What's new

Zero tolerance policy towards female harassment and misogyny.

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you are referring to that particular situation a few days ago, you saw that both parties were punished.
Are yaar I was saying about rumor started by @Safriz and I don't have issue with it. We are good friends.

But if done to someone else, that person may feel bad and offended.

Last edited by a moderator:
So @KRAIT is officially the first recognized and self confessed male victim of sexist comments on PDF-
Was going to file a petition to ban you, then I thought, snake naam hai, snake jaise kaam nahin hai. :D

Still, This is a defence forum... Not any chat rooms..... Just look at the threads.... members showing more interest on such threads than any defence related threads.... We have so many social networking sites...

But many of us not have enough time to stay a lot on social networking sites so that single thread is good enough for understanding other PDF users well.

& about defence forum, yes there are 1000s threads running on defence & political matters ... a single thread don`t make affect
IMO..

All right, so new comers will be treated as innocent and given benefit of doubt?

We realize that learning to navigate the forum can be tricky so we do give, new comers the benefit of the doubt, as long as they are not a suicide troll category.

But many of us not have enough time to stay a lot on social networking sites so that single thread is good enough for understanding other PDF users well.

& about defence forum, yes there are 1000s threads running on defence & political matters ... a single thread don`t make affect
IMO..

lol, no offense bro it just my view or my opinion... Single thread with hundreds of pages within a week....

Assign @Alpha1 for monitoring & reporting incidents and swift action on his reports will solve the problem in amazing time.

PS: IMHO - OP is head of T-Brigade :angel:

This name"T-Brigade" or "Tharki-Brigade" was adopted as for fun by some of us users none of them make insulting comments on ladies IMO...
But few members making it`s name malign purposefully

Good move. Some of these remarks have been in response to ''naamard men'', ''shoot them all with AK47s'' kind of provocative and sexist posts too.

Although I fully appreciate the sentiment behind what Aeronaut has said.

1. why are you offended ?

2. the fact that you have more males does it give you any rigt to have a free hand?

3. user feedback: there are few females and mostly active members do know them still they through their origional IDs as well as multiple ones comedown to personal attacks. Thats where the line had been drawn or should have been drawn long ago.

Some female members try to be friendly in members cafe but that does not mean that majority of the male members will take it for granted and start throwing uncivlized abuses.

Anyone will feel offended in the face of sheer discrimination. This thread reminds me of a rule enacted in my university which was"boys are not allowed to wear jeans, but girls can wear whatever they like". Its not about you or me its about 'equality' we all deserve to be treated on equality rather than preferential basis.
People have hurled abuses at me several times.......where are the rules for me? Why special treatment for women only? If men and women are equal then why draw boundaries?

@WebMaster please share your views on this.

Anyone will feel offended in the face of sheer discrimination. This thread reminds me of a rule enacted in my university which was"boys are not allowed to wear jeans, but girls can wear whatever they like". Its not about you or me its about 'equality' we all deserve to be treated on equality rather than preferential basis.
People have hurled abuses at me several times.......where are the rules for me? Why special treatment for women only? If men and women are equal then why draw boundaries?

@WebMaster please share your views on this.

Really sir??

& here in my side of world everything goes other way around...:what:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom