What's new

Zartaj Gul’s sister appointed Director NACTA

It seem all our government and leaders take loans, don't compromise on their good salary package and facilities and don't cut down non development/defence expenditure yet ask poor people to compromise and have no fear because of increase in inflation and taxes. Imran once said that you don't need to be genius in economic to generate money simply by increasing prices of petrol/gas, utility and taxes lol Your promised political messiah Imran khan is surrounded by same left overs of others parties who were responsible for creating this mess and you know desperate people of Pakistan are not going to give him 70 years to implement change or policies and PTI cannot get away with its own incompetence just by blaming others
I think he wasted alot of time in trying to change mentality!

We seem fixed in the ones we have!

But someone had to say I tried!

And yes, those political failures that he is surrounded by are chosen by us!

It is a fair blame if the incompetency is due to the system built over the 70 yrs which allows the same tissue paper to be recycled! When IK brought a new team no one wanted to vote for those they didnt know...They voted for the same people coz they "knew" them even "knew" they were corrupt! So someone needed to try changing the mentality! But it is too inground!

I think he wasted alot of time in trying to change mentality!

We seem fixed in the ones we have!

But someone had to say I tried!

And yes, those political failures that he is surrounded by are chosen by us!

It is a fair blame if the incompetency is due to the system built over the 70 yrs which allows the same tissue paper to be recycled! When IK brought a new team no one wanted to vote for those they didnt know...They voted for the same people coz they "knew" them even "knew" they were corrupt! So someone needed to try changing the mentality! But it is too inground!
I often don't get the thinking of Ptians

When they say PML(N), PPP, MQM, PML(Q) are/were corrupt parties then do they mean every MNAs or MPA in these parties corrupt and Chor? If yes then why those who leave these parties and join PTI become acceptable irrespective of their past affiliation ?

If only leadership of these parties is corrupt and incompetent then they should only criticise the leadership of these parties and then it will also make sense for them to take some left overs of these parties

People voted IK and there are some people in his party who also got elected and had no previous affiliation with any existing party. If you think people love your ideology of change then they will vote your new candidate . If people are voting X, Y, Z because of their personal vote bank and influence then forget about change because they are political opportunist/mafia who are in system for personal gain and advantage and can change any party to stay in power..

.any way people has given Imran khan 5 years to preform and they will judge his performance after five years and if he can convince majority that he has done great things in 5 years then he may get elected again otherwise he will be in opposition again or probably on some container doing dharna

Zartaj Gul ki bohat aham Khidmat hain IK k liay Itna to Haq banta hai.:cheesy:

When they say PML(N), PPP, MQM, PML(Q) are/were corrupt parties then do they mean every MNAs or MPA in these parties corrupt and Chor? If yes then why those who leave these parties and join PTI become acceptable irrespective of their past affiliation ?
MOST are corrupt but ESP the leadership!

People voted IK and there are some people in his party who also got elected and had no previous affiliation with any existing party.
very few! I would have preferred a whole new batch but who would vouch for them? Would they be able to run a country? Who would vote for new faces? Many factors play!

.any way people has given Imran khan 5 years to preform and they will judge his performance after five years and if he can convince majority that he has done great things in 5 years then he may get elected again otherwise he will be in opposition again or probably on some container doing dharna
exactly...So patiently wait no superman can turn Pakistan over in few mths ....5 yrs will show if anything substantial happened!

Everyone is innocent until proven guilty in court of law and this should be applicable to all including every politicians in any party
very few! I would have preferred a whole new batch but who would vouch for them? Would they be able to run a country? Who would vote for new faces? Many factors play!
Well if someone is supporting ideology and principle of your party then they will vote for your candidate even if they had no political history.. If X, YZ did not perform in ex political parties then foolish to expect from him to do miracle and bring change under new banner .Product will stay the same if you just change the label ..any way hope sustain life ..poor awaam have no other option

Pti is the most corrupt parties. I do wonder why majority of Youthiaz here in pdf live abroad. These were the ones who were supporting Modi for next pm of india

What was the qualification of Nawaz Sharif to become even a minsiter ???
what was the qualification of Asif ali Zardati to become a president even a party head??
What was the qualification of Maryam to become a party head ???

MashaAllah. Did we vote for old wine in a new bottle?

PTI is quickly resembling a busted flush.

NACTA cant operate in the first place. Imagine ISI passes on crucial time sensitive info against attack on Pakistan and a douche bag appointed in IB by Nawaz Ganju or MR 10% decides to release that info. Our entire internal intelligence needs crucial revamping top to bottom. IB, FIA are heavily politicised with several high level political appointments. NACTA will remain dysfunctional until we take care of these assistant professors inside all Intelligence agencies.

i think if ik is given full power he will appoint her as army chief

What was the qualification of Nawaz Sharif to become even a minsiter ???
what was the qualification of Asif ali Zardati to become a president even a party head??
What was the qualification of Maryam to become a party head ???
Hahahh. These types of people exists. Their qualification was the votes of Pakistanis.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom