What's new

Zardari in Uk

Show some respects for your president. Atleast respect the post. Pakistan president is known to be the most powerful man in Pakistan.

Any disrespect is should be justified with reasons and I do not see them I see only allegations.

1) Was Mr. Zardari convicted of offenses made by media or then Pakistan establishment ? Not than I am aware of, He was simply put behind bars.

2) Has he committed any offenses after becoming president ? Not that I am aware of.

Allegations were always in media and on this very forum, But still Zardari managed to win election that means people here do not reflect general sentiments.

Whoever is that post needs respect and support let him take his decisions or Pakistan will lose precious time. Try to remember Pakistan position with respect to India or even other countries or Muslim countries few years back and compare the situation now you would realize someone has missed the bus.

Remember its time to catch up or you will lose time, and time never forgives anyone.

Mr 10% is here to seek some tips from his papa # 2.:pakistan:

He skipped his trip to China and went to UK... You still trust this guy? While his nation is under attack he is quiet and his puppets are just smiling only. Just count the hours... You wil know what will happen. This guy was never entitled to be elected. Period. We should skip calling him Pakistani president...

Very hounrable Munir , sir
you are 1000% always on mark, not only him , but also, our COAS what , he is waiting for???
this all CIA network, holding pakistan & pakistanis in the AXIS OF WAR OF TERROR.even our , president skiped the tour of china, but see chinese friendship their ambssdr yesterday , gave the statment in pakistan's favour. i guss our president was in uk for the money , which he is about to get from swisszrland 60 million usd, i guss he went to open a new account in uk , so that in the future he can use it , to buy some new hourses.:angry::agree::tdown::tsk:

No my dear why should nation be ashamed of his di.rtiness, after all he is not being elected by the Nation.

We should be sorry for electing those who had sold their votes to him.

No second thoughts o that, but again the one who sold their votes to him were elected by us, so we have to suffer.:pakistan:

What are you all achieving ? its much easier to trash and laugh it of, You all may not represent general mass sentiments.

World knows and your people elected the President.

people did not elected him, the only reason PP got the mandate was because of the sympathy for BB. I come across different people in my day to day routine and not one is in favour of this thug not even the guy at the gas station although most did favour the PP, but not zardari personally. PP voters too consider him a thug.

Sadr-e-Pakistan apnae wada ke mutabik China ke doray per London pohanch gaye hain.

Wapsi per wo shukrana ka umra ada karnay America bhe jain ga.

:D

What are you all achieving ? its much easier to trash and laugh it of, You all may not represent general mass sentiments.

World knows and your people elected the President.

my people? they killed mr bhutto and his daughter for selling the nation. This guy was never elected and is a thief. He will not be admired. Lots of people will smile when this guy is dead and burried. Just the same way like he was smiling when he got his wife killed and ready for manipulation to become president...:pakistan:

I think he is already availing chances since last elections. What more chances you want people of Pakistan to provide him. Allowing him to sell this country is out of question, so please don't ask. Rest regarding corruption, no one can stop him now except Allah.

As far I know, so far only three head of states have endorsed invasion of Pakistan.
1- Mr. Bush
2- Mr. Karzai
3- Mr. Brown
Zardari have already demonstrated how close he is with puppet Karzai and now he is visiting UK immediately after CoAS's statement.
We already know that US has informed his people that strikes were carried out with prior permission of GoP, which was also trashed by only CoAS saying no such agreement exists.
I wonder if this scumbag may sign any document in back dates, which may put CoAS in embarrassing position.
Any such act will not be any less than selling Pakistan.

Have we not noticed that both Zardari and Sharif are extreme cowards. they both fled Pakistan among families in hurridly leaving commitments behind. They will come back once situation will normalize.
My guess, Zardari having advantage of better situational awarnes than Sharif may be the first one to return and Sharif as usuall will follow his master.

Back
Top Bottom