What's new

Zindagi, Pakistan shows a hit in India

tharki bacha :P

u know na in our culture people dnt like to come on tv .. girls frm gud families dnt come on TV .. Pakistan has way more beauties then what appears on TV .. specially the people from North West are very good looking .,.. but there is almost no representation of them on tvshows .. pathanis are way hot someday u might get to see them on TV .. taab taak tu sunny leon se guzara chala loo :0

@Ravi Nair im from lahore .. its very near to the border .,.. u should visit it sometym .. it might change the impression of Pakistan ..I think u already understand Pakistan better then most indians.

Bold part. Well in case of Karachi drama industry this has changed.

@Multani
Ok...
I think ur grandma must be leave nearby place or in Vidarbha before partition

@Multani
Its huge distance now by train its take nearly 40-50 hours to reach here and at that time no fast train like today

@Multani
Its huge distance now by train its take nearly 40-50 hours to reach here and at that time no fast train like today

I know. and you will be surprised that after Nagpur, she would go with her dad to Orissa for further trading :o:

I know. and you will be surprised that after Nagpur, she would go with her dad to Orissa for further trading :o:
Not suprise orrisa is not far from Nagpur but Rajsthan-Nagpur-Orisa nearly 1500+ km

Speaking of, I wonder which part of the country would be the largest market for across-the-border entertainment? I've also noticed that there is no mention of the name 'Pakistan' in their ads.

Exactly they don't say anything about these TV programs being Pakistani origin, but when I saw the ads first time I immediately felt that "something was wrong/misplaced". Now I know why I got those feelings. :p:

I have watched few episodes from the channel. what i observed is that Pakistani serials are like Doordarshan's serials both in technical quality and story line. one thing i don't like about their serial is bad audio recording, while i do enjoy their short and crisp scenes.

I have watched few episodes from the channel. what i observed is that Pakistani serials are like Doordarshan's serials both in technical quality and story line. one thing i don't like about their serial is bad audio recording, while i do enjoy their short and crisp scenes.

I used to watch one particular comedy serial on PTV (I forgot the name). Really crisp and funny.

These are good initiatives...Time has come where media has to play a big role is showcasing how good amount of people from south asia are intrested to understand each other more and accept each others difference and move forward.

Zee has gone bonkers with their advertising; all I see everywhere I go, is 'Zindagi' ...
ohv1ci.jpg
Even the metros in delhi are full with Zindagi advertisments

The most stupid comment i have ever read in PDF from a Pakistani.....u must go out of ur home to see the big change already happened. Now most of the new and talented Pakistani actors and actresses are highly qualified from reputed Pakistani and international schools......soo dont open the shit hole when u know nothing abt whole Pakistan if u r living in waziristan u think whole pakistan is the same...too bad
True and our drama industry is also over the skin tone discrimination finally and the weight too.
One of the most praised actresses like Arusa, Hina Dilpazer etc don't need the long gone looks standards.
Wesay India should buy Bulbulay
The ultimate comedy that never ends

Back
Top Bottom