What's new

Çay Bahçesi

@Nihonjin1051
We have a saying here ''from your mouth, drops honey!'' that's what I observed with you today on Uyghur issue. Arigatou!
This is our tea house so have some, bro:
2581439-iki-kisilik-cay.jpg

Well, I'd wish it was real :D

Thank you for the tea , brother . Yes well I meant what I said there , perhaps I stepped on toes. Oh well, lol.

@cabatli_53 ,same thing happening again,the Chinese trolls can insult and accuse us of terrorism and get away with it.
Reported posts just get deleted by the Chinese mod and no fvcking thing happens,what has changed ,i wonder?
Same bs as usual on this forum.

@cabatli_53 ,same thing happening again,the Chinese trolls can insult and accuse us of terrorism and get away with it.
Reported posts just get deleted by the Chinese mod and no fvcking thing happens,what has changed ,i wonder?
Same bs as usual on this forum.
Unfortunately, this is how PDF rolls.... 3-4 Months ago, Chinese banned from Far East section, i'm asking the reason but nobody answers me...
1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg

In PDF Chinese has immunity, nothing can be done outside of the Turkish section.

@Hawk1880

Don't do that again. You can't go to someone else's forum and advertise your own. Do you go into someone else's restaurant and give them menus from your own restaurant? You can post pictures and stuff but blatantly advertising like that is not allowed. This is one thing that makes me mad.

Back
Top Bottom