What's new

Zakir Naik rejects Two Nation Thoery

Pakistan future danger doesn't lie in India being Military Strong but an India where suddenly they find that they are dealing with only Muslim (PM, ARMY CHIEF, PRESIDENT etc etc) person.........which dude is the next reality.......and with a progressive and powerful India and Indin Muslim ruling INDIA, the idea of Pakistan wilL:coffee: .......KAAPUT.

and what about the 900 million hindus in india?

you have "democracy" now in india. its impossible for muslims to rule india, like before, in a democracy. only 13.4% of india's population are Muslims.

Muslims of india are what blacks are to usa, minorities. even in usa, blacks live in poorer neighbourhoods, have lower income jobs, have lower quality of education and health care generally speaking from whites (who are majority) but still have a black president who is hated by many in the opposition party (who are mostly whites) so theres discrimination against minorities everywhere.

As I said before, Pakistanis are not like indian muslims we cant live in la la land singing muslim hindu bhai bhai because most of us see ourselves as Muslims first and will side with a Muslim over a hindu and Pakistanis refuse to share their land and their resources with 900 million hindus.

Last edited:
If that was the case no Muslim in India would have ever reached the statute of SRK. His talent would have been thwarted long ago even before he came to bollywood!!! The Hindu majority state of India would never have embraced a Muslim president or made him the most loved president in our current times. As I have mentioned before please do come and visit India, for a hindu dominated society, we all wake up with "Alla hu Akbar" (sorry if I didn't get that correct) chants and similar Hindi ones from a temples every morning.

Day to day life involves for an Indian involves interaction with minorities that you cannot even think of sitting in a population that is 97% one faith!!

I don't blame you but have you ever cared to think how a normal day in India is like?

In mahim, mumbai, i would actually wake up due to morning azaan, does not happen here in dubai :)

you have "democracy" now in india. its impossible for muslims to rule india, like before, in a democracy. only 13.4% of india's population are Muslims.

Muslims of india are what blacks are to usa, minorities. even in usa, blacks live in poorer neighbourhoods, have lower income jobs, have lower quality of education and health care generally speaking from whites (who are majority) but still have a black president who is hated by many in the opposition party (who are mostly whites) so theres discrimination against minorities everywhere.

As I said before, Pakistanis are not like indian muslims we cant live in la la land singing muslim hindu bhai bhai because most of us see ourselves as Muslims first and will side with a Muslim over a hindu and Pakistanis refuse to share their land and their resources with 900 million hindus.

Barrak Hussain Obama is hated by all, and hence he was elected.

There is no cure for your thinking, you deserve taliban.

Last edited:
:

Understand the difference.

1) You are blinded by religion. For us it is the talent and what one brings on board for benefit of the nation. Anyone can be PM/ IA Chief / Movie Star etc etc. .........When sikh with less than 2pct population can be PM....he is PM purely because he is known in India as architect of India's economic recovery and he has support of not only people but all the industrial houses / people who contribute mone to a party.
2) For Indians what matter is their economic prosperity. Be it Muslim, Hindu or Sikh. We do not give a **** to religion. For you it is your religion that matters..you see everything from the prism of religion.....no problem with your choice but we have the advantage of getting the best talent .

Obama is being opposed and Bush was not. ..:hitwall:

You see the opposition to Obama from your prism ( religion ). You do not see that he is THE PRESIDENT OF USA.

Any future Mulsim PM of India will face opposition and abuses just like all the past PMs of the world has faced, be it India or Pakistan.....this is part of job. Even Sonia Gandhi is frequently derided as she is catholic.............but does this change anything.....She and MMS are current rulers of India. Period.

Dude......what I am saying is......India is truly secular. There are minority groups who are fanatics and there will always be some fanatics people.... It was like this even before partition.

Millions got killed because of few who wanted Pakistan for their vested interest. GOD would have sent them to HELL.:coffee:

^ Allah (s.w.t) will send those to hell who murdered, raped, and looted innocent Muslims who were trying to escape to Pakistan.

I dont care if you are happy with india, dont force india down to us because we will never want to be part of it. We rather die than live under a population of over 1.2 billion (80% hindus). As I said a billion times we dont want to be indians or share our land and resources with 900 million hindus, what do you not understand about that.

^ Allah (s.w.t) will send those to hell who murdered, raped, and looted innocent Muslims who were trying to escape to Pakistan.

I dont care if you are happy with india, dont force india down to us because we will never want to be part of it. We rather die than live under a population of over 1.2 billion (80% hindus). As I said a billion times we dont want to be indians or share our land and resources with 900 million hindus, what do you not understand about that.

you seems like this, :taz:

well last time I checked population of Sikhs was below two percent................Still PM is a sardar

QUOTE]

You are totally blinded by your religion.

ALLAH (P.B.U.H) would have also sent even those to hell who murdered, raped, and looted innocent hindus, sikhs, christian, buddhist, jain, parsi....

Did you noticed that USA has appointed Indian Origin Muslims to very key and important roles. Do I need to tell that the world recognize them to be the best citizens? This the diference. Pakistan is a headache for World. It has in the past and even now, in a hbit of putting gun to its head and threaten other that it will shoot itself if it does not get X, Y Z....:hitwall:

and what about those who murdered and raped sikhs while they were coming to India????...................were those sikhs not innocent???

take my advice mate......................extremist mindset is bad for society

You keep on writing your idiotic theory about Indian Muslims from your house. We know what is what. You consider yourself as defender of Islam, but fact is that your forefather did not have the confidence on themselves to prosper in an united country. Millions of them chose to move from the place of their birth rather than competing with non-Muslims for prosperity. And I thank my grand father everyday for being firm on his decision to stay in India when many of his relatives went to East Pakistan. If you think we are afraid of handful of Shivsena or Bajrang Dal, you dont have any idea about strength of Islam. Before blaming Indian muslims just count how your Muslim brothers are killing each others in your beloved motherland. And no prize for guessing which offend all merciful Allah most- Muslims living and competing with non-muslims in a secular land or Muslims slaughtering each others in a Islamic State.

Well summarized!!! Just want to add my own two points, To prevent these questions from popping up again and again,

#1: Pakistan needs to improve its reputation and shut people up and to some extent prove to its own people, it can shut terrorism completely and also be a economic power house.

#2: Stop trying to be responsible for the Indian Muslims! Remember, most of them did not choose to be part of an Islamic state, for whatever reason, that ends it there!!! They are not Pakistani!!! and will never be. The responsibility of being a model Islamic country would also mean look after you own Muslims first, before you voice the Islamic Brotherhood sentiment on other Muslims.

If that was the case no Muslim in India would have ever reached the statute of SRK. His talent would have been thwarted long ago even before he came to bollywood!!! The Hindu majority state of India would never have embraced a Muslim president or made him the most loved president in our current times. As I have mentioned before please do come and visit India, for a hindu dominated society, we all wake up with "Alla hu Akbar" (sorry if I didn't get that correct) chants and similar Hindi ones from a temples every morning.

Day to day life involves for an Indian involves interaction with minorities that you cannot even think of sitting in a population that is 97% one faith!!

I don't blame you but have you ever cared to think how a normal day in India is like?

You are most welcome to India Qsaark..Unfortunately visitors with Pakistan passport has tight restrictions here like reporting to police once a week and inform the police before you left a place and going to visit another place..and probably your visit will be restricted to only some places too..But you dont have to worry we are not hostile as you think,i mean the common people..you will feel just like home :)

and what about those who murdered and raped sikhs while they were coming to India????...................were those sikhs not innocent???

take my advice mate......................extremist mindset is bad for society

Exactly this kind of attitude confirmes my fears.You all are highly educated.And just look at the amount of hate against Muslims.

You People don't even Spare us on forums imagine you would eat us alive in the real world.

I dont care if you are happy with india, dont force india down to us because we will never want to be part of it.

This is your khusfahmi, no one either I or Zakir Naik mentioned that partition should now be undone. And no one is "forcing" India down on you.

What ZK mentioned is Islamically , Two Nation Theory is wrong as it has no basis in Islam and that he disagrees with it totally. According to his opinion, historically, a united India would have most likely been more powerful in terms of cricket, economics e.t.c. and Muslims would also be in a better position as well. That is it.

No one is asking to annul the partition. So no need to "die"

Exactly this kind of attitude confirmes my fears.You all are highly educated.And just look at the amount of hate against Muslims.

You People don't even Spare us on forums imagine you would eat us alive in the real world.

did my post offended muslims?????

for you kind info...........I dont eat humans:woot:

did my post offended muslims?????

for you kind info...........I dont eat humans:woot:

No you Post didn't offended me but what i am trying to say is just look at the hate you People have against Muslims.Reflected in all Indian Discussions.

I can Point out so many Indian forums where hate against Muslims is at it's Peak.

where did you get this from?

May i know the source please............. sorry i have a problem........ i don't really trust news as long as i see the reliable source :lol: i am sure this is from BBC but the pic has been uploaded on imageshack server so may i know the bbc link if you have one

Where in the hell did my posts shows hate against Muslims?? :confused: Dude one of my best friend is a muslim and last time i checked there was no love lost between us..In fact which of those post shows hatred towards muslims??talking against Pakistan dont make us haters of muslims

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom