What's new

Zakir Naik rejects Two Nation Thoery

oh well i partially agree with Zakir Naik here.......... you see he is saying it could have been more better if all the Muslims of the subcontinent were living as a one country

I know he is against the Two nation theory but what if all the Muslims of Subcontinent had the seperator country instead? It could have been far bigger country than this

good point Zaki..It could only have taken place 50+ years back too late now since we Muslims fight each other and that is the reality..

This is the first thing i have heard from Zakir Naik that isn't Right.

well i do not know why he said this because if that would have happened we would have been ruled by hindus any ways his own views he has his explanations some positives some complicated i wouldn't call negative a proper discussion with him or proper response from him would clear up things..

Ruled by Hindus - as if some Hindu Maharaja is Delhi is twirling his moustache with glee plotting against all Muslims. The # of subcontinental Muslims in India would have been close to 600 million - that is double the American population - as opposed to some 900 million Hindus - how is 40-45% of a population a minority?

Yeah Right!
Talk to an engineer about medicine and he will reply you like this.
Come on guys, this is not his domain. Move on!

Ya man, like zakir naik. you see the fear of hindus in him whenever he speaks in his open conventions all over india :lol::lol::lol:

yeah right so that's no big Deal having Conventions.You know what the Picture you People Paint about Muslim's Condition in India is very different from the Ground reality.

Why they don't consider it that the presence of Pakistan as an Islamic state in the neighborhood of India is itself a refuge and infact a source of defense for indian muslims ;Formation of Pakistan lead the congress and Indian leader to consider Muslims of india a powerful minority.They were forced to give them their rights in order to avoid an other division of the remaining country.(Although i still feel that the indian leadership still failing to give them the respect/rights they deserve.).Before partion the rule of congress ministries in 1937-1939 was an eye opener for the indian muslims.I think Zakir Naik unfortunately missed that era.
Pakistan Zindabad:pakistan:

Zakir Naik is a Yazidi fool! He supports the MURDERER of the family of Rasool Allah (SAW)! He is NO Alim, and he is very ignorant!

He lacks credibility, and knows very little about the hadiths, Sharia, Islamic history, and Islam in general!

He may have some good knowledge on comparative religions, and science, but he is NOT a scholar, and EXTREMELY lacks knowledge in Islam!

And I don't care about his views, he is wrong here and he was wrong before!

He should be ashamed of himself, and should re-evaluate his knowledge!

He has an EXTREMELY big ego, and should worry about that first!

Zakir Naik EXPOSES his ignorance:

Response to Zakir Naik's LACK of knowledge:

Last edited by a moderator:

Back
Top Bottom