What's new

Ziaur Rahman didn't fire a shot at Pakistani forces, says PM Sheikh Hasina

No. I was not referring to her comments about General Ziaur Rehman, but the discussion, being held, between Pakistani and BD posters, on this thread.
Ok thanks. Don't bother by them. It's sometimes reaction against the over reaction of many Pakistani posters.

Just ignore OP and his kind, I think others are fine.

Ok thanks. Don't bother by them. It's sometimes reaction against the over reaction of many Pakistani posters.

Yes. I understand. I hardly ever participate in such hot discussions. Just jump in sometimes to calm others. :lol:

You guys come here and post Hindu propaganda posts like Punjabis indulged in loot, rape and genocide of the Bengalis and then say just ignore such posts?

Yes. I understand. I hardly ever participate in such hot discussions. Just jump in sometimes to calm others. :lol:
Ok bhai understand your position very clearly now! :lol:

Anyway it's actually good work!
You guys come here and post Hindu propaganda posts like Punjabis indulged in loot, rape and genocide of the Bengalis and then say just ignore such posts?
Who this , "You guys" ? Clarify first , then I will answer.

Who this , "You guys" ? Clarify first , then I will answer.

Don't beat around the bush.

If you were sincere, you should first give an unconditional apology to all Pakistanis on the lies being propagated by your fellow Bengalis instead of saying ignore such posts.

how come this here crazy RSSer keeps getting un-banned repeatedly?

So if in todays bangladesh rebelion against hasina takes place any general in current bangladesh armed forces police law enforcement should not fire let that rebelion take part in dividing bangladesh
Zulum itna karo jitna bardasht kar sako

RAW had been repeatedly warning Mujib about the conspiracy being hatched by the ex-Mukti officers, who betrayed Pak at the first place, against his regime! So, he had a paramilitary force, trained and armed by India, being raised to replace the BD Army. But, he was late for the rebels, Zia being their leader, struck his regime first....

Mujib killed 40K ex-Muktis trained from the civilians...

Zia killed 10X more ex-Muktis, in the BD army, than the Pak army....

Ex-Muktis killed Zia, and they also got killed....

Treachery to Pak brings down the Ilahi La'net....

"I am a Ka'fir" - Ex-Mukti Col Taher before he was hanged by Zia for inciting the soldiers to kill their officers

Last edited:
This witch should not be the in power and spiting venom. No other country tolerate such behavior coming from head of state, specially in a country who she previously ruled administratively. she is a living failure of Pakistani establishment and her intelligence services.

This witch should not be the in power and spiting venom. No other country tolerate such behavior coming from head of state, specially in a country who she previously ruled administratively. she is a living failure of Pakistani establishment and her intelligence services.
May be the Pak Establishment is enjoying every bit of it!! Now, 90% of BD Muslims hate India 10X more than the Paks....

Back
Top Bottom