What's new

Zakii, the mod!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congrats Zakii , just try to remain unbiased and try to look at all forum members as your brothers and sisters irrespective of nationality . That is the main challenge moderators face .

If you can do that , you will take this forum and yourself to greater heights and earn the respect of many .

Best of luck :tup:

Congrats Zakii , just try to remain unbiased and try to look at all forum members as your brothers and sisters irrespective of nationality . That is the main challenge moderators face .

If you can do that , you will take this forum and yourself to greater heights and earn the respect of many .

You just made reservation for 1 point infraction:D

Congratulations dear!!!!

My best wishes for you.

tumblr_m0dhfx2ynW1r38hk2o1_500.jpg

Bohat Mubarak!

Thanks SURB, Its so good to see your post after long time...

congrats jaanee for becoming a senior citizen????????

Wohooo! I am a Moderator!!! I hope I will not disappoint you all and you will keep doing mistakes and giving me an opportunity to ban you.
Oh damn!! That doesn't sound good!! Jeeeez!
pumpkin-008.gif

lol-003.gif

Congrats Zaki...

Now i can tell Friendly Troll to come here again and troll as much as u can. lol

Zakki is there for unbanning you lol

Thanks all for your compliments

Don't worry I will not ban you if you give me "hafta" every friday.

now i have one of my best friend at :pdf: as mod :chilli:

Congratulations ( MITKTS if you remember)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom