What's new

Zakir Naik rejects Two Nation Thoery

Allama Iqbal is a man who I respect, and he is the one that came up with the concept of an independant Pakistan!

Read Asrar-e-Khudi (I read the English translation which can be found on the web), and recognize the great spiritual forces behind Pakistan!

Zakir Naik is an ignorant fool, and clearly says he read a little in this video!

I am very happy that Pakistani television has removed many of his ignorant shows! Alhamdulillah!

This shameless man should be guilty!

yeah right so that's no big Deal having Conventions.You know what the Picture you People Paint about Muslim's Condition in India is very different from the Ground reality.

Ya man i agree, since we live in india, we the hindus, muslims, sikhs, christians, parsees on this forum have no idea as good as you do ;)

Zakir Naik builds new institutions and halls for dawa using saudi money in india and in those same halls defends saudi for not allowing non muslims to have their own prayer places. his defence - muslims KNOW they are right ;) Just like you mate, you KNOW too ;)

This can only happen in india, the ground realities :lol::lol::lol:

Zakir Naik is a Yazidi fool! He supports the MURDERER of the family of Rasool Allah (SAW)! He is NO Alim, and he is very ignorant!

He lacks credibility, and knows very little about the hadiths, Sharia, Islamic history, and Islam in general!

He may have some good knowledge on comparative religions, and science, but he is NOT a scholar, and EXTREMELY lacks knowledge in Islam!

And I don't care about his views, he is wrong here and he was wrong before!

He should be ashamed of himself, and should re-evaluate his knowledge!

He has an EXTREMELY big ego, and should worry about that first!

Zakir Naik EXPOSES his ignorance:

YouTube - Yazeed (lanti) by Zakir Naik

Response to Zakir Naik's LACK of knowledge:

YouTube - YAZID AND HIS SUPPORTERS ARE LANATIS. REPLY TO ZAKIR NAIK!

Don't know if he is right about the Knowledge of islamic history or not,but i think he need to augment/improve his knowlegde in political history of the subcontinent.:cool:

oh well i partially agree with Zakir Naik here.......... you see he is saying it could have been more better if all the Muslims of the subcontinent were living as a one country

I know he is against the Two nation theory but what if all the Muslims of Subcontinent had the seperator country instead? It could have been far bigger country than this

You are wrong here. Pakistan came into existance through the hard work of millions of Muslims who sacrificed their lives. Do not belittle their contribution. Take shame!

Pakistan has succeeded and prospered and Alhamdulillah, we are a big nation, and will get bigger!

Be thankful for this Pak sar zameen, and do not belittle its greatness, without it the Muslims would be in chaos, and Alhamdulillah, we Pakistanis are in a MUCH better position than the Muslims of India!

No amount of Indian propaganda will change this!

Ya man i agree, since we live in india, we the hindus, muslims, sikhs, christians, parsees on this forum have no idea as good as you do ;)

Zakir Naik builds new institutions and halls for dawa using saudi money in india and in those same halls defends saudi for not allowing non muslims to have their own prayer places. his defence - muslims KNOW they are right ;) Just like you mate, you KNOW too ;)

This can only happen in india, the ground realities :lol::lol::lol:

Ok Buddy Muslims in India are living a Pompous life all the Hindus serve them if a Muslim says i want this whole of India runs throughout the world to get that the thing for him.

You are Right and I am Wrong happy now.

I know he is against the Two nation theory but what if all the Muslims of Subcontinent had the seperator country instead? It could have been far bigger country than this
The British oppressor never let that happen,was most unfortunate that this never happened ,won't like to mention the role of congress party.....people here know it better.

Xtremeownage...be careful next time when you call someone like him shameless..He is a learned man..how many Surrah do you remember? 10? i absolutely don't think PeaceTV is shameless but rather has given a good name to Islam in many ways...always negativity in mind of some people..try to take things in context..again be very careful there are numerous authentic hadith of Prophet Muhammad (P.B.U.H) that relate to ignorant people like you and few others..

good going Mullahs i like the word Mullah lol so whenever tom dick and harry wants to insult religious preachers students and scholars they tag them Mullah the awesomeullah..

a good advise be learnt like them and come back prove yourselves as well randomers!

Last edited:
Every Mullah proves himself to be an enemy of Pakistan sooner or later.

These people don't hate the division out of love for India, they wanted the combined force to take over India!

Hasty Generalization.:coffee:

Ok Buddy Muslims in India are living a Pompous life all the Hindus serve them if a Muslim says i want this whole of India runs throughout the world to get that the thing for him.

You are Right and I am Wrong happy now.

Are you a kid? We in India try to live together and try to do our best in that despite the tremendous odds and the shortage of resources. But I think you are too much of a brainwashed purist to understand that. Be happy in your heaven.

Zakir Naik is an expert on Quran, Hadis and Islamic Jurisprudence...................not geography and politics...............

Xtremeownage...be careful next time when you call someone like him shameless..He is a learned man..how many Surrah do you remember? 10? i absolutely don't think PeaceTV is shameless but rather has given a good name to Islam in many ways...always negativity in mind of some people..try to take things in context..again be very careful there are numerous authentic hadith of Prophet Muhammad (P.B.U.H) that relate to ignorant people like you and few others..

good going Mullahs i like the word Mullah lol so whenever tom dick and harry wants to insult religious preachers students and scholars they tag them Mullah the awesomeullah..

a good advise be learnt like them and come back prove yourselves as well randomers!

You question my knowledge of the Quran without knowing me, then you call me ignorant?

Sorry, but the fact is that I am saying the truth, and you simply can't handle it!

Zakir Naik is a liar and a fraud! He lacks knowledge on Islam, Hadith, Sharia, as well as politics!

Only those who lack knowledge would follow such a man who himself is so ignorant and tied up with his ego! This man has deceived himself, and will deceive others. You have been warned!

There is a reason why he has been banned from many Pakistani channels, because he speaks against fundamental Islamic values!

He is a Yazeed lover, and therefore is a modern day Kharji!

Zakir Naik is an expert on Quran, Hadis and Islamic Jurisprudence...................not geography and politics...............

Zakir Naik is NOT an expert on any of those topics! He may have his ups and downs on comparative religion and science, but he lacks fundamental Islamic knowledge! He is an ego-driven fabricator of the truth!

:) May be Zakir Naik believes in Greater Pakistan:angel:

exactly my point

@ at those who may concern

Is there any one Muslim person in the world who has not been criticized. I personally know people who go to perform Hajj or Umrah and do not offer their prayers behind Imam-e-Ka'ba and consider him Bid'ati thus offer prayers seperately (Individually or in a seperate Jama'at led by their own people)

Quad-e-Azam was heavily criticized by Ullema's............. Allama Iqbal was declared Kafir after his poem called Shikwa....... The current Mufti-e-Azam of Pakistan was called the politician and a member of Musharraf's party :rofl:

This thread is not to discuss about Zakir Naik's personal belief........everybody has their own opinion...... one person can be right in 50 issues and wrong in 51st........ so just criticize that 51st issue rather than declaring him a non-believer

We peoples do not look upon ourselves and yet ready to blame all others KAFIR

Kuch khuda ka khauf karo meray bhai logo

Are you a kid? We in India try to live together and try to do our best in that despite the tremendous odds and the shortage of resources. But I think you are too much of a brainwashed purist to understand that. Be happy in your heaven.

Yup i am happy living in my hell than living in India the Superpower.lol.

Back
Top Bottom