What's new

Zaid Hamid's analysis of Wikileaks

We Not only Hate him Because He Is Anti Indian, But Also He IS Anti Pakistani.... Listen to this, dont you feel Embarrassed after watching this video of His??

YouTube - A pakistani on moon?? Zaid hamid

What's wrong with a bit of motivational speech? He has a point, we don't have leadership and we don't have direction.

What's wrong with a bit of motivational speech? He has a point, we don't have leadership and we don't have direction.

If Its Motivational to U then I am sorry to spoil your party.... Ruling the world, Being on moon for 5 years... Carry on sir..

If Its Motivational to U then I am sorry to spoil your party.... Ruling the world, Being on moon for 5 years... Carry on sir..

No need to be sarcastic. It is motivational to the public. If you work in a public environment you tend to bloat things..

Take Dr. king for example, if he has used the words "i have a plan" instead of "i have a dream" in his favourite speech would it have had such a lasting impact?

Lets not PI** on people's shoes shall we, we all are different and we all want to see our nation's shine. So lets stop the pretend and whilst he does make questionable remarks he is excellent at motivating people and has the gall to speak the truth.

His point about lack of leadership and direction and the need for a new 1940 style agreement is very much correct. So your quoting him out of context is petty and shameless.

Regardless thank you for sharing your concern... Regardless if we had loyal leadership and a national direction, is it incomprehensible to aspire to have a Pakistani represented on the International Space program (or is that solely the domain of INDIA)?

If Its religious then I am Sorry, I have No role to Undermine any religious Books or Preaches... Enjoy your day sir... I am here to Debate politics not religion.... And Never Seek refuge In religion atleast next time when You debate with some one, it takes the Essence out of debate...

U can never spoil my day my friend. Dont worry about that... btw... It is not religious, rather political... Man did not reach the moon by practicing religion... You get it?

Hahah... Judgemental are we...

Thanks for the quote.:tup:

But seriously Paladin? i mean ,you too?

What has ZH done,except brain washing some sections with euphemistic/false crap.

His attempt to motivate the youth is admirable,but do they really need to be motivated by concepts like,false superiority of Muslims over Hindus,being India-centric?

Rather he can motivate them by providing examples of say like,how emphasis on Human capital has changed nations like Japan,Singapore,Scandinavian nations.

There are a myriad things that can be discussed,but the topics is discuses currently only make people more narrow-minded.

Thanks for the quote.:tup:

But seriously Paladin? i mean ,you too?

What has ZH done,except brain washing some sections with euphemistic/false crap.

His attempt to motivate the youth is admirable,but do they really need to be motivated by concepts like,false superiority of Muslims over Hindus,being India-centric?

Rather he can motivate them by providing examples of say like,how emphasis on Human capital has changed nations like Japan,Singapore,Scandinavian nations.

There are a myriad things that can be discussed,but the topics is discuses currently only make people more narrow-minded.

Are you honestly saying he doesn't have entertainment value... He beats watching that screaming fool Dr. Danish on Ary News ;)

Are you honestly saying he doesn't have entertainment value... He beats watching that screaming fool Dr. Danish on Ary News ;)

i have heard that media houses in Pakistan pay him big to appear on their channels and his mere appearance can charge the TRP's,is that right?

It is also claimed that he had a fan following that can even beat many political heavyweight's,if if restored to presidential election's

Any way it look like some people on both side r earning very much due to the unhealthy relationship's,atleat we can find solace that this enemity is eventualy beneficial to atleast a few other than America:cheesy:

Where there is the name "Zaid Hamid" there are Indians :D

Why do you guys have this Zaid Hamid Phobia ;)

Today's youth of Pakistan really admires him, he's a hero to me, I thank ALLAH that he woke me up and now I'm on right path Alhumdulillah!!

Whatever he says, he has a reference and a logical point but some empty heads don't get it.

Where there is the name "Zaid Hamid" there are Indians :D

Why do you guys have this Zaid Hamid Phobia ;)

Today's youth of Pakistan really admires him, he's a hero to me, I thank ALLAH that he woke me up and now I'm on right path Alhumdulillah!!

Whatever he says, he has a reference and a logical point but some empty heads don't get it.

Yes!

I seriously wish he becomes president of Pakistan :pakistan:

You Indians hate him because he calls on Indians to stop its evil ways against Muslims... Truly he has nothing but the best for all people in his heart regardless of nationality and religion...

You contradicted yourself in this statement. He can never say anything good about India or Indians. He has never stood up for anything except speaking for the Muslims regardless of them being right or wrong. Why then should anyone respect him?

One sincere advice - please stop taking his nonsense to be the true picture. There are caste issues in India, but that is not any more problematic than the sectarian issues all countries, including Pakistan have.

Back
Top Bottom