What's new

Zardari says Pak ‘created militancy for short term tactical gains’

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well thats precisely the problem that you still categorize terrorists as "good terrorist" and "bad terrorist". A terrorist is a terrorist, if today he doesnt challenge "writ of the state", whats the guarantee that he will continue to do so in the future? (case in point: Taliban). Besides, you cant ignore the effects that these terrorists/militants (yeah, even the "good" ones) have on the society and the youth of Pakistan...

The problem seems to be that YOU want to categorize them as good or bad. We see them as assets and liabilitites. The problem is containment which requires resources as well. Do not have the sense that your government does not do the same exact thing. It will just show how little you know. Case and point that zardari is starting to make little sense each passing day. That is no way a statesman makes a statement.

Well managing terrorists as strategic assets is like walking on an edged knife.your strategic assets like taliban are a real problem for you nowdays in future strategic assets like jud,let also prove to be can be menace.
In case of usa it has suffered due to its nurturing of terrorists through 9/11

Well managing terrorists as strategic assets is like walking on an edged knife.your strategic assets like taliban are a real problem for you nowdays in future strategic assets like jud,let also prove to be can be menace.

Taliban were never been any problem for pakistan, but TTP is!! so calling Taliban as a headache don't make sense at all. so far JUD concern. court will decide their fate, if they wanted to do anything against the state they have started. & I think, they will never be any headache for paksitan, like Taliban never became.

In case of usa it has suffered due to its nurturing of terrorists through 9/11

I can only laugh on this line. I really amaze to see people who still believe "9/11 was done by Al-Qaida or even Taliban"

is this comment only in relation with taleban ?? or can we have the freedom to take it also in case of - LET ,JUD and other extremist terrorist organizations in Kashmir.

Kashmir is freedom fighting struggle , so no question of militancy.

I didn't call President of Pakistan as proven liar but Zardari, for more read his history. It is unfortunate that he is a on this Seat!!

Check my reply on other thread, where your indian fellow quoted "President of Pakistan". here http://www.defence.pk/forums/pakist...y-short-term-tactical-gains-2.html#post419572

Dear Fracker,

There is a contradict in your statement. If you say Zardari a proven liar or Persident of Pakistan doesnot make difference as of now. Since, He is the President at present.

Well one thing for sure, the people most hated by us are the most beloved of INDIANS

Kashmir is freedom fighting struggle , so no question of militancy.

well mr. Fundamentalist terrorists you consider useful for your short term gains you call them freedom fighters and those who harm you you call them terrorists. Thats not the way reality works.

Even if a DONKEY kicks an INDIAN we will support that ISI TRAINED DONKEY. Thats reality....

well mr. Fundamentalist terrorists you consider useful for your short term gains you call them freedom fighters and those who harm you you call them terrorists. Thats not the way reality works.

what happened in Shopian... don't you think is an ideal example of imperial thinking
Kashmiries are fighting for their freedom now if you can not see it...then how can you expect that we should discuss any thing with ignorent like you

ISI fobia is not new to india
they blame every failure of their own on ISI

infact this thing make me proud that enemy fear us.

what happened in Shopian... don't you think is an ideal example of imperial thinking
Kashmiries are fighting for their freedom now if you can not see it...then how can you expect that we should discuss any thing with ignorent like you

your thoughts seems to be nurtured from mis misreporting of pakistani media(zaid hamid style) kashmiris are not fighting for their freedom but they are fighting to give punishment to perpetrators of shopian

I don't base my views on Pakistani media reports....

check IOK kashmiri papers and reports on international media

btw i dont expect an indian to be honorable and true

Noone persues terrorism like it is done in Pakistan. No point dodging the bullet.

Yup the terrorism in Pakistan is complex and needs an orthodox style to be dealt with . And pls .. we are not dodging there are men who are dying in a process to fight this virus.

I don't base my views on Pakistani media reports....

check IOK kashmiri papers and reports on international media

btw i dont expect an indian to be honorable and true

Then why do you want Indians to believe that Pakistanis are honorable and true.... its fair exchange ...give and take...:agree:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom