What's new

Zero tolerance policy towards female harassment and misogyny.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone will feel offended in the face of sheer discrimination. This thread reminds me of a rule enacted in my university which was"boys are not allowed to wear jeans, but girls can wear whatever they like". Its not about you or me its about 'equality' we all deserve to be treated on equality rather than preferential basis.
People have hurled abuses at me several times.......where are the rules for me? Why special treatment for women only? If men and women are equal then why draw boundaries?

@WebMaster please share your views on this.

There is no special treatment just enhanced access for dealing with masogynists and indecent members. Same rules apply to female members.

Example.
@Shivani Malhotra was banned for attacking a male member with a string of comments of sexual nature, two days ago.

Last edited by a moderator:
There is no special treatment just enhanced access for dealing with masogynists and indecent members. Same rules apply to female members.

Example.
@Shivani Malhotra was banned for attacking a male member with a string of comments of sexual nature, two days ago.

I believe the male member was also banned because he took those insane abuses on his mother and sisters in a non serious manner- laughed and joked about it?-

@Aeronaut has become the brother of all female members on this forum:laugh:
we will call aeronaut if someone attacks us :girl_wacko:

I believe the male member was also banned because he took those insane abuses on his mother and sisters in a non serious manner- laughed and joked about it?-

I, am not aware who you are talking about. Bans are only handed out when a true forum violation occurs.

@Aeronaut has become the brother of all female members on this forum:laugh:
we will call aeronaut if someone attacks us :girl_wacko:

Me or any of the red team members would be more than happy to help.

Thanks

I hv often seen that a suicide troll manages to bring his victim down- banned aswell-

@hinduguy in case of @Ticker-

@Pakistani Nationalist in case of @Shivani Malhotra

That doesnt seem fair-

because all victim needs is to press report button,the mods are so fast in here that they immediately remove the comment as well they ban member for 15 days if i am not wrong!but if a victim himself will act in a same way,then what do you expect from Mods??

I hv often seen that a suicide troll manages to bring his victim down- banned aswell-

@hinduguy in case of @Ticker-

@Pakistani Nationalist in case of @Shivani Malhotra

That doesnt seem fair-

It was made clear a while back that members who troll...and members who repeatedly reply to the troll both will get infractions.

Taali aik hath say nhn bajti, it takes two hands to clap. Just report the troll and leave him alone, the mods will take care of him, no need for you or any other member to jump in and start trolling.

The members you mentioned above were involved in using 'parlay darjay kay' abuses against other members.

@Paan Singh. These policies are made for you My lovely K-Singh.

good policy but @hinduguy , @Pakistani Nationalist , @Shivani Malhotra, should be given a second chance they are quite liked & are old members, hinduguy is perhaps one of the most fair posters on pfd on indo-pak issues ,i humbly request the mods to give them a second chance

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom