What's new

Zhuhai "Airshow China 2016"

Aircraft usually arrived just two or three days before airshow opens, so pls be patient. November 1st is the day.

British Red Arrow acrobatic team arrived today.

But if you compare with the arrivals for the 2014 Airshow, then both the Su-35 and the Y-20 arrived 7 days in advance, which would be around mid next week.

But if you compare with the arrivals for the 2014 Airshow, then both the Su-35 and the Y-20 arrived 7 days in advance, which would be around mid next week.
That comparison is useless. So you like Irfan baloch believes Zhuhai airshow will turn Zhuhai army show?

Show map
zamap.jpg

Aircraft performing both flight and static display usually arrived first, one week or so ahead of opening day because they have to rehearse and get themselves familiarize with the local condition (wind, visibility etc).

Red Arrow team and J20 arrived today. However pls note J20 is very highly be stationed in Foshan airport instead of Zhuhai. Russian team should arrive very soon because they will also performing acrobatic flights.

2016-10-22 143656.jpg

Last edited:
@Beast

That comparison is useless. So you like Irfan baloch believes Zhuhai airshow will turn Zhuhai army show?

Reading comprehensions seems to be some sort of weak point ??? In't it ?? Simply read again my reply to an even quoted post:.

I quoted simply lcloo's post telling that "usually arrived just two or three days before airshow opens" and I noted that the show two years ago this already happened exactly one week befor.

So how on earth do You come to the conclusion that I think Zhuhai will turn into an Army Show?????

Deino

@Beast

Reading comprehensions seems to be some sort of weak point ??? In't it ?? Simply read again my reply to an even quoted post:.

I quoted simply lcloo's post telling that "usually arrived just two or three days before airshow opens" and I noted that the show two years ago this already happened exactly one week befor.

So how on earth do You come to the conclusion that I think Zhuhai will turn into an Army Show?????

Deino
An the assumption thinking aircraft will turn up lesser than army equipment in an airshow ,is a absurd in the first place!

By going along with a weak assumption that lack of fighter appear later than last even event will turn this airshow into army show, aren't you trying to sing the same tune?

Deino, bragging abt PLAAF link Chinese aerospace writer using his assessment definitely can do better in expecting the turn out of this event, right?

looking at these pictures I cant help but ask if our Al Khalid tank and Talha APC will also participate in this "AIRSHOW"?
Yes, you can. But I doubt it will sell anything during the airshow other than wasting booth money :enjoy:

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom