What's new

Çay Bahçesi

If i got the good teachers maybe they could help me develop some interest in cs but no
pehla period hi itc ka hona hota hai
Uske baad poora din nnend
three hours, continuous classes, yaar hum to murda ho jaatai hain

Lol how did you find this? The last talk happened ages ago which is about 1.5 year in internet time. :D

YOU were there to? Seriously guys...

Jokes aside i just happened to come across whilst doing some research regarding the Turkic Pantheon and mythology, some forumers seems really educated regarding this and more. I decided to stick around and read the threads one by one, thats when i came acros rmi5, sinan and T-123456.

YOU were there to? Seriously guys...

Jokes aside i just happened to come across whilst doing some research regarding the Turkic Pantheon and mythology, some forumers seems really educated regarding this and more. I decided to stick around and read the threads one by one, thats when i came acros rmi5, sinan and T-123456.
No i wasnt i just saw it today. :D

Adsız.jpg

You blurred out the **** didnt you... i would do the same :D

actually, i cut out my blogs and mail adresses. accessing **** sites from my own comp is not the best idea. for that i use retailers (dvd satıcıları) LOL

@Nihonjin1051
We have a saying here ''from your mouth, drops honey!'' that's what I observed with you today on Uyghur issue. Arigatou!
This is our tea house so have some, bro:
2581439-iki-kisilik-cay.jpg

Well, I'd wish it was real :D

Last edited:
Yep ! This is the real Ceri ! Although I gave warning to related member called @atatwolf because He insulted other member badly and later I adviced him "never use such bad mouths towards anybody in this forum" and deleted his message to prevent a likely further insults, You bring same sentences on table that I deleted but a member quoted, to bring forward a claim like Cabatli protect him, He ignores ! He is unfair ! bla bla. If What you are doing here is manliness, That is What I should do as a response to you cause of spreading lies about me to bring the management into suspicion systematically !

I have told you what you should do when you met a problem with me. Instead of directly contact with me, Go to GHQ to tell your lies on there ! but You prefer playing viewers and other Mods ! Ok Keep doing, not here but in correct adress !

If you suppose that I will not do What I should do cause you are crying/complaining to other Mods and Admins with lies, You don't have any idea about my character ! Don't worry, I will educate you !

Warning issued !
Why are you blatantly lying? You deleted that post after my mention, and then you banned me based on a blatant lie for one week. Not enough with that, after my explanation several times the situation you keep on banning my brother's account, also the new one theother1, not enough you still accuse me of double accounting without even considering my point. Such lowliness, try to be a man, if you think you are entitled and have rights to abuse others solely due to you becoming a moderator you are very wrong. Furthermore you have repeatedly accused me of insulting M. Kemal as one of your reasons, i have asked of you to provide any proof of that, which you can't because it is what is it = accusations/iftira.
A moderator should act with caution and level headedness - qualities you obviously don't possess. Copy pasting from one page to PDF is all your content. Much effort so wow

Edit: i really don't care whether you will keep on your abuse bans, because i can already see that you are hotheaded and don't bother considering other explanations but love to jump to simple conclusions, probably due to your incompetency which i don't hold you responsible. It is a shame, bigger shame that the admins/moderators are totally ignoring this, obvious unfair treatment of a user, only a fool wouldn't be able to comprehend this

Last edited:
@cabatli_53 why don't you permaban this guy bro? he has nothing to contribute and we're all tired of his pettiness
A random disliked internet warrior appears, don't you have better things to do in your life other than trolling on PDF?
Fack it though, abbuzzers ganna be abbuzzers - azzholes be azzholes
This site is haven for specials - peace out ;)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom