What's new

Zionist those who control America and world. Very well-known faces

So what is your interest in the matter?

Maybe the best thing would be for a big tidal wave to come in destroying the area and forcing both sides to leave.

tidalWave.png

Last edited:
I think both sides should be condemned..and subject to the above pictured wave to clean the place out.
You must be a kid judging from your answers or morally bankrupt. I don't don't know how you can justify or equate an occupier and oppressor with a victim and the oppressed.

Of course I don't support apartheid in the Gaza Strip or the West Bank.

But as I have said both sides are troublemakers and it would be better if they were both out.
Perhaps you need a taste of apartheid, I am sure you would fight the settlers too.

Perhaps you need a taste of apartheid, I am sure you would fight the settlers too.

The whole area is messed up with all that happened near 1940 (with the Brits as usual at the center) to supposedly straighten everything out...and of course you guys know first hand how well that ends up working out.

countries.png

Last edited:
The Brits and their colonial anarchy.

Exactly..if you keep that in mind you'll know why nobody is ever happy with the way anything turned out.
It's just stupidness piled on stupidness all over the world.

Am I surprised crazy sh*t is happening with Palestinians/Israelis?
No, they can join the long club of people around the world.

Hey what do you know...i see apartheid in Northern Ireland...two peoples against each other with walls...and the Brits are the usual cause...sound familiar?

Last edited:
He is worse than pro apartheid. He is angry incel.

View attachment 964341
Hmmm...Nigerian hands that the "high-IQ" Chinese somehow see as "light-skinned...

Fine..here I walked outside for you so people don't yap that I used special light bulbs or something

View attachment 964507
I'm half-Irish so I'm about as far from being an Indian as you can get.

LOL! You are a lot closer to being an Indian than me...and don't you forget it..INDIAN :enjoy:

Even with these pics they will still pull their hair out over and over and over in complete denial.
Only thing people give a fk about is what you have done and how much money you make. Angry incel obssessed with their skin color who has no job/qualifications or done anything besides trolling on the internet is below a pajeet digging thru the trash.

Angry incel obssessed with their skin color

Listen..it's the perpetually insecure Asians here in this thread (like you) who are completely obsessed with simply name calling everybody at the drop of a hat and arguing over skin color.

You don't hear me suddenly out of the blue calling people names or having them post pics.
Notice that? You see me asking you to prove you are Chinese? As if whether you post a pic of yourself as a Pakistani, Indian, or Chinese actually makes any kind of a big difference in my mind of you. Like that is suddenly going to sort you in some "prestige" list to the top or something??? :no:

Come to think of it...back to insecurites..the first thing people like to say here is "he isn't really white". Now you just sit down and think about that a bit. Already your insecurities are kicking in because somehow you are subliminally bucketing white people above certain Asians and accusing people all the time of masquerading/jumping to this "higher" bucket. That should be a big red flag in itself of innate insecurities.

You guys can forever quabble your pettiness with yourselves...leave the rest of us out. Having to be distracted with perpetual 8yr old schoolyard name calling antics in thread replies is just tiresome. WTF?

who has no job/qualifications or done anything besides trolling on the internet

Is that why you are in Australia instead of in the mainland paradise of China?
You couldn't find a good job in your own damn modern cutting edge country?
So you are a sh*t loser who ran away to the dreaded West from your own country that failed to give you support?
No f*ckin surprise.

Last edited:
So am I supposed to cry about that?
Would it be better if some Chinese was banging her or some Mexican/Pakistani/Vietnamese/Japanese/Eskimo? So we can point at some other conspiracy?

As if that is better or worse?

Do we now have to do a count of all the spouses of the people listed too? That Jewish spouse whispering crazy shit into the ears of past Presidents and vice Presidents as they are sleeping?

View attachment 964241
Clinton was banging Monica Lewinsky :enjoy:

No, you are the Indian.

You are far closer to being an Indian than me..and don't you forget it.

View attachment 964267
My hand is not even Asian...nevermind Indian. You are off by a continent.

They may ask to see your c*ck. their paranoia shows no boundaries :D

@Hamartia Antidote

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom