What's new

Zardari blocks Geo, ARY, Royal TV Stations - shuts down websites

Ironically, Mushraff last days of regime were also marked with such acts.
Rejoice as zardari days are numbered.

i cannot access The news site ? what a heck is this mr 10% ? it is a fact that a shoe was thrown onto him and it is also a fact that he deserves these shoes ... so what is in preventing people from knowing it ? it is obviously understood that he is only a piece of bullshit....

History will not repeat itself in the same manner - by that time during Muraharrafs' presidency, the organizers had everything ready, just waiting for any spark -- in this situation, there is an understanding that the government will complete it's term, everybody (politicians, bureaucrats and the Army) is on board with that -- they will gorge themselves on public treasury and the foreign money - then it will be the other team's turn to siphon whatever life is left in Pakistan.

That's another 7 years of party time and 7 more years of suffering for the people of Pakistan. Can this really be "democracy"? I suppose it has to be.

General Kiyani has already guaranteed President Zardari and Prime Minister Gilani a full term of office until the next elections i.e. for another Three Years.

I don't think that General Kiyani will go back on his word.

Yar serisouly we need to compare this tenure of PPP with Musharraf's tenure, what we had during musharraf's tenure, and what we have today, what progress we have made? And what he have lost?

It is about time that people should write to world newspapers and expose censorship of Zardari's government. The Presidents and Prime Ministers immediately return home from tour if there is a disaster at home but Zardari went on tour while 15 million Pakistanis were flooded. Then Pakistani people in Britain protesting his insensitivity threw a shoe at him and he responded by closing the media in Pakistan that reported this event. The world should see the real face of Mr. 10%.

Last edited:
History will not repeat itself in the same manner - by that time during Muraharrafs' presidency, the organizers had everything ready, just waiting for any spark -- in this situation, there is an understanding that the government will complete it's term, everybody (politicians, bureaucrats and the Army) is on board with that -- they will gorge themselves on public treasury and the foreign money - then it will be the other team's turn to siphon whatever life is left in Pakistan.

That's another 7 years of party time and 7 more years of suffering for the people of Pakistan. Can this really be "democracy"? I suppose it has to be.

sir very true! 7 years of torture! BUT what will happen after 7 years?? the PPP and PML(N) would have been tried thoroughly!! both inorder to regain power will have to lure voters again and THIS TIME(after 7 years) WHOEVER comes to power will have to work inorder for them to stay in power!

sir let democracy prevail

Zardari,nawaz,asfandyar,altaf,fazlur-rehman ALL will fall by the way side if we have unhindered democracy!!!

our democracy in 60 years has never had a clean unhindered run! give them the chance to make a fool of themselves! eventually they will come through!

all we should have is 20 years of unhindered democracy!

no COUPs! no lines like :MERA AZIZ HUM WATNOUN MULK BOHAT MUSHKIL BOHRAN SAAY GUZAAR RAHA HAI MEIN MULK AUR KAUM KAAY WASI TAAR MUFAAD MEIN!!

LET Zardari ban media!! media will fight it out themselves! Media will destroy Zardari Army currently shouldn't step in between these two....let them fight their own battles!

He should now be addressed as HRH, Monarch of Pakistan.

no COUPs! no lines like :MERA AZIZ HUM WATNOUN MULK BOHAT MUSHKIL BOHRAN SAAY GUZAAR RAHA HAI MEIN MULK AUR KAUM KAAY WASI TAAR MUFAAD MEIN!!

You mean like this:

and this

But seriously dictators have run Pakistan well than democratic stooges.

Last edited by a moderator:
Worry not its a musical chair When ppp goes out pml-n would be invited by same awam not even giving it a thought what these parties did in the past.

for now..
zardari-caricature.jpg

It is about time that people should write to world newspapers and expose censorship of Zardari's government. The Presidents and Prime Ministers immediately return home from tour if there is a disaster at home but Zardari went on tour while 15 million Pakistanis were flooded. Then Pakistani people in Britain protesting his insensitivity threw a shoe at him and he responded by closing the media in Pakistan that reported this event. The world should see the real face of Mr. 10%.

i hope Mr.10% is kicked out by kayani with his "zardari tolla".

what a heck is this mr 10%
seriously ,you don't know mr.10% .................. zardari dakko's nick name is mr.10% .becaz he want his ten percent in every deal made by govt . when you load a scratch card ....... it cuts Govt Tax + Mr zardari 10% Commision + other tax =16 rupees 7 you get 84 rupees :yahoo:

IF there is a govt. initiated blockade then shame on PPP! But, knowing the lows to which the Jang Group (which includes GEO) can sink to, I wouldn't be too surprised if they stage false flags themselves. Remember: As early as the 60's, Ayub Khan had called Jang as 'Sahafat ki Rundi' (Whore of Journalism).

The fact is that Jang Group has crossed all journalistic ethics from day 1 to bring down the new govt. Before that, through vicious and organized campaign, Musharraf was brought down. Jang's aim is to bring Nawaz Sharif to power as soon as possible.

Now, I am NOT saying some Jiyalas may have resorted to pressurizing cable operators but I would still NOT put it past Jang to stage something. This bastard-child of journalism floated a story that 'Zardari had removed Quaid's photo from the Presidency' some time ago. When publicly challenged to prove that Jang folded and kept silent. But damage to the govt. was done anyway.

Daily Times - Leading News Resource of Pakistan

Criticising the electronic media and its anchors, as they had tried to provoke PPP workers against the ‘Zardari group’, Fauzia rejected the impression, saying there was no grouping in the party and no particular group of the president existed and the entire party was united under the leadership of President Zardari and Bilawal Bhutto Zardari.

Broadcast: To a query about protests launched by the some people against some sections of the media, the PPP information secretary said launching a protest was a constitutional right of the people, but the PPP was not behind such incidents and the PPP-led government or Punjab Governor Salmaan Taseer as director of World Call had not issued any directives to any cable operator to restrict broadcasting of some channels.

All the channels mentioned are working just fine now.

As far as banning them is concerned, why are we acting so surprised?

Back
Top Bottom