What's new

Zhuhai Air Show 2014 - Updates & Discussions

The fighters production speed of China can't meet the rampant expansion of PLAAF, so we need more WS10 and AL31,even more SU35.

one thing i don't get it:

why china doesn't expand its engine production lines, given china has huge amount of human resources (engineer pool) and money?

1 theme park less = 1 more engine production line = perhaps 10% increase in PLAAF capabilities.

Some guys from CD forum has asked the deputy chief designer of Taihang themselves, and the editors is not very professional so made some mistake about the report:
不用扯了,什么小编啊,伦家董工说的是十四吨行型号的寿命达到了1500小时,,不达到十四顿的投产型号自己对比414最近型号两种模式,三百小时是维护时间不是大修,,太行引入了西方的视情维护概念,,,涡轮单晶盘四千多小时,,,什么小编听一般,在自己脑洞一开乱补,,,在现场的可以去再证,,,对了打的费和午餐饮料费发票谁给报销,,对了说好的平秃呢,,臭鸡蛋都唔熟了

Lifespan of 1500h is a new 14T version of WS-10A, while the old one has a lifespan of 4000h

one thing i don't get it:

why china doesn't expand its engine production lines, given china has huge amount of human resources (engineer pool) and money?

1 theme park less = 1 more engine production line = perhaps 10% increase in PLAAF capabilities.

Do you want to end up like C-17 production line? It just close down this year. Reason? Over production and not feasible to sustain the huge factory when order dried up. Sure you can produce a massive factory produced 500 engines a year but what happen after 3-4 years? Close down since you fulfil all orders and all goes downhill.

CS/BBM2 100 kg Chinese SDB II. :yahoo:

CS BBM2 100kg Chinese SDB 1.jpg

CS BBM2 100kg Chinese SDB 2.jpg

I personally consider this the MOST IMPORTANT weapon I've seen at this show so far. The JH-7 fleet alone can dismantle an entire small country with this.

For those that don't know, SDB can be quad-mounted onto each hardpoint like this.
f-15-sdb.jpg

Do you want to end up like C-17 production line? It just close down this year. Reason? Over production and not feasible to sustain the huge factory when order dried up. Sure you can produce a massive factory produced 500 engines a year but what happen after 3-4 years? Close down since you fulfil all orders and all goes downhill.

for export, after it. top engine production line workers/engineers are actually national treasures.

OKay, guys ... i read news, that China will buy 48x Su35 from Russia. If truth, soon official media will release the deal in ZhuHai.

Back
Top Bottom