What's new

Zardari in Uk

Sagar Bhai

New Recruit

Reaction score
Pakistan President Zardari arrives in uk where he ll meet Uk Pm Gordon Brown who said that he ll ask Zardari to allow US troop to operate in Pakistan ... Well i dont trust dis Zardari guy he can do anything for money and i am afraid that maybe he ll allow them by taking money ... Anyway hope for the best ...

Pakistan President Zardari arrives in uk where he ll meet Uk Pm Gordon Brown who said that he ll ask Zardari to allow US troop to operate in Pakistan ... Well i dont trust dis Zardari guy he can do anything for money and i am afraid that maybe he ll allow them by taking money ... Anyway hope for the best ...

He skipped his trip to China and went to UK... You still trust this guy? While his nation is under attack he is quiet and his puppets are just smiling only. Just count the hours... You wil know what will happen. This guy was never entitled to be elected. Period. We should skip calling him Pakistani president...

He skipped his trip to China and went to UK... You still trust this guy? While his nation is under attack he is quiet and his puppets are just smiling only. Just count the hours... You wil know what will happen. This guy was never entitled to be elected. Period. We should skip calling him Pakistani president...

you are right! in this alarming situation, admission of his children in Dubai is more important than his trip to china :tdown: he is a puppet of east India company. I hope our establishment will find out cure for this psycho soon

Well the looted Pakistani money of Ghadari is in UK and US how can he goes against the order of his masters.

Zardari is a national disgracer anyway.

No my dear why should nation be ashamed of his di.rtiness, after all he is not being elected by the Nation.

We should be sorry for electing those who had sold their votes to him.

No my dear why should nation be ashamed of his di.rtiness, after all he is not being elected by the Nation.

We should be sorry for electing those who had sold their votes to him.

Agreed!!!:cheers:

Dont yu ppl think PK ppls should giv Zardari another chance? :coffee: Pls dont hit me its just a thought thanks

Dont yu ppl think PK ppls should giv Zardari another chance? :coffee: Pls dont hit me its just a thought thanks

:) Well we did not kick him yet.

He is with a chance at the moment.
But he is showing his true colors.
Instead of China he has visited UK and USA, harming our good relation with China on the behest of US.

I think he is already availing chances since last elections. What more chances you want people of Pakistan to provide him. Allowing him to sell this country is out of question, so please don't ask. Rest regarding corruption, no one can stop him now except Allah.

I think he is already availing chances since last elections. What more chances you want people of Pakistan to provide him. Allowing him to sell this country is out of question, so please don't ask. Rest regarding corruption, no one can stop him now except Allah.
I take my words back lets bring him down :guns:

Show some respects for your president. Atleast respect the post. Pakistan president is known to be the most powerful man in Pakistan.

Any disrespect is should be justified with reasons and I do not see them I see only allegations.

1) Was Mr. Zardari convicted of offenses made by media or then Pakistan establishment ? Not than I am aware of, He was simply put behind bars.

2) Has he committed any offenses after becoming president ? Not that I am aware of.

Allegations were always in media and on this very forum, But still Zardari managed to win election that means people here do not reflect general sentiments.

Whoever is that post needs respect and support let him take his decisions or Pakistan will lose precious time. Try to remember Pakistan position with respect to India or even other countries or Muslim countries few years back and compare the situation now you would realize someone has missed the bus.

Remember its time to catch up or you will lose time, and time never forgives anyone.

Show some respects for your president. Atleast respect the post. Pakistan president is known to be the most powerful man in Pakistan.

Any disrespect is should be justified with reasons and I do not see them I see only allegations.

1) Was Mr. Zardari convicted of offenses made by media or then Pakistan establishment ? Not than I am aware of, He was simply put behind bars.

2) Has he committed any offenses after becoming president ? Not that I am aware of.

Allegations were always in media and on this very forum, But still Zardari managed to win election that means people here do not reflect general sentiments.

Whoever is that post needs respect and support let him take his decisions or Pakistan will lose precious time. Try to remember Pakistan position with respect to India or even other countries or Muslim countries few years back and compare the situation now you would realize someone has missed the bus.

Remember its time to catch up or you will lose time, and time never forgives anyone.

Which world are you from?:wave:

Back
Top Bottom