What's new

Zionist those who control America and world. Very well-known faces

He is an Indian and you know his crow is White

No, you are the Indian.

You are far closer to being an Indian than me..and don't you forget it.

WhiteHand.png

My hand is not even Asian...nevermind Indian. You are off by a continent.

Last edited:
That analogy with headhunters is pretty trivial. But I guess in order to make the point and in lack of thinking that will do

I'm not saying there isn't a large percentage of Israeli sympathizers in the US Jewish community but most of the true diehards emigrated long ago leaving a larger percentage of people who I wouldn't exactly call "apathetic" but not exactly running out into the streets crying over this latest incident. Many are just rolling their eyes and shaking their heads at this latest folly. That's the extent of their reaction.

USA is Israel and Israel is USA.

USA's capital should not be Washington D.C., but should be in Tel Aviv.

It's about control we are talking about in this thread; your government from the top down is, one way or another, influenced by Israelis or Jews.
It would be best to read The Israel Lobby, a good book to open your eyes, rather than being a one-track mind.
I wouldn't use the word influenced but controlled.

I'm not saying there is no influence. There are obviously plenty of successful and wealthy Jews in this country. As you can see Kamala Harris married one before she was even a US Senator.

The pic in the original post makes it look like the entire US government is completely dominated by Jews. However I posted the pics of the top echelon people and now suddenly this thread is upset that it doesn't exactly match the original narrative...but wait I didn't cross reference their spouses..OMG!!! Holy crap those devious Jews and their long term shenanigans.

Are we supposed to be happier if it was some other group...because right now it looks more dominated by German Protestants (vs German Jews)...but that is not a "people" I guess.

Also contrary to popular belief those Jews aren't exactly all holding hands loving each other. There are plenty of American Jews who think the Israelis are crazy and who whack the hats off of the Orthodox calling them lazy motherf*ckers. They basically look at Israelis as being stranded on a deserted Island in the middle of nowhere perpetually fighting off the tribes of spear throwing headhunters in some endless game.

The Israelis get sympathy from them only because they deem the Palestinians headhunters even less worthy of sympathy.
Are you an anti-semite?-"Holy crap those devious Jews and their long term shenanigans."

Last edited:
No, you are the Indian.

You are far closer to being an Indian than me..and don't you forget it.

View attachment 964267
My hand is not even Asian...nevermind Indian. You are off by a continent.
I fcuking laugh at this pic so hard lol, been very hard tense last few days but thanks for a good genuine laugh :tup: (not a Sarcastic Laugh)

Not to burst anyone's bubble in here - but there are quite a few liberal middle class people of Jewish extraction who are ardent Palestinian supporters but are unfortunately far away from influencing anyone in govt.

However they are vehemently opposed to Zionist principles unlike these people in US govt. and have a very active image footprint in the media.

This US Jewish group includes very liberal intellectuals, academicians and the majority of Jewish actors and actresses in Hollywood who - while not being in positions of political power, are very influential in social media and entertainment sector.

I know the latter group - and their upright support for de-escalation of atrocities in Gaza has lately been an inspiration. There are still sane people in this world, rather than what seems the opposite of it sometimes...

The have earned my respect for going against blind support for Ij-rail.

1697959063318.png

Ultimately Jewish folks in Western countries are going to have strong dissonance of views about Palestine and Palestinians from Jewish folks in Israel, seeing what is going on currently. The more right wing Ij-rail's govt. gets, the more this dissonance will grow.

Last edited:
Many of Pakistan army generals are also freemasons... Those who arw smart enough can even obtain some proof if they search hard.

I'm not saying there isn't a large percentage of Israeli sympathizers in the US Jewish community but most of the true diehards emigrated long ago leaving a larger percentage of people who I wouldn't exactly call "apathetic" but not exactly running out into the streets crying over this latest incident. Many are just rolling their eyes and shaking their heads at this latest folly. That's the extent of their reaction.

Has there ever been a single historical incident in which the American president or leadership unequivocally condemned Israel in any specific manner? If your foreign policy with regard to Israel truly upholds independence and impartiality, wouldn't your nation be better served by imposing an arms embargo on them, rather than supplying more weapons for Israeli use in bombing Palestinian hospitals? Pakistan was a close ally for well over half a century in the past, yet in significant conflicts such as the 1965 and 1971 wars with India, the United States was swift to impose arms embargoes on Pakistan, its supposed ally, while the USSR continued to provide military support to India. Has the United States ever implemented an arms embargo on Israel for its actions resulting in civilian casualties in Gaza or the West Bank?

everyones palm is light skinned even a nigerian

nigerianHands.jpeg

Hmmm...Nigerian hand palms that the "high-IQ" Chinese somehow see as "light-skinned...

We need to see back of your palm.

Fine..here I walked outside for you so people don't yap that I used special lightbulbs or something

backhand2.png

I'm half-Irish so being a Northern European you aren't going to get much whiter. You guys are off by an entire continent.

you are indian black *** lol
LOL! You are a lot closer to being an Indian than me...and don't you forget it..INDIAN :enjoy:

I fcuking laugh at this pic so hard lol, been very hard tense last few days but thanks for a good genuine laugh :tup: (not a Sarcastic Laugh)

Even with these pics they will still pull their hair out over and over and over in complete denial.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom