Imran Khan

PDF VETERAN
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan

Zardari receives farewell guard of honour

September 08, 2013 - Updated 1556 PKT
zardari-pakistan-islamabad_9-8-2013_117307_l.jpg

ISLAMABAD: President Asif Ali Zardari was given a farewell guard of honour by the smartly turned out contingent of the Pakistan’s armed forces at the President House on Sunday.

Smiling Zardari reached the ceremony which was attended by several politicians on a horse-cart.

Asif Ali Zardari has earned a rare distinction of being the only democratically elected President in the 66-year long history of Pakistan to have completed a full five-year Constitutional tenure.

President Asif Ali Zardari left the President House for Lahore where he is scheduled to address PPP workers at the Bilawal House.

On September 9, he will be attending the oath-taking ceremony, as former president, of the newly elected President of Pakistan Mamnoon Hussain. This will also be another fresh addition in the political and democratic history of Islamic Republic of Pakistan.

Zardari receives farewell guard of honour - thenews.com.pk

congratulation to every pakistani for transfer of power with respect and honor :pakistan::pakistan::pakistan:

Such an emotional moment. May God give health to Mr Zardari and he come back as the PM of Pakistan in next election.

Oh, my heart is paining. I am so tired and weakened after all that hard work in the past 5 years which is equal to all the hard work of all my life.

President’s house don't cry and don't be sad. In the next elections I will be back with my son.

Such an emotional moment. May God give health to Mr Zardari and he come back as the PM of Pakistan in next election.

Take him and all our politicians FOC and we will even pay for the one way ticket.

Zardari made the root of democracy stronger in pakistan.... I hope history will give him his due..... even if its 10 % . I will be happy .. :cheesy:

finally got rid of him BUT im sad for he is allowed to go away without any accountability for his corruption!

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom