What's new

Zaid Hamid Vs an educated man

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mainey karee ban daas saal India may gujaarey ( not 10 yrs in 1 go but the last time i.e. till this year was 5 years) hai aur maine Hindi Naai Dilli may seekhi thee/hai. Urdu mujhe achee tahra samaj aatee hai aur Urdu seekney ki mayri Kwaish thee aur, mainey Urdu sheekna shuru bhi kiya tha magar merey badli ho ja ney key waja sey paanch lessons sey aagey na ja pa ya hoon.

Hope the above proves that I do understand Hindi/Urdu.... when I listen to Urdu I get most of it however as some words are different I need to look them up.

Bloody hell ! An Israeli who lives in Switzerland is speaking hindi ! You must be a one man international peace mission !

Bloody hell ! An Israeli who lives in Switzerland is speaking hindi ! You must be a one man international peace mission !

Cheers mate ;) I have a flair in languages and travel (always had actually). I made it a point to mix blend in with the local customs and culture and try to speak ..... by the way I would love to visit Pakistan as well however don't know if that will ever materialize. Closest that I came was at Wagha

My question remains unanswered........Why do you guys hate Zaid Hamid when he does the same for us that Bharat Verma does for you people ?

If you want to open a Bharat Varma thread, I am sure most of the Indians would join you in criticizing him. That speaks a lot.

We do not hate Zaid Hamid. How can we? Afterall he is good for India. ;)

Mainey karee ban daas saal India may gujaarey ( not 10 yrs in 1 go but the last time i.e. till this year was 5 years) hai aur maine Hindi Naai Dilli may seekhi thee/hai. Urdu mujhe achee tahra samaj aatee hai aur Urdu seekney ki mayri Kwaish thee aur, mainey Urdu sheekna shuru bhi kiya tha magar merey badli ho ja ney key waja sey paanch lessons sey aagey na ja pa ya hoon.

Hope the above proves that I do understand Hindi/Urdu.... when I listen to Urdu I get most of it however as some words are different I need to look them up.

hahaha i am jooking (House full) :cheesy:

My question remains unanswered........Why do you guys hate Zaid Hamid when he does the same for us that Bharat Verma does for you people ?

What did Bharat Verma say??

I don't understand how can one compare an ex-military pro and seasoned defense analyst like Bharat Verma with a megalomaniac called Zaid Hamid who can help but evoke ludicrous concept like Gahz i hind and his vow to hoist Pakistani flag on the ramparts of red fort ,new Delhi in every sermon he throws up on his popular shows .:cheesy:

I don't understand how can one compare an ex-military pro and seasoned defense analyst like Bharat Verma with a megalomaniac called Zaid Hamid who can help but evoke ludicrous concept like Gahz i hind and his vow to hoist Pakistani flag on the ramparts of red fort ,new Delhi in every sermon he throws up on his popular shows .:cheesy:

Its not their fault...... their mind set for that

you can see the difference they compare their terrorist groups with Indian political parties like Shiv Sena and RSS ... :tdown:

Cheers mate ;) I have a flair in languages and travel (always had actually). I made it a point to mix blend in with the local customs and culture and try to speak ..... by the way I would love to visit Pakistan as well however don't know if that will ever materialize. Closest that I came was at Wagha

Yeah, keeping in with much of the OIC, We will never be able to see each other's countries unless Israel declares the Palestinian state as drawn out by the U.N.
I have met a couple of Israelis here in Pakistan, but they were dual nationality holders and had been sent by the U.S.

Bharat Verma is a jingoistic maniac, he thinks that It is India's destiny to over run the Pakistani state and he thinks that when the Indian soldiers roll into our cities we will wave at them and shout slogans to welcome the "Saviours", and Zaid Hamid also has experience in a war zone, he fought against the Soviets in Afghanistan.

you can see the difference they compare their terrorist groups with Indian political parties like Shiv Sena and RSS ... :tdown:

I don't know what the "Indian Criteria" is for calling someone a terrorist but in Pakistan we would definitely call RSS a terrorist group especially after UN has named it the second most serious threat to stability in Asia after the Taliban, maybe in India you must have to be Pakistani to be able to qualify as terrorist.

From a neutral perspective I think that this Zaid Hamid is may be a megalomaniac and spews hate...however I must say at the same time that these political parties in India are also nutters....and have some interesting similarities with him

From a neutral perspective I think that this Zaid Hamid is may be a megalomaniac and spews hate...however I must say at the same time that these political parties in India are also nutters....and have some interesting similarities with him

My point exactly !

I don't know what the "Indian Criteria" is for calling someone a terrorist but in Pakistan we would definitely call RSS a terrorist group especially after UN has named it the second most serious threat to stability in Asia after the Taliban, maybe in India you must have to be Pakistani to be able to qualify as terrorist.

Link please??

Link??????????

Seriously,He is a big big instigator,megalomaniac and an over excited guy.

*He accepts that India defeated Pakistan in 1971,which formed Bangladesh*:yahoo:

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom