What's new

Zardari is not ruling out another extension to Gen Bajwa

what a weird guy zardari this bas tard is reaching old age and still he is looting. atleast giveup and live your remainder life with the looted money. these bas trds are never full they will die in their grave thinking about looting. Strange ppl like this make my head spin.

Most of the criminals remain criminal, till their death.

Terrible and it just goes to show the level of complicit behaviour going on.

The whole Pakistani establishment is unfortunately corrupt and incompetent to the core. It infects almost every layer of Pakistani society to the point that it easily corrupts the majority (which consists of good people) of non-corrupt people (initially). People grow up in this corrupted environment take it for granted and eventually accept it as they know of nothing else.

The PPP Is notoriously rotten to the core (most corrupt party in Pakistan I would argue) with Zardari being the main villain. The mess that they have created in beloved Sindh is outrageous.

It is an outrageous fact that people like Zardari have not long ago been trialed and senteced to death for their many crimes. What is worse, there are millions of ignorants within Sindh that support him, his corrupt clan and the PPP.

There comes a point in time when you genuinely wonder if Pakistan will ever free itself from its oppressors, I have my doubts that it will happen anytime soon. Reaching a historic low point might wake up the society to dramatically change their curse.

I don't know why people are surprised, I think they have forget Gen Kayani was the local guarantor of previous NRO & charter of democracy .

for this new NRO a local guarantor is needed who could ensure not only the continuity of the Imported & Installed Political Order but the smooth transition of power among participant of this new Politia order, so who could be more suitable for this job other than Bajwa .... ???

In fact he could be the only person could opt this role of Guarantor for this NRO-2 based Imported political setup
its good to see you talking facts and not banning people like me for talking sense in past!

gg sir!

I don't know why people are surprised, I think they have forget Gen Kayani was the local guarantor of previous NRO & charter of democracy .

for this new NRO a local guarantor is needed who could ensure not only the continuity of the Imported & Installed Political Order but the smooth transition of power among participant of this new Politia order, so who could be more suitable for this job other than Bajwa .... ???

In fact he could be the only person could opt this role of Guarantor for this NRO-2 based Imported political setup

Although not going to happen as ISPR has clearly stated this on his retirement, but I don't have high expectations from these pentagon henchmans aka generals wearing pakistani uniforms. Otherwise I won't be surprised of a protest in front of GHQ.

Interesting. Just a wild guess. Take it with a pinch of salt.

I think Zardari, a focal point of CIA backed regime change, is now the most powerful person in Pakistan (even eclipsing COAS).

If it comes down to giving extension to COAS, to cut down PTI, it will be done, even if some corp commanders are not OK with it.
He is just a thug. Not long ago he said in a press conference " hum inki ( establishment) int se int baja de ge" then went on to hide in dubai for months". In the end he is just a turd trying to be relevent by making such statements.

what a weird guy zardari this bas tard is reaching old age and still he is looting. atleast giveup and live your remainder life with the looted money. these bas trds are never full they will die in their grave thinking about looting. Strange ppl like this make my head spin.

The more closer they get to death the greedier they become.

The whole Pakistani establishment is unfortunately corrupt and incompetent to the core. It infects almost every layer of Pakistani society to the point that it easily corrupts the majority (which consists of good people) of non-corrupt people (initially). People grow up in this corrupted environment take it for granted and eventually accept it as they know of nothing else.

The PPP Is notoriously rotten to the core (most corrupt party in Pakistan I would argue) with Zardari being the main villain. The mess that they have created in beloved Sindh is outrageous.

It is an outrageous fact that people like Zardari have not long ago been trialed and senteced to death for their many crimes. What is worse, there are millions of ignorants within Sindh that support him, his corrupt clan and the PPP.

There comes a point in time when you genuinely wonder if Pakistan will ever free itself from its oppressors, I have my doubts that it will happen anytime soon. Reaching a historic low point might wake up the society to dramatically change their curse.

I have a relative in Chitral. He wanted to become a doctor, but couldn't. Still a smart kid. The next best move was to become a reasonably ranked military officer. They know that money is to be made by becoming a Pakistani military officer. It should tell you something. The days of serving the country are over. It is all about money and more money.

Last edited:
Zardari is an US asset.. He has a lot of properties in NY. Also, you can gauge the amount of visit PPP payed to the US. Also, Condalisa broke deals with them.

Zardari is an US asset.. He has a lot of properties in NY. Also, you can gauge the amount of visit PPP payed to the US. Also, Condalisa broke deals with them.

No doubt. Sindhi assets of papa America.

General Bajwa will likely decline an extension. Think that he has already declared his intent to retire :unsure:

This is Zardari doing for people of Karachi.... :mad: :mad:

Orange Line Metro Bus Karachi is opening for Public by August 25th 2022.
It took Sindh Sindh Government 6 years to complete 4 Kilometers Metro Bus Project

Doubt it.

Bajwa, even prior to regime change operation, didn’t want an extension.

No reason to change his decision after the backlash. Zardari might have liked an extension for Bajwa.

An extension should indeed be given. Only then we might see some decent resistance within the institution.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom