What's new

Zardari receives farewell guard of honour

see dear zardari and co did 18th amendment in constitution . and bring back constitution as 1973 . so they make powerful PM as it was in 1973 and president will have no powers like INDIA . before 18th amendment president was like US as mushrraf -zia -ishaq khan enjoyed full power . but here we have point . zardari was not like any president he was head of PPP . so he was president and he was sonia mam of pakistan .

Zardari, a controversial figure who was once sentenced to 11 years in prison for alleged corruption, said that as the presidency was the highest office in Pakistan it would not be appropriate for him to become prime minister.

While leaving also he is lieing.

Okays, we will do our best to ensure you will run for PM next time?

yes i will try to become PM or at least CM of punjab so i can do something for these poor forum members :lol:

yesterday uncle sam bye him

1236248_511114068970301_691172143_n.jpg

yes i will try to become PM or at least CM of punjab so i can do something for these poor forum members :lol:

لا فريق البحرية الباكستانية :omghaha:

لا فريق البحرية الباكستانية :omghaha:

as naval chief i can't help them i can just give them 3 hours ride on any frigate :P as PM i can help them even i will give free 500gb space on v bulattion to this site for free

as naval chief i can't help them i can just give them 3 hours ride on any frigate :P as PM i can help them even i will give free 500gb space on v bulattion to this site for free

:lol: Just make sure to hang @Aeronaut 's a$$ :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
well then he did a great service to you because two power centers in same country (ignoring army) can crete big problem in decision making.

yes it was good bro as we seen 4 govs fall in 89 to 99 :confused: because of this game .

:lol: Just make sure to hang @Aeronaut 's a$$ :lol:

yes and also i will sure to close indian sections here :devil:

Last edited by a moderator:
yes it was good bro as we seen 4 govs fall in 89 to 99 :confused: because of this game .

yes and also i will sure to close indian sections here :devil:
now that he has done his bit, he should settle down.. marry a lady and live a normal life... his kids also need a mother :blink:

Back
Top Bottom