What's new

Zakir Naik rejects Two Nation Thoery

you know there is a theorem in Math

if A=B and B=C then C=A

Similarly

Pakistan=Made up of Muslims ,Pakistan=hate by Indians so it clearly shows Muslims=Hate by Indians.
Now nobody is coming to your level to wrestle with you.

So it seem you seem to separate Pakistani Muslims from the rest of the Muslim world but don't forget Pakistan is a very important force in Muslim world we might not be Powerful economically but we do Posses more influence in Muslim world then our Due share.As Pakistan is overwhelmingly Muslim so it Simple Logic that hate against Pakistan is hate against Muslim.

You People haven't accepted Partition with your heart and still dream of Akhand Bharat.

And Pakistan is 97% Muslim so a Pakistani Sikh or Hindu would be negligible in front of Indian Policy Makers.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Ok Ok you won.................I lose....................happy now:partay:

Your bolded parts are completely incorrect

The example of Kashmri is enough to show that Pakistan in no way can provide defense to Indian muslims, and unfortunately in many ways has been a liability. Similarly in the case of riots in India. It was Indian muslims and their non-muslim countrymen who fought for justice and supported the riot affected. There was not even in any basic humanitarian aid from Pakistan.
I might add that unfortunately, non-muslim minorities also can't expect any real help from their co-religionists in India either. So the "hostage theory" of protection to minorities was also a failure as propounded by Muslim League activists then.

The rights that Indian Muslims got was because their muslim leaders who were Indian after all fought for it and their Hindu majority countrymen supported them in this. If the Hindu majority had not voted consistently as in the recent elections to maintain the secular ethos of the Indian constitution, what could have Pakistan done? Nothing.

As Maududi mentioned when he moved to Pakistan, even if Indian declares itself a Hindu country and that muslims would be treated as second class citizens, Pakistan would be OK with it as it is internal matter of India.

Unfortunately, you should read from a wider source of history books instead of relying on the staple Pakistan studies subject to understand what the Congress ministries were like in the 1937 era.

Ejaz bhai,

Defending the picture of social integrity in India is meaningless as we all know how the generations have been brainwashed in Pakistan about cruel hindus of India, merciless torture of muslims from the time muslims came to India, cunning brahmins torturing the shudras all over the place, etc. I have not heard anything good was taught about India in Pakistan. Whatever the saner people could gather about India are mostly from independent research or after moving to neutral land.

Ejaz bhai, as you are well aware, we all are striving towards an inclusive society where we do not see religion and caste. But this is something alien to the idea of Pakistan and the Pakistan's generation (present and next).

But instead of defending can we question them Ejaz bhai, about the condition of the minorities of pakistan ?
The rules and rights of them ?
Their social conditions ?
The % population in 1947 and now ?
The blashpemy law and its fallout ?
The representation of minorities in all forums ?
The idolization of the minorities as we do in India ?

Let them compare these statistics and find out where they are. If they can claim with proof that they have better statistics than us, we will surely defend our point. Otherwise we should ask them to Shut Up and come back when they can come up to the level of India.

Thanks Ejaz bhai.

:smitten: &
:cheers:

Last edited:
Jaswant Singh and SRK would also categorically deny TWT. Looks like you haven't even read Jaswant Singh's book.

Infact, it is the extremists Hindutva elements like VHP BD e.t.c. that support the TWT. Almost everyone else would reject it.

And as I said earlier, rejecting TWT does not mean that Pakistan should cease to exist. TWT is a theory and concept. Denying or rejecting it will not end up breaking Pakistan which is a reality.

Infact TWT was never a core concept for the basis of Pakistan until the Zia era in the 80s. So there is no need to give importance to this TWT. Pakistan will still exist without it, but all the baggage and implications associated with it will not be there.

Whatever man !

We do not give a Crap about if someone Accepts of Rejects , does not Matter :coffee::pakistan:

Whatever man !

We do not give a Crap about if someone Accepts of Rejects , does not Matter :coffee::pakistan:

:) To Indian Hindus it does matter whenever there is a thread on Two nation theory you will see most of the Indians jumping in on that thread :lol: as if it will bring back Pakistan to them

:) To Indian Hindus it does matter whenever there is a thread on Two nation theory you will see most of the Indians jumping in on that thread :lol: as if it will bring back Pakistan to them

We were not their part in the First Place , they are our Broken Part , see they are 1 day younger than us so who separated from whom ?:lol:

Yea right..lady the last thing we need is Pakistan back to us..We have enough problem as of now..no need for further..Thanks but keep your Pakistan with yourself :wave:

well i do not know why he said this because if that would have happened we would have been ruled by hindus any ways his own views he has his explanations some positives some complicated i wouldn't call negative a proper discussion with him or proper response from him would clear up things..

I would prefer to die Infinite times in my country than living in a constant fear of Hindus in India.

I would like to say one thing and one thing only....
there are many hindus in India who don't see the muslims as different and are many others...who would want to send all the muslims to Pakistan...and see them as anti-india...
I couldn't understand why even educated people of both the muslim hating and loving groups had such contrasting views...
over time I realized that the ones who hated the muslims had actually never spoken...never met....and never spent time with the muslims they hated.....and the other "normal" group had had spent some time at least in the company of the other communities to see fit that there is nothing wrong whatsoever...

so I think that most second and third generation Pakistanis here...have never met a hindu in real life...and hence the xenophobia...
there are other things than trying to rule each other...you form your opinions by watching hate videos and reading about regrettable incidents like godhra and Babri...yet you do not see the millions of achievements the muslims of India have made...
I don't know about the validity of the two nation theory...but all I am, saying is that...it wouldn't have been bad had we been not fighting over kashmir and water and what not....

Yea right..lady the last thing we need is Pakistan back to us..We have enough problem as of now..no need for further..Thanks but keep your Pakistan with yourself :wave:

Then why dont you discuss those problems in India for some solution rather than supporting Zakir Naik whom majority of Indian Hinuds curse for his lectures and suddenly you found a new love for him because he spoke something about Two nation theory.

Thats the main point. You call him one-sided and when it comes to your propaganda you loved him so i see no weight in what he is saying.

Besides honestly when some people come up with Unrealistic ideas of Confideration between BD and Pakistan , i tell them the same thing that we are now two separate countries no need for wishful thinking.

Similalry Pakistan is a reality no matter how many arguments you bring for denouncing Pakistan you can not.

I would like to say one thing and one thing only....
there are many hindus in India who don't see the muslims as different and are many others...who would want to send all the muslims to Pakistan...and see them as anti-india...
I couldn't understand why even educated people of both the muslim hating and loving groups had such contrasting views...
over time I realized that the ones who hated the muslims had actually never spoken...never met....and never spent time with the muslims they hated.....and the other "normal" group had had spent some time at least in the company of the other communities to see fit that there is nothing wrong whatsoever...

so I think that most second and third generation Pakistanis here...have never met a hindu in real life...and hence the xenophobia...
there are other things than trying to rule each other...you form your opinions by watching hate videos and reading about regrettable incidents like godhra and Babri...yet you do not see the millions of achievements the muslims of India have made...
I don't know about the validity of the two nation theory...but all I am, saying is that...it wouldn't have been bad had we been not fighting over kashmir and water and what not....

Pari the points you raised are quite right at individual level.

We see many Indian Hindus and Pakistani Muslims going quite well with each other outside India and Pakistan or even in their countries.

The problem is the over all attitude of the communities which is indeed not that pleasent.

And it was the same attitude which led to creation of Pakistan

Back
Top Bottom