verurteilen, wenn türkische Fans gegen die "Marseillese" pfeiffen.
Frankreich hat den ASALA Terror und die PKK ständig unterstützt.
Vor einer Stunde sprach "Klugscheisser" Dr. Rauball, den ich für sein Mandat für GALA sehr schätzte und nannte unseren Innenminister LOTHAR de Maiziere ( den gab's auch mal); unser IM ist ja wohl Thomas dem Maiziere.
Lass Sie blöden Unsinn reden. Leiden tut nur unsere Seele.

Last edited:
Try to be realistic.
WTF is Turkey, Germany, China, Japan, France and even Russia ?
Except Turkey all other mentioned are respected on the table, that's all.

we live in a Anglo-Saxon ruled World, even OBAMA is a symbol for their aims. No meat no fish.

Try to be realistic.
WTF is Turkey, Germany, China, Japan, France and even Russia ?
Except Turkey all other mentioned are respected on the table, that's all.

we live in a Anglo-Saxon ruled World, even OBAMA is a symbol for their aims. No meat no fish.
Hurşid....you started to talk with yourself again ? :lol:

Hurşid....you started to talk with yourself again ? :lol:

His use of the "German" language is a next level for him, unfortunately he already uses this Language to break the Rules in the Hope that some of PDF-Staff don´t will understand him.

BTW this different Cowboy Land is your next Stop @Sinan ? ^^

Back
Top Bottom