What's new

Zardari says Pak ‘created militancy for short term tactical gains’

Status
Not open for further replies.
well mr. Fundamentalist terrorists you consider useful for your short term gains you call them freedom fighters and those who harm you you call them terrorists. Thats not the way reality works.

The freedom strugle in Kashmir has compleetely been politicized .And the People of Kashmir Demand for a separet homeland Rather than BECOMING A PART OF PAKISTAN.
We dont support the Rouge groups fighting in occupied Kashmir. India should take action against them the way Pak did in swat.
Again our Armed forces are dedicated to uproot the millitants on the westren front.

Kashmir is freedom fighting struggle , so no question of militancy.

so you agree blochistani are doign right and so are talibani and tribal because they want freedom of will and thoughts too and no involvment from pakistan army.

Freedom fighting and terrorism are two diffrent things. freedom fighters dont kill innocent civilian but TERORIST DO !!

thats what they did in mumbai delhi and other parts of india, there is absolutly no justification for killion innocent people.

thats why if pakistan will keep commiting the same mistake of harbouring terrorist then -they will hit back pakistan . like its happening right now.

so what the **** you are doing here boy! :x

he is ( **** )replying to you on a democratic forum and I can promise your presence is not even a iota of reason for his presence. watch how you treat others .
No bullying here its a good forum dont make it your -extremist only Pakistani forum.
its a friendly forum not a war mongering forum. and that's why indians are here - because they are welcome by the admin and mods here. and if someone do breach the sanity here he is kicked out - be it pakistani or indian or ghanian for all one care.

give respect earn respect.

by becomign the member here we are all sailign in same boat.
-----------

Even if a DONKEY kicks an INDIAN we will support that ISI TRAINED DONKEY. Thats reality....

But donkey dotn carry our bomb and attacks in india do they ?
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

the best part of this statement is that Pakistani Government have changed the stance of denial and it will only give them a hope of peace.

Cmon mr.Bill do not worry its not an incursion. You will not enjoy gossips here without company of indian members

:rofl:Wow ZARDARI is so credible & worthy.

Yes he is credible because he spoke the truth.

Yes he is worthy because he has shown his true worth by always giving a positive sign regarding India. Good for Pakistan. He is doing things which even self-proclaimed "heroes" like Musharaf and Zia were far from.

:tup: to Mr. Zardari. You are the best Pakistan can get.

Yea he is
and I hope you indies get an honest leader who admit what india did and is doing

but i dont think injuns have moral courage :P

Yea he is
and I hope you indies get an honest leader who admit what india did and is doing

but i dont think injuns have moral courage :P

Indians are more than willing to accept what we are doing if there is enough substantial proof that is given to us regarding whatever we are being accused of......

They are just acquisitions till the time backed by proof........:agree:
and they are no good than Arabian Nights stories:whistle:....

the best part of this statement is that Pakistani Government have changed the stance of denial and it will only give them a hope of peace.

WE ARE NOT DOING THE OFFENSIVE INORDER TO JUST HOPE FOR PEACE BUT ITS THE NEED OF TIME TO COMPLEETELY ERADICATE TERRORISM.
NO ONE CAN ACHIVE ULTIMATE PEACE UNTILL THE TOTALL ERADICATION OF THE ROOT CAUSE OF ALL THE VIOLANCES AND UNREST

"One of the most persistent ambiguities that we face is that everybody talks about peace as a goal. However, it does not take sharpest-eyed sophistication to discern that while everbody talks about peace, peace has become practically nobodys' business among the power-wielders. Many men cry Peace! Peace! but they refuse to do the things that make for peace."

Martin Luther King,Jr

so you agree blochistani are doign right and so are talibani and tribal because they want freedom of will and thoughts too and no involvment from pakistan army.

1st of all, we didn't said khalikistan, assam and other 17 of indian states are freedom fighters, but Kashmiries are. Are you forgetting the promises your many PMs made of referendum in Kashmir? or you are forgetting kashmir as a dispute region among two nuclear power, which your country also accepted number of times. Or you are forgetting your leaders always run away from the dialogues on Kashmir? or you are forgetting your country couldn't give the freedom right to the kashmiri even after 64 years? WHAT? If you guyz wont give them their right, then how come you expect them to be claim?

Baluchistan is the part of Pakistan, and Baluchistanis aren't asking for freedom, only BLA is, and your RAW is backing them. Similarly TTP and tribal of pakistan are two seperate groups. TTP never asked for the freedom, and even they couldn't follow what they agreed on.

Freedom fighting and terrorism are two diffrent things. freedom fighters dont kill innocent civilian but TERORIST DO !!

So you are calling Indian army in kashmir as terrorists [:o]

thats why if pakistan will keep commiting the same mistake of harbouring terrorist then -they will hit back pakistan . like its happening right now.

stop dreaming now... & Wake up!!

Dear Fracker,

There is a contradict in your statement. If you say Zardari a proven liar or Persident of Pakistan doesnot make difference as of now. Since, He is the President at present.

It isn't a contradictory statement, it could be hard to digest, but My point is, i can't say anything against president of pakistan. but When it comes to a personality i.e. zardari then....

A standing ovation to Mr. President of Pakistan for boldly admiting the truth and hope he will work to eradicate all form of terrorist group from pakistan soil.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom