What's new

Çay Bahçesi

His use of the "German" language is a next level for him, unfortunately he already uses this Language to break the Rules in the Hope that some of PDF-Staff don´t will understand him.
:)

BTW this different Cowboy Land is your next Stop @Sinan ? ^^
Sorry brother, didn't understand this part.
Sinan,ne olmus burada,eski dostlar dusman olmus bize?
@flamer84 since the issue is about you, i tagged.... I don't want to feel like, i'm talking from your behind.

My big bro T-123456 said "Sinan, what happened here. Old friends became enemies"

@T-123456

You know i was banned for 3 months, i had a good chance to step back and observe things in PDF.
As i followed the posts of flamer. I saw that this "refugee flux to europe" changed him very much. It started with his distaste for refugees, talking and posting harshly with every passing day and evolved to a point of being anti-Muslim.

Once a relaxed and open-minded guy became a very hard-liner.

During those arguments, some of our hot-blooded members intervene and said some harsh things.... and you know how things would evolve from that point (same thing happened with Arabs, Iranians, Chinese)

His stance won't change as things are getting worse (Paris shootings, on of the terrorists came as a refugee, refugee related issues, far right rise on Europe, Poland won't accept anymore refugess, etc...)

Who is "Blue Martin" ? Why Blue ? cuz of .....:

its a ship you moron.
oKSX8.jpg

salaklar değil , her biri burada türkçe konuşuyor bilmeli ve yerine İngilizce konuşmak gerekir.

@Sinan @madmusti

In Tea Garden is no restriction.
Try to learn more languages , improve yourselves or live in your simple little garden and restricted visions.

There is a report button or mods available. Possibly, best would be the Chinese mods in your case.

He replied humbly and immediately edited the post,that is why my response was nice or else you can ask @jhungary.

regards

To be honest, he (Assume you are talking about @TaiShang ) was not humbly edited his post, he edited his post so he want to reverse his negative rating (IIRC even @waz said his post was distasteful), and he did (and still are) insulting almost anyone that wasn't in his book.

If you were to go back to the review thread (Is it review rating II) and look at his reasoning, he is still claiming American Soldier are all killer and rapist just because the so called "He did his homework". He only ever backtracked the Vietnam bit on this issue. But he still has no problem insulting a group of US veteran.

If you ask me, he is, and still are insulting toward other country, such as Philippine, Turkey, Japan and especially India.

But then there are this unspoken rule in PDF, what happened in Chinese Section, stays in Chinese Section, they are well protected over there, and as I said, I can span out 3 off topic post and get 3 infraction in return just by replying their insult, but the fact that they keep insulting and going off topic but none of those people were ever banned is a fact that itself is saying something.

But then I just got used to it and I just don't complaint anymore, as I know you can't make wave in dead water. Well, this is not my forum, I mean, so if they allow such a childish thing to continue, who am I to say anything :)

But then there are this unspoken rule in PDF, what happened in Chinese Section, stays in Chinese Section, they are well protected over there, and as I said, I can span out 3 off topic post and get 3 infraction in return just by replying their insult, but the fact that they keep insulting and going off topic but none of those people were ever banned is a fact that itself is saying something.

But then I just got used to it and I just don't complaint anymore, as I know you can't make wave in dead water. Well, this is not my forum, I mean, so if they allow such a childish thing to continue, who am I to say anything :)
:tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup:
You words show us who you are,respect!

Let me make my position clear here.

Most readers from Turkey and Middle East here, as well as African and South American continents, would have an opinion of the the US Army as an institution with murderous and rapist policies.

I am not talking about individuals enlisted in the Army here. Some of them are good people. I had a class mate during MA in the US who were former Army personnel. He told in the class he enlisted to pay off his tuition. He is of Latino descent.

I am talking about the institution. For, when you reform the institution, individuals are reformed, as well. And the vice versa.

In particular, Turkish members with a long memory will remember the Combined Task Force-Poised Hammer in Norther Iraq and how the US forces provided weapons and training to the separatist elements that carried out bloody terror attacks in the Southeast of Turkey in the 1990s.

@jhungary , you are in the wrong place, I am afraid, to preach and whitewash the most deadly armed force in the world. Turkish people have a bitter memory of your Army. They remember how your soldiers put hoods on Turkish soldiers in Northern Iraq on a warm glorious day of 4th of July, 2003.

US is possibly the least popular in Turkey (along with Pakistan) among Muslim majority countries.

Hooray!

@Bismarck

I wouldn't wonder if in future that innocent childs will combat the evil.
Russian or ESAD forces !

People ask why traumatized people get radicalized ? Easy answer watch

Source : Al Jazeera

Last edited:
Let me make my position clear here.

Most readers from Turkey and Middle East here, as well as African and South American continents, would have an opinion of the the US Army as an institution with murderous and rapist policies.

I am not talking about individuals enlisted in the Army here. Some of them are good people. I had a class mate during MA in the US who were former Army personnel. He told in the class he enlisted to pay off his tuition. He is of Latino descent.

I am talking about the institution. For, when you reform the institution, individuals are reformed, as well. And the vice versa.

In particular, Turkish members with a long memory will remember the Combined Task Force-Poised Hammer in Norther Iraq and how the US forces provided weapons and training to the separatist elements that carried out bloody terror attacks in the Southeast of Turkey in the 1990s.

@jhungary , you are in the wrong place, I am afraid, to preach and whitewash the most deadly armed force in the world. Turkish people have a bitter memory of your Army. They remember how your soldiers put hoods on Turkish soldiers in Northern Iraq on a warm glorious day of 4th of July, 2003.

US is possibly the least popular in Turkey (along with Pakistan) among Muslim majority countries.

Hooray!

lol, and you are bullshitting even if you are in Turkish forum.

I don't know about you, I have met with, train with and learn with Turkish personnel in real world. I have been to Ankara numerous time both for Business and Pleasure and one of my buddy in PDF is, you guess it, Turkish.

The problem, for you is that some how you hold a view that is not true, but you believe them. Putting your word in microscope and when you said

the US Army as an institution with murderous and rapist policies

What you are saying is US Army, have an policy as an institution to rape and murder people. That's generalizing. It's basically the same as saying "Muslim have a policy to conduct terrorist attack as an institution"

The different between you and a normal people that hate US Foreign Policy is that they present facts, and try not to generalize a situation, a lot of Anti-US material out there, most of them are US, how many of those would target US Army as an Murderous institution like you said?

You try to generalise something, and that would inadvertently turn into an insult. Simply because not all of the people would do what you said and stand for what you said. Which is basically separate you and other anti-US source. You once said you had done your studies and it's not up to the American to defence their own action? This is basically wrong, when you accuse of someone doing something wrong, the burden of proof is on you, the accuser, the accused have no responsible to bring toward a defence just because you accuse of wrong doing. The proof have to be done by the accuser simply because we believe in a state of "innocents before PROVEN guilty"

Whatever you said, without backing and reference to facts, would only be hearsay, basically the same as gossip. You can, of course spread these disinformation here, no harm, no foul, but when you dress it up and at the same time generalize your view toward a particular group of people, then that will turn into an insult. You just dress your insult up nicer, which filth is being filth, still an insult nonetheless. And you still wonder why your last negative rating was not reverse, you don't think that's an insult simply because you believe in your own insult, and trying to be superior.

As said before, this won't be a problem in Asia and Far East section as you lot are protected over there, and nobody are going to tell you this is wrong or anything, but if you think because of that you are free to do whatever you want in this page, then you are dead wrong.

About whitewashing, do you know what warzone looks like? have you been into a situation on your own live being at stake? You may shoot some gun on a range, or may even had undergo military training as part of being in Taiwan, but you have no ideal what war really like. You said I whitewash the US Army? Maybe this is something you need to ask @Slav Defence for it, am I actually white wash anything? When I see black, I call it black, I don't call it Red, White and Blue, I don't blow the trumpet like everything is okay, what I said about war is about war only. I tell it as it is. I don't sugar-coats anything, I don't dress that up, that's the main reason my story are liked by Pakistani, Indian and everybody alike here.

And you sir, not me, in the wrong forum.

Back
Top Bottom