What's new

Zionist and Hezbollah/Lebanon War 2006: The Role of Tunnels and Bunkers

Allow me to clarify and enlighten for those in the darkness of ignorance. The video I posted is ONE not my video, TWO it is simply a video about Hezbollah throughout the YEARS not specifically the Zionist/Israel Hezbollah/Lebanon War (though I'm sure there is footage of that to in there).

P.S if anyone wants to see some amazing Real Battle footage from the War of 2006 just post your request here.

SNIPER ON THE ROOF!!! :sniper:

I havn't see too much of that war footage, i would definatly like to see some and munch on some pcorn.

"Some War footage of the 2006 Zionist/Israeli and Hezbollah/Lebanon War."

No. You were very explicit as noted above. Now you dissemble-

"The video I posted is ONE not my video, TWO it is simply a video about Hezbollah throughout the YEARS not specifically the Zionist/Israel Hezbollah/Lebanon War..."

I've previously noted your sloppiness as a so-called academic/scholar, O great one. Now you waffle as you backtrack.

Tacky...immensely so.:tsk:

Where, btw, in America do you teach/study? I'd like to write the chancellor and learn of their dubious admissions policy.

"Some War footage of the 2006 Zionist/Israeli and Hezbollah/Lebanon War."

No. You were very explicit as noted above. Now you dissemble-

"The video I posted is ONE not my video, TWO it is simply a video about Hezbollah throughout the YEARS not specifically the Zionist/Israel Hezbollah/Lebanon War..."

I've previously noted your sloppiness as a so-called academic/scholar, O great one. Now you waffle as you backtrack.

Tacky...immensely so.:tsk:

Where, btw, in America do you teach/study? I'd like to write the chancellor and learn of their dubious admissions policy.

Oh Yes I did mention "some war footage part" I made a simple mistake. But problem fixed. Here is War Footage from the 2006 War.

GREAT WAR FOOTAGE!!! MUST SEE!!!

Israeli Merkava Tank Hit by Hezbollah!!!

Exclusive Footage "Hezbollah capture 2 Israeli Soldiers"

Well-Trained Elite Hezbollah Unit Ambush and Destroy Merkava Tanks!!! (Al Jazeera News Coverage) MUST SEE!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
First video- propaganda. Zero value.

Second video- missile or IED hit on Merkeva. Repeated for viewing pleasure. Zero value.

Third video- I'm unsure exactly what that footage's about. Footage from the war though? Doubtful. Prior? Perhaps. Is THIS the capture which led to combat? Don't know.

Fourth video- Nice backdrop on Hezbollah's use of ATGMs and the precedent set in 1973. So?

No revelations here except for arm-chair strategists eager to sit in their living rooms and cheer along. Bet you've a lovely collection of IED attacks from Iraq too. Military or educational value near nil barring the fourth video.

Sure wish you had something with some real substance to it. As matters stand, you're a wannabe. They make these lil' hollywood moments for the likes of you.

Did you read my offered paper by Matthews from the U.S. Army's Combat Studies Institute? Comments?

You're not close to ready for a serious tactical discussion and I've already wasted too much time on a great topic terribly and ineptly handled.

You're out of your competency (whatever THAT may be) by a country mile.

First video- propaganda. Zero value.

Second video- missile or IED hit on Merkeva. Repeated for viewing pleasure. Zero value.

Third video- I'm unsure exactly what that footage's about. Footage from the war though? Doubtful. Prior? Perhaps. Is THIS the capture which led to combat? Don't know.

Fourth video- Nice backdrop on Hezbollah's use of ATGMs and the precedent set in 1973. So?

No revelations here except for arm-chair strategists eager to sit in their living rooms and cheer along. Bet you've a lovely collection of IED attacks from Iraq too. Military or educational value near nil barring the fourth video.

Sure wish you had something with some real substance to it. As matters stand, you're a wannabe. They make these lil' hollywood moments for the likes of you.

Did you read my offered paper by Matthews from the U.S. Army's Combat Studies Institute? Comments?

You're not close to ready for a serious tactical discussion and I've already wasted too much time on a great topic terribly and ineptly handled.

You're out of your competency (whatever THAT may be) by a country mile.

S2 you really are pathetic, you love to ride your "High Horse", the first video has footage of Hezbollah attacks, you consider it propaganda, well any footage of Hezbollah kicking your Ally Israel's a** is propaganda to you lost americans.

Seriously you westerners are lost, you have distorted history to make yourselves (especially whites) to appear greater. Great examples are inventions, and especially the Soviet Invasion of Afghanistan stupid Americans think "Ronald Reagan defeated the Soviet Union" utter BS!

Now you S-2 have no idea who I am, therefore how can you cast judgment about me, easy it's called prejudice, in your case "being myself" or western/american "etiquette". Get Lost!

More Footage.

Al Jazeera Interview with Hezbollah Soldier During 2006 War. Great Stuff.

CHANGED VIDEO: I found a better Video I want to share

Al-Jazeera Report on Hezbollah and IDF.

Dude the second video shows a Russian tank (looks like a t-54 or 62)

you 100% right sir its T-54 compere with this T-54 image.its lebnan army distroyed by israel army.

propegenda viedeo markava is this one
53132e9eeced5634f436becd84c3f235.jpg

users of T-54-55

Afghanistan 400, Algeria 324, Angola 100, Azerbaijan 123, Bangladesh 60, Belarus 1,000, Bosnia 10, Bulgaria 1,042, Cambodia 100, Central African Republic 4, Chad 60, Congo 25, Croatia 80, Cuba 800, Czech Republic 397, Ecuador 3, Egypt 1,100, Eritrea 30, Ethiopia 300, Finland 70, Georgia 48, Guinea 8, Hungary 597, India 700, Iran 110, Iraq 1,000, Laos 30, Lebanon 205, Libya 1,600, Mali 10, Mauritania 35, Mongolia 400, Mozambique 280, Namibia 8, Nicaragua 127, Nigeria 50, North Korea 2,000, Pakistan 50, Peru 300, Poland, 839, Romania 821, Russia 7,000(Mostly in store), Rwanda 12, Slovakia 206, Slovenia 46, Sri lanka 25, Sudan 250, Syria 2,100, Tanzania 35, Togo 2, Uganda 50, Ukraine 154, Uruguay 15, Uzbekistan 260, Vietnam 850, Yemen 720, Yugoslavia 785, Zambia 10.

Last edited:
you 100% right sir its T-54 compere with this T-54 image.its lebnan army distroyed by israel army.

propegenda viedeo markava is this one
37b6e9f873f1b8efc350441162a1b18c.jpg

users of T-54-55

Afghanistan 400, Algeria 324, Angola 100, Azerbaijan 123, Bangladesh 60, Belarus 1,000, Bosnia 10, Bulgaria 1,042, Cambodia 100, Central African Republic 4, Chad 60, Congo 25, Croatia 80, Cuba 800, Czech Republic 397, Ecuador 3, Egypt 1,100, Eritrea 30, Ethiopia 300, Finland 70, Georgia 48, Guinea 8, Hungary 597, India 700, Iran 110, Iraq 1,000, Laos 30, Lebanon 205, Libya 1,600, Mali 10, Mauritania 35, Mongolia 400, Mozambique 280, Namibia 8, Nicaragua 127, Nigeria 50, North Korea 2,000, Pakistan 50, Peru 300, Poland, 839, Romania 821, Russia 7,000(Mostly in store), Rwanda 12, Slovakia 206, Slovenia 46, Sri lanka 25, Sudan 250, Syria 2,100, Tanzania 35, Togo 2, Uganda 50, Ukraine 154, Uruguay 15, Uzbekistan 260, Vietnam 850, Yemen 720, Yugoslavia 785, Zambia 10.

Imran you have posted a picture of a M1 Abrams tank

Dude the second video shows a Russian tank (looks like a t-54 or 62)

Yes I think it looked like a T-54 Russian tank. If you examine the wheels and shape of the Tank you certainly see that it is a T-54 Russian made Tank.

Here is a accurate image of a T-54 Tank.

34d18599a800ccd50cd77ff0ed10cfec.jpg

Amazing Stuff.

Hezbollah Soldiers Fire on Israeli Cobra Attack helicopter. Helicopter catches on Fire, 2006.

Correction
This video is actually of a Chechen militant shooting down a Russian Helicopter. I looked at several other sources and made this correction.
http://w w w.youtube.c o m/watch?v=GUhnEQZBmz4

Here is Al-Manar or "Hezbollah Tv" reporting on Hezbollah attack on Israeli Warship it appears.

Interesting footage.

Looks like the Cobra took hits along the tail boom. Camera cut when the Cobra turned into the source of fire. I wonder why? I'd think it's destruction would be followed to the ground.

Hmmm...

The second footage was equally interesting. Because of the altitude, it was difficult to determine from the silhouette the exact make but it looked like a flight of two MI-24 gunships.

The terrain itself appeared relatively lush and green.

I suspect Chechnya.

Any thoughts?

Interesting footage.

Looks like the Cobra took hits along the tail boom. Camera cut when the Cobra turned into the source of fire. I wonder why? I'd think it's destruction would be followed to the ground.

Hmmm...

The second footage was equally interesting. Because of the altitude, it was difficult to determine from the silhouette the exact make but it looked like a flight of two MI-24 gunships.

The terrain itself appeared relatively lush and green.

I suspect Chechnya.

Any thoughts?

Yes it is a Chechen militant with a hand-held stinger missile (heat-seeking I think) who manages to shoot down a Russian helicopter... (referring to the previous second video I posted)

Hezbollah "Training Exercise" simulating an attack on IDF outpost. Video appears to be shot in May 18, 2008 C.E. Video also contains Al-Manar's production emblem in the upper right-hand corner. However I cannot confirm as to yet if this video is valid (if there was an IDF outpost attacked by Hezbollah on that date). Please share your information.

Back
Top Bottom