What's new

Zardari says Pak ‘created militancy for short term tactical gains’

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^
I think we need to seperate those millitants who challange the writ of the state from those who dont.

Well thats precisely the problem that you still categorize terrorists as "good terrorist" and "bad terrorist". A terrorist is a terrorist, if today he doesnt challenge "writ of the state", whats the guarantee that he will continue to do so in the future? (case in point: Taliban). Besides, you cant ignore the effects that these terrorists/militants (yeah, even the "good" ones) have on the society and the youth of Pakistan...

You are calling your president a proven liar. Great... You look on a serious path of growth and development.

Well thats precisely the problem that you still categorize terrorists as "good terrorist" and "bad terrorist". A terrorist is a terrorist, if today he doesnt challenge "writ of the state", whats the guarantee that he will continue to do so in the future? (case in point: Taliban). Besides, you cant ignore the effects that these terrorists/militants (yeah, even the "good" ones) have on the society and the youth of Pakistan...

Maybe ur right maybe ur wrong. Right now the GOP dosent have the resources to go after all the millatents but the intent is definately there. It takes time to uproot millitancy. Right now our Armed forces are specifically focused on to the milltants along the Afghan Border .

admission of past follies is half the battle won. I guess what Pakistan needs (its high time, really)now is to take corrective measures and discontinue with this policy of aiding and abetting terrorism. That will be great both for the society of Pakistan and for its relations with India

Exactly this is the thing in which the Democratic Gov is engaged in. Its time to burry the Past and take a step forward in a positive direction.

Maybe ur right maybe ur wrong. Right now the GOP dosent have the resources to go after all the millatents but the intent is definately there. It takes time to uproot millitancy. Right now our Armed forces are specifically focused on to the milltants along the Afghan Border .

well if pakistan eradicates all the millitants it will be good for whole south asia. Now china does not sends terrorists in india even if it beleives arunachal pradesh to be its part.

* President says militancy nurtured by past policies
* Claims militants were created deliberately to achieve short-term objectives

what a big deal, whole world already know Original Taliban are been created by CIA, with the help of ISI. Like we all know TTP and BLA is created by RAW.

well if you have the info why don't your govt. Take action against them.

I don't have much expectation from the government, but ISI and Army are doing their job. Don't worry!!

I don't have much expectation from the government, but ISI and Army are doing their job. Don't worry!!

do you mean isi and army are on the path of eradicating terrorists group like jud and let?

This is not something new. Every body does it like that weather its Russia US Pakistan or any other Country . One can Find countless examples .
Every Nation creates assets to aquire tactical or strategik objectives. CIA did it during the Soviet Invation of Afghanistan.

More likely an Experiment .

Noone persues terrorism like it is done in Pakistan. No point dodging the bullet.

I am beginning to like Zardari. Atleast there is one leader who is against terrorism in Pakistan.

Ya and a Difference is that the us etc. Did not nurtured terrorists on their own land

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom