What's new

Zardari receives farewell guard of honour

now that he has done his bit, he should settle down.. marry a lady and live a normal life... his kids also need a mother :blink:
no he will just go few days in dubai live relax and he will be in politics as his party is 2nd in parliament dear

after being a president how can he be a party MP again?

my dear his party not himself . he is father of PPP and have 100% power of party . and his party has 40+ seat in national assembly so ? does sonia mam have any official rank ?:) same here he will not be king but king maker

His ''killer'' smile:D,once in a meeting on afghanistan issue with obama and karzai,both BO and HK were looking very serious and our beloved president were smiling like an idiot.

but keep in mind next election will be strong one for pti they are growing day by day at this rate they have punjab by the next election and who knows even karachi and quetta,whereas popularity of noora is decreasing..zardari is already all time low on popularity so he has to work hard ;)

now that he has done his bit, he should settle down.. marry a lady and live a normal life... his kids also need a mother :blink:

Does not need to get married has three Russian girls, two 19 yr olds, and one 21 yr old, very, very, beautiful with blonde hair and blue eyes, have seen them, big racks. :coffee:

Nawaz the thief is 10 times worst bro, no doubt.

Yeah he is pro Taliban and his team is incompetent.... His whole party was involved in attack on Supreme court.
hqdefault.jpg

13665581610fe0a-original-1.jpg

[video]http://tune.pk/video/67907/Nawaz-Sharif-attack-on-Supreme-Court-A-rear-footage-Part1[/video]
[video]http://tune.pk/video/67907/Nawaz-Sharif-attack-on-Supreme-Court-A-rear-footage-Part1[/video]
I am expecting Army rule within 2 years.

nice to see a smooth transition of power first the PM now the President, although very late but good going Pakistan...I hope the process becomes smoother and stronger in the future and our politicians and people become more tolerant and patient

Back
Top Bottom