What's new

''Zionists want to create a Shia, Sunni war in Pakistan"

One person posted a title based on his own understanding does not mean he is representing Pakistanis. take him as an individual.
Excuse me? Are you implying that the majority of Pakistani's do not blame the Zionists for all the ills of Pakistan?
If so, then you my friend are on a very very thin sheet of ice.

Pakistani society is ridiculously prone to believing conspiracy theories! Anything will do as long as they dont have to accept the blame on themselves for whats happening to them.

Agreed, Pakistanis are zionists too as they demand a nation state based on religion same as Israel.

Thats why I call Sipah E Saheba zionists too.

Zionism was never a religious movement, it has always been a nationalist movement.

Zionists means Israelis and supporters of israel state. Keep in mind zionist can be anyone, anyone who supports israel is zionist. There can be muslim zionist, hindu zionist, christian zionist etc. Also keep in mind not all jews are zionist in fact half of the total jewish population in this world is not zionist.

No such thing as a Muslim zionist.

:lol: Indians always attach themselves with the world to get noticed. Your govt blamed Pakistan for ethnic riots which were NOT at all our fault rather you guys have your own problems and it fell flat on your face recently.

Maam, I agree few times Pakistan is targetted for no reason by our media or some times even our govt. But the credit again goes to you, your policies & your terror funding organisation , you have not earned this PRIME SUSPECT position out of nothing.

We may be at fault but its good than underestimating a neighbour like Pakistan is. Dont you think so??

too bad afzal guru revolted against own masters that is RAW if you consider him guilty of the attack otherwise your own people proved he was not even present and was implicated. still he was your agent so hang him we dont care.

I didnt literally mean about single person.
Afzal Guru is just a name for one person among kashmir terror swines. He is a tool used against us not the mastermind behind it.Read more about many 100s of Afzal Gurus who get trained to kill in pakistan,read about the spoiled & exploited lifes of underaged youth who are freely provided guns to kill people around them, read about kashmir in 1980"s n 1990's.

Then you may understand what I wanted to say.

as far as chief of hizb is concerned he was on the same table with Mufti - the- Indian stoog when he was CM of occupied J&K and the same chief of hizb harmed the organisation and get many of brave commanders killed. so i dont trust him. Plz check who was your FM at that time he had lunch/dinner with this chief

Whatever. I'll check about FM.
But I will die on the day when some a**hole willl sit in delhi & threaten our govt. & military like Hizb chief did in Islamabad. It clearly shows how Pakistan nurtured snakes in its yard to spread venom in India & now is helpless like a loving mother whose kids are gone out of her control.

Yeh we know the evidence Raju the spy monkey trained by ISI against India and Spy kabooooootar

Well its all a money making stupid controversies by our media dominated by hindoo baniyas to gain TRPs. But Not your fault...its INDIA TV Effect !!
We also know about evidence from your side about Ajmal Kasab being Amarsingh & separatist backed by india Balochistan & Sindh,Rehman Malik is gonna expose us when Pakistan looses Balochistan & Sindh.

[:::~Spartacus~:::];3424346 said:
then why did our neighbour interfered in our domestic strife in 1971 ;)

Why did lacs of bangladeshi refugees entered India??? Was India Jahaageer of their masters or what??
Why did your PA Airforce started bombing our eastern territory?? Anyways many thanks to PA Airforce for shooting on own foot by air strikes in our bordern without it we would have never interfered in 1971

then also pakistan is being blamed for your domestic strife in kashmir ;)

There is a huge difference between Kashmir & Bangladesh, educate yourself before you compare both.

No! they may want to exploit religious and ethinic wars "WE" created ourselves in Pakistan. A reality check might help to address the problem, blind blaming would only push us deeper into our problems.
You are spot on, one has to keep keen eyes on external as well as internal factions that destabilizes society and causes violence.

Internal factions give external ones opportunity to interfere through proxy support, if external one plans to do so.

The day, you or in case of our problems too, we get internal threats nullified, we make things harder for others to take advantage of it.

Kinda confusing stuff in this forum. Prior to reading this, I believed that Zionists were Jews seeking to establish a Jewish state with Jeruslam as its capital. Now I learn that the Indians are also Zionists or Secretaries of the Zionists. Who knows where history will lead us. Perhaps in a few years time, India will demand a Jewish state in Asia :D

:lol: :lol: :rofl: :rofl:

ON LIGHTER NOTE

with 120 crore indian hindus backing Jewish state in Asia , jews will convert to hinduism to support the demand & pakistan will fight for existence of jews to save their blame of India being a zionist.

TING TONG ....Happy endings !!

:P good for India if it demands a jewish state or may be it can convert Bihar/ Assam/ NE into Jewish state

Yes whole muslim world cant handle handful of white collar diplomatic & educated jews in israel. Gosshhhh just imagine our asaami gurkhaas with their fighting skills & bihari bhaiya with laathi & desi-unlicensed-guns becomes jews.

anything more u have in ur comedy stores??

Well, what is the difference between Ummath mongers and Zionists. both crave for the same religious utopia. Judaism and Hindus are exactly the opposite. Some RSS members may be thinking Jews will be friends of Hindus. it is only a temporary affair. for them, you are idolaters, for you they are Abrahamic savages. So, there cannot be a Zionist Hindu except a Opportunist Sanghie acting pro-Israel.

Excellent Post Sire,
Many Thanks !!

Shia Sunni are killing each other in the name of different religious believes ....and you want to blame zionist etc....Grow up.....Stop fooling yourself

Well, what is the difference between Ummath mongers and Zionists.

Well my brother the difference is ummah concept is religious and zionism is atheist movement.

Judaism and Hindus are exactly the opposite.

I agree.

Some RSS members may be thinking Jews will be friends of Hindus. it is only a temporary affair. for them, you are idolaters, for you they are Abrahamic savages. So, there cannot be a Zionist Hindu except a Opportunist Sanghie acting pro-Israel.

Many indians i met on internet supports israel so i don't agree here.

Even if that is the case...it is YOUR fault for being close-minded and easily manipulated.

Even if that is the case...it is YOUR fault for being close-minded and easily manipulated.

Aur Burger jigaaar kaisee hai...yaaar moootaa ho giyaa hai tu ! Woh previous 'chick magnet' walii baat nahin rahii tujhe mein ! :undecided:

Khair...why do you dig up dead threads and then comment ! Why not ones that are more, shall we say, on-going as at now ?

Why do we have this mafia style, misguided divide... on the first place?

An Iranian lawmaker says the West is behind terrorist attacks against Shia Muslims, addressing a recent deadly bombing attack in southwestern Pakistan.

Javad Heravi made the remarks in an interview with ICANA, Majlis (the Iranian Parliament)'s official news agency, on Sunday.

He noted that, “Terrorist attacks and heinous crimes against Shias are planned by the West” as Shia principles are against those of the West.

He also stated that the hatred against Shias has grown among atheist groups and Wahabis, and that such actions are all preplanned.

Earlier on Sunday, an attack in southwestern Pakistan on Shia pilgrims, who were on their way to Iran, claimed the lives of at least 19 people.

The attack took place after a bomb ripped through a convoy of three buses carrying Shia pilgrims in the Mastung district, some 30 kilometers (18 miles) south of Quetta in the Balochistan province.

Reports say a number of women and children are among the dead.

A senior government official in Quetta, the capital of the Baluchistan province, said the buses were carrying some 180 Shia pilgrims.

Attacks against Shia Muslims in different parts of Pakistan have escalated in recent months. Since the beginning of 2012, hundreds of Shias have been killed in the country.

Last month, many Shia Muslims were killed in several attacks targeting processions held to commemorate the martyrdom of the third Shia Imam, Imam Hussein (PBUH).

Pakistani Shia leaders have called on the government to form a judicial commission to investigate the bloodshed.

According to Human Rights Watch, the Pakistani government has failed to stop violence against Shias, who account for around 20 percent of the country’s 167-million-strong population.

Pro-Taliban militants have been involved in a violent campaign against Shia Muslims in Pakistan over the past years.

NT/HN

Back
Top Bottom