What's new

Zhuhai Air Show 2014 - Updates & Discussions

Yeah, the IL-76 deal has pretty much screwed us when we have paid the money but the product was not delivered.

So hopefully the deal of Su-35 won't have such unpleasant experience.
Let me tell u a truth ... Russia is not the USSR, get used to it and Russia also has many old fighter since USSR wait to update.

Let me tell u a truth ... Russia is not the USSR, get used to it and Russia also has many old fighter since USSR wait to update.

Yep, the money of Su-35 is basically the meal to survive for their military industrial complex, if they can deliver the products on time, then good. Otherwise, we shouldn't expect more from this money.

Yep, the money of Su-35 is basically the meal to survive for their military industrial complex, if they can deliver the products on time, then good. Otherwise, we shouldn't expect more from this money.
Tell u another truth here, in future only few nations in this world can afford the huge cost of advanced 3.5-gen or 4-gen fighters.

More advanced weapon means more money burning ... military expenditure will be a problem for many nations. More expensive weapon/fighter means less foreign customers !!!

Tell u another truth here, in future only few nations in this world can afford the huge cost of advanced 3.5-gen or 4-gen fighters.

More advanced weapon means more money burning ... military expenditure will be a problem for many nations.

Indeed, that's why Russia's first priority is to keep the nuclear arsenal and the sub fleet.

And it is good to see that China is taking the opportunity with its massive booming economy and unmatched production capability to thrive in all the domains of its military industrial complex. This is a feat that only the US can match with us.

might as well buy the SU-35 for relations, the engine's vectoring, and to act as a force to simulate an Indian war.

Indeed, that's why Russia's first priority is to keep the nuclear arsenal and the sub fleet.

And it is good to see that China is taking the opportunity with its massive booming economy and unmatched production capability to thrive in all the domains of its military industrial complex. This is a feat that only the US can match with us.
Not "only the U.S can match us" , it's China caught up the U.S bro !

I believe in next years U.S still be the N.o1 Superpower in a long time ... but China rapidly decrease the gap between us ... this situation will continue until $ over and U.S really bankrupt.

The economy is the best weapon, it's a true truth in this world especially useful to the SuperPower. The time changed, in future the developed nations will decrease ... developing nation will increase ... the best weapon of China is our "Made in China".

Last edited:
Not "only the U.S can match us" , it's China caught up the U.S bro ! I believe in next years U.S still be the N.o1 Superpower in a long time ... but China rapidly decrease the gap between us ... this situation will continue until $ over and U.S really bankrupt.

The economy is the best weapon, it's a true truth in this world especilly useful to the SuperPower.

Yep, we will see how long this catch up game will last.

How hard is it to destroy a Nimitz class carrier?
The people in those forum were saying that it will take more than one or two missile strike to sink it. Is it true?

I have just read about this ---> USS America. Apparently they used it as a target after decommisioning it to check an aircraft strength. Does someone know about this?

Hi,

With missiles you can only disable it---to sink it----you need to nuc it.

po.jpg
11963415917343898092.jpg

russia is in a difficult time, and we on the other hand have tons of money. buying Su-35 with limited number is a gesture to give russia some support. I root for it.
The times of Russia being a higher status partner is not more. If Russia wants this allies to work. They must treat China as equal partner. There is no such thing call buying a few as gesture. Why not Russia buy a few 071 LDP as gesture since I believe they need it for navy modernization too.

If they want Chinese to buy their product, they must bring out quality which is no where to be seen from the finishing of their Su-35.

The times of Russia being a higher status partner is not more. If Russia wants this allies to work. They must treat China as equal partner. There is no such thing call buying a few as gesture. Why not Russia buy a few 071 LDP as gesture since I believe they need it for navy modernization too.

If they want Chinese to buy their product, they must bring out quality which is no where to be seen from the finishing of their Su-35.
I takes a while before Russia realize what CHina capable of, they will buy Chinese stuff in the future. Mark my word.

Back
Top Bottom