What's new

Zionist those who control America and world. Very well-known faces

Zynest are very strong They penetrated in American system very deeply tgey almost run the country even in British system as well. This is very risky for state of America. To much power this group has and it is very very dangerous for Americans survival

Last edited:
VPKamalaHarris.jpg

Kamala Harris​

VICE PRESIDENT​

You have to dig a little deeper and you will find the Jewish link.

For example, Vice President Kamala Harris' Husband Douglas Craig Emhoff was born on October 13, 1964, in Brooklyn, New York, the son of Jewish parents, Barbara (née Kanzer) and Michael Emhoff.

Similarly President Trump's Son -in Law is Jared Kushner is also Jewish.

You have to dig a little deeper and you will find the Jewish link.

For example, Vice President Kamala Harris' Husband Douglas Craig Emhoff was born on October 13, 1964, in Brooklyn, New York, the son of Jewish parents, Barbara (née Kanzer) and Michael Emhoff.

Similarly President Trump's Son -in Law is Jared Kushner is also Jewish.

Yeah but oddly we have an Indian Vice President but in the entire history of the US there has never been a Jewish President or Vice-President.

Have those Indians pulled a coup that the scheming Jews could never do?

Your original list had plenty of names but when compared to the actual upper echelon list I posted it isn't as bad as you are making it.

Last edited:
There is the vice president, she is called Phull Sapport Saar.
There are some similarities though. Years ago she was yapping how her family I'm India were held in a very high esteem, maybe that's the reason which attracted this kyke to merry her. All in all , you yourself and those who came before you were looked upon as shit by her and her husband. So give one applause from the shit hole, it won't change the reality whatsoever

Yeah but oddly we have an Indian Vice President but in the entire history of the US there has never been a Jewish President or Vice-President.

Have those Indians pulled a coup that the Jews could never do?
Oky dear indian. Why you burning your ***. Getting amracan nationality will not make you w... my boy

Have those Indians pulled a coup that the scheming Jews could never do?

Your original list had plenty of names but when compared to the actual upper echelon list I posted it isn't as bad as you are making it.

A Jew is banging your Indian VP, and she is raising his kids born from another Jewish female. That brown gentile is nothing but a housemaid.

A Jew is banging your Indian VP, and she is raising his kids born from another Jewish female. That brown gentile is nothing but a housemaid.

So am I supposed to cry about that?
Would it be better if some Chinese was banging her or some Mexican/Pakistani/Vietnamese/Japanese/Eskimo? So we can point at some other conspiracy?

As if that is better or worse?

Do we now have to do a count of all the spouses of the people listed too? That Jewish spouse whispering crazy shit into the ears of past Presidents and vice Presidents as they are sleeping?

Douglas Craig Emhoff (born October 13, 1964) is an American lawyer who is the second gentleman of the United States.[1] He is married to the 49th vice president of the United States, Kamala Harris. As the first husband of a vice president, Emhoff is the first second gentleman in American history. He is also the first Jewish spouse of a vice president

jewishSpouse.png

Last edited:
So am I supposed to cry about that?
Would it be better if some Chinese was banging her or some Mexican/Pakistani/Vietnamese/Japanese/Eskimo?

As if that is better or worse?

It's about control we are talking about in this thread; your government from the top down is, one way or another, influenced by Israelis or Jews.
It would be best to read The Israel Lobby, a good book to open your eyes, rather than being a one-track mind.

It's about control we are talking about in this thread; your government from the top down is, one way or another, influenced by Israelis or Jews.
It would be best to read The Israel Lobby, a good book to open your eyes, rather than being a one-track mind.

I'm not saying there is no influence. There are obviously plenty of successful and wealthy Jews in this country. As you can see Kamala Harris married one before she was even a US Senator.

The pic in the original post makes it look like the entire US government is completely dominated by Jews. However I posted the pics of the top echelon people and now suddenly this thread is upset that it doesn't exactly match the original narrative...but wait I didn't cross reference their spouses..OMG!!! Holy crap those devious Jews and their long term shenanigans.

Are we supposed to be happier if it was some other group...because right now it looks more dominated by German Protestants (vs German Jews)...but that is not a "people" I guess.

Also contrary to popular belief those Jews aren't exactly all holding hands loving each other. There are plenty of American Jews who think the Israelis are crazy and who whack the hats off of the Orthodox calling them lazy motherf*ckers. They basically look at Israelis as being stranded on a deserted Island in the middle of nowhere perpetually fighting off the tribes of spear throwing headhunters in some endless game.

The Israelis get sympathy from them only because they deem the Palestinians headhunters even less worthy of sympathy.

Last edited:
He is an Indian and you know his crow is White

LOL! Whatever you say Indian boy...even if you are Pakistani you may as well be Indian to us Westerners. You guys are just close relatives with a millimeter border between the two of you...so I wouldn't talk about nationality so quick if I were you.
If this is your perception, then you better visit Pakistan.

That analogy with headhunters is pretty trivial. But I guess in order to make the point and in lack of thinking that will do

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom