What's new

Zionist media goes ballistic over Newsweek Iran cover :)

Supreme leader is elected by the elite council. But there is no duration limit for his service unless certain conditions arise.

Ok, I don't want to across as too glib but here is what wikipedia says about that:
"Council of Experts— is the deliberative body empowered to designate and dismiss the Supreme Leader of Iran. However all directly-elected members after the vetting process by the Guardian Council still have to be approved by the Supreme Leader of Iran before gaining membership to the Assembly of Experts.

All candidates to the Assembly of Experts must be approved by the Guardian Council whose members are, in turn, appointed either directly or indirectly by the Supreme Leader".

Ok, I don't want to across as too glib but here is what wikipedia says about that:
"Council of Experts— is the deliberative body empowered to designate and dismiss the Supreme Leader of Iran. However all directly-elected members after the vetting process by the Guardian Council still have to be approved by the Supreme Leader of Iran before gaining membership to the Assembly of Experts.

All candidates to the Assembly of Experts must be approved by the Guardian Council whose members are, in turn, appointed either directly or indirectly by the Supreme Leader".
SL position must be questioned something that Council of Experts has not done it yet on the other hand no matter how much a person fits in this position as far as he's got the power he must be ready to answer Qs something that has not happened neither.

SL position must be questioned something that Council of Experts has not done it yet on the other hand no matter how much a person fits in this position as far as he's got the power he must be ready to answer Qs something that has not happened neither.
I mean supreme leader is so 1940's it's something out of an old comic book. In the 21st century smart independent people should vote for their government, and be able to hold them to account or even fire them....after all political leadership is like a management position.. you don't like the job they're doing you change it. I don't understand the concept of a political office that is holy and beyond questioning.

I mean supreme leader is so 1940's it's something out of an old comic book. In the 21st century smart independent people should vote for their government, and be able to hold them to account or even fire them....after all political leadership is like a management position.. you don't like the job they're doing you change it. I don't understand the concept of a political office that is holy and beyond questioning.
All governments are essentially systems. A new system (IRI) is fragile and needs continuous regulating (read SL). It is especially fragile when other more robust systems try to create unbalance through interference. Anglos are experts in destroying systems (read corrupting and/or toppling governments). IRI is the ONLY type of system which could withstand heavy external interference. Our system is not perfect when compared to other systems but it is perfect for the context it is within.

All governments are essentially systems. A new system (IRI) is fragile and needs continuous regulating (read SL). It is especially fragile when other more robust systems try to create unbalance through interference. Anglos are experts in destroying systems (read corrupting and/or toppling governments). IRI is the ONLY type of system which could withstand heavy external interference. Our system is not perfect when compared to other systems but it is perfect for the context it is within.
With all due respect it's 40 yrs old.....the structure is not evolving....and that is why I asked do we need a Supreme Leader, not if we need to change out the entire government structure. Any robust government should be able to adapt and evolve.

With all due respect it's 40 yrs old.....the structure is not evolving....and that is why I asked do we need a Supreme Leader, not if we need to change out the entire government structure. Any robust government should be able to adapt and evolve.
Define a robust government! IMO IRI is robust because it is withstanding Angle efforts to weaken our country. Maybe you have another way to define robustness?

Define a robust government! IMO IRI is robust because it is withstanding Angle efforts to weaken our country. Maybe you have another way to define robustness?
No I don't I only used the reference because it was the opposite of fragile.....I don't think IRI is a fragile system....it needs reform in my opinion...major reform, I hope it doesn't come through regime change. I hope it can do it organically and willingly through the ballot box.

No I don't I only used the reference because it was the opposite of fragile.....I don't think IRI is a fragile system....it needs reform in my opinion...major reform, I hope it doesn't come through regime change. I hope it can do it organically and willingly through the ballot box.

This is like asking somebody to remove their 'intrusive' home security system that protects a family. When external factors outside the home change and things are safe, then the home security system can be taken own.

The structure of the IRI government is a home security system to protect Iranians from bad influences. Look at Venezuela and Bolivia. Those were populist pro-people governments that were popular and well supported, but for many years corporations and NGOs and foreign 'governments' tried to bring down to make them puppet regime. Iran is sought after to topple to put in a Sisi-type puppet regime. The Iranians would have none of this and the IRI protects Iranians so they don't end up with worse than Shah scenario.

The Western ways are sick. They punish you economically if you are free and independent. And seek to reward those who harm their citizenry through support of Washington policies. If you are a puppet and play their game, your economy is robust. If you put your people first over zionists, you are targeted for elimination and genocide.

IRI bypasses this by seeking to grow their economy and still remain free.

But expect warfare, especially economic warfare against anyone wanting to be free.

Recently they treat their puppets like trash, where Egyptian women have to eat from garbage cans.

Back
Top Bottom