What's new

Zaid Hamid's analysis of Wikileaks

You Indians hate him because he calls on Indians to stop its evil ways against Muslims... Truly he has nothing but the best for all people in his heart regardless of nationality and religion... I have heard him say that we are ready to hug the lower caste Hindus where such people are treated like animals in India by upper caste Hindus...

what upsets you? His talk of hearing from New Delhi Radio Pakistan?

InshaAllah... the will of God shall be done...

buddy even if u keep aside india, even then his views are quite funny, atlest for those who knows where the world actually is.

buddy even if u keep aside india, even then his views are quite funny, atlest for those who knows where the world actually is.

Exactly..... Wasnt he the One Who said "Literally in 5 Years, Pakistanis Will Be Sitting On Moon, World would Be Controlled By Pakistan, Decisions Will be Taken from Pakistan, Pakistan will be a Superpower in Just 5 years" Famous Quotes of Zaid Hamid.... And Its Interesting to See, Some Even trust him even After making a Lot of Mockeries In front of the Camera... He Is a Good Comedian, Has a Bit of good Sense of Humor...

We Not only Hate him Because He Is Anti Indian, But Also He IS Anti Pakistani.... Listen to this, dont you feel Embarrassed after watching this video of His??

YouTube - A pakistani on moon?? Zaid hamid

Ashamed? Ashamed for what? For having passion and love for Pakistan? How does this make him anti Pakistani?

Kakay... Lagta hay tu nay Bhang pee lee hay PDF pay aanay say pahlay...

5 years is actually a long time... we can do it in lesser time if we wanted to do so...

I remember long time back giving a speech saying that our aim should be to be able to go to the moon and plant our own flag there... I thought we would remove the American flag from there... but maybe not because they were there first and I do respect Neil Armstrong to have acted as a representative of mankind with his famous words instead of just America... So we could plant our flag beside the American flag also...

If the Americans can do it... so can we... All we need is to employ some people from NASA to work for us... whats so big about that?

Oh and I forgot to tell you... the crowd in my speech were sitting there as if SANP SOONGH GAYA HO... in a trance... there was truly a pin drop silence there... SubhanAllah...

Ashamed? Ashamed for what? For having passion and love for Pakistan? How does this make him anti Pakistani?

Passion and Love for Pakistan is Very Well Acceptable but what is this, care to explain which he said in that video

"Literally in 5 Years, Pakistanis Will Be Sitting On Moon, World would Be Controlled By Pakistan, Decisions Will be Taken from Pakistan, Pakistan will be a Superpower in Just 5 years"

Kakay... Lagta hay tu nay Bhang pee lee hay PDF pay aanay say pahlay...

Sorry , I am from the Southern most part of India, and hence I am Unable to Comprehend what you have written, If its Urdu or Hindi then I beg Your pardon I am Not Well versed In it. I speak Only Malayalam, Tamil and English

Exactly..... Wasnt he the One Who said "Literally in 5 Years, Pakistanis Will Be Sitting On Moon, World would Be Controlled By Pakistan, Decisions Will be Taken from Pakistan, Pakistan will be a Superpower in Just 5 years" Famous Quotes of Zaid Hamid.... And Its Interesting to See, Some Even trust him even After making a Lot of Mockeries In front of the Camera... He Is a Good Comedian, Has a Bit of good Sense of Humor...

What was so wrong in what he said there??? I agree he has had some foolish conspiracy theories that I myself have shook my head to, but that was nowhere close to a theory. I hope you know the saying about achieve everything and the moon. Nothing wrong with being optimistic and hope for achievable goals. Lot better than the other stuff he brings up.

What was so wrong in what he said there??? I agree he has had some foolish conspiracy theories that I myself have shook my head to, but that was nowhere close to a theory. I hope you know the saying about achieve everything and the moon. Nothing wrong with being optimistic and hope for achievable goals. Lot better than the other stuff he brings up.

He Not only says Going to Moon, he said Pakistan will rule the world and All the decisions Will be Taken By/From Pakistan ... Dont U still feel it funny?? If Not, then I am sorry I am talking to Wrong people here...:pop:

Like it or not dude... The world revolves around Pakistan these days...

;)

Care to Explain how??? I hope I am not Asking too Much from you, but since u said it, Let me have a Detailed report from U on that, Just Gaining Knowledge on present Geopolitics...

He Not only says Going to Moon, he said Pakistan will rule the world and All the decisions Will be Taken By/From Pakistan ... Dont U still feel it funny?? If Not, then I am sorry I am talking to Wrong people here...:pop:

What he is saying about Pakistan he actually means the Caliphate... It is our belief that Islam shall dominate the whole world one day... Nothing strange about this for us... I can understand why you would be surprised though...

I can recommend some books about the direction that the world is going to go in the future if you like, believe it or not is up to you... but yes Pakistan has a special role for the world in the future... We have some good plans that you are not aware of yet... inshaAllah now we wait for some good news...

What he is saying about Pakistan he actually means the Caliphate... It is our belief that Islam shall dominate the whole world one day... Nothing strange about this for us... I can understand why you would be surprised though...

I can recommend some books about the direction that the world is going to go in the future if you like, believe it or not is up to you... but yes Pakistan has a special role for the world in the future... We have some good plans that you are not aware of yet... inshaAllah now we wait for some good news...

If Its religious then I am Sorry, I have No role to Undermine any religious Books or Preaches... Enjoy your day sir... I am here to Debate politics not religion.... And Never Seek refuge In religion atleast next time when You debate with some one, it takes the Essence out of debate...

Back
Top Bottom