What's new

Zaid Hamid will be back soon

There is a lot of groundless propaganda against Ziad Hamid. He does not belong to any deviant sect. He is a perfect Sunni Muslim.
If i didn't know him personally, i would have believed what you just said. He was in cahoots with the man, who claimed to be a prophet. Zaid hamid thinks very high of himself and now he is in trouble all because of his arrogance.

If i didn't know him personally, i would have believed what you just said. He was in cahoots with the man, who claimed to be a prophet. Zaid hamid thinks very high of himself and now he is in trouble all because of his arrogance.

Nothing like a good backside lashing to cure arrogance. :D

:welcome::welcome::welcome::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yay::yay::yay:

I knew he would come back, he has to.

Other wise who would educate pakistanis about gazwa-e-hind, who would tell them their destiny. Who would make pakistanis realize rooohaaaani takat in them :P
Why are Hindus so concerned who would teach us what, they are nagging nosey why can't they mind their own business and find ways to clean the tarnished image of their Moody Modi

Why are Hindus so concerned who would teach us what, they are nagging nosey why can't they mind their own business and find ways to clean the tarnished image of their Moody Modi

We mind our business seriously but when we get bored we look in to 'your business'. It is so funny that we get refreshed and get back to our business :D:rofl::rofl:

I am no fan of modi so i dont care what they say or any body say :smokin::smokin:

i only care what Zaid hamid say and it becomes more fun when retarded audience say something on top of it :omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

he booked for long time we will got back when we need ghazwa e hind :rofl:

In case he does gazawa e hind, I shall be at risk since I am an evil hindu Brahmin. He has said that he will take care of Brahmis and convert dalits into Muslims. you will have to protect me from the wrath of Zaid sir.

In case he does gazawa e hind, I shall be at risk since I am an evil hindu Brahmin. He has said that he will take care of Brahmis and convert dalits into Muslims. you will have to protect me from the wrath of Zaid sir.
i am myself in trouble i will be beheaded long ago then ghazwa reached to you . lets move nepal together

Back
Top Bottom