What's new

Zhuhai Air Show 2014 - Updates & Discussions

Hello Sires, @Beast @j20blackdragon @wanglaokan
Actually the message is about no big thing to disturb you for replying but curiosity forced me to and found you people to be suitable to get answer from..I have searched my best but was not able to find a precise flight video of J-10b variant while We have tons of high definition pics...any reason why there is no flight video? or I am not searching right?
If you will please...
Regards.
View attachment 225399

i think this will help you out..

Magnificent performance of China Fighter Jet J-10 ( 歼-10) on China Air Show, 2012 - PlayIt.pk

Chinese J-10 Fighter In Action - PlayIt.pk

Ejercito★Aviones cazas chinos "CHENGDU" J-10 acrobacia aérea MAKS 2013/ fuerza aérea - PlayIt.pk

Well guys @Beast @Muhammad Omar thanks for your time, but the problem is still there...I have all the major event videos of "August First" team in HD...but I was particularly searching for the B variant of J-10
And @Beast I guess with or without supercruise the B variant is flying from almost 6 to 7 years now...so there should have been a video????
@Deino youtube is blocked here :) I can open it from proxy but can't click the link from here but on youtube there are videos of taxing, takeoff and landing of the B variant...no flight video.

Hmmm ... strange ! I can easily open and watch them even if You are correct they are not really flight videos; sadly !

Well guys @Beast @Muhammad Omar thanks for your time, but the problem is still there...I have all the major event videos of "August First" team in HD...but I was particularly searching for the B variant of J-10
And @Beast I guess with or without supercruise the B variant is flying from almost 6 to 7 years now...so there should have been a video????
@Deino youtube is blocked here :) I can open it from proxy but can't click the link from here but on youtube there are videos of taxing, takeoff and landing of the B variant...no flight video.
I think testing of J-10B is not highlight and avid fans divert their attention to J-20. Sad to say not much info and video of J-20 is available.

A video from the Zhuhai Airshow demonstrating the network-centric nature of some of the systems presented at the exhibition that are for export:

作为一名中国人,首先向巴基斯坦的朋友道个歉。
因为在中国有少部分人因为不了解巴基斯坦,所以对巴基斯坦的人民会有些误解和偏见,甚至有部分人会产生一些不礼貌的行为,当然,这只是极少的一部分人,主要分布在一些没有接触网络信息的人群中。在中国,绝大多数人都知道巴基斯坦是中国最铁杆的盟友,并对巴基斯坦一直以来对中国的帮助致以崇高的敬意。
原来本人的英文水准不行,如果有机会的话,希望能到巴基斯坦游玩,感受和了解贵国的文化。
愿 中巴友谊 天长地久 万岁!
愿 你我联手 走向和平的未来

Sorry, but how is this related to the Zhuhai Airshow ??? o_O

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom