What's new

Zaid Hamid throws down the gauntlet on Xinjiang

Someone should tell this maniac that Turks make good fun of us because we have no identity other than Islam, and he promotes that. What an ego centric retard.

People like him, Haqeeqat TV and stop Whatsapp and Facebook groups taking part in this extreme Islamization need to be leashed.

Isn't this what we were trying to escape?

You my friend are a bit too high on the juice of "compounded ignorance".
And yeah, you might want to look that term up on google.

China isn't a democracy or free country. Can you give me proof of things North Korea is doing wrong with its people? You can't. Same way with China.

The most we have from the struggles of brave journalists is just what they could gather from outside.

Who has killed more is irrelevant to this discussion. Chinese haven't murdered many Muslims because it was an atheist country and Muslims are a very tiny amount.

Also China has murdered probably more people than West combined. Whether its a Muslim, Hindu or Jew, they're humans and all life is precious. China has no regard for life.

Anyway since you're praying for the Mushrikeen to succeed in wiping out our Uighur Muslims brethren who have every right to live life according to Islam, i am not going to waste my time arguing further.

From my experience, people like you only believe something when it happens to you or your family and until then no amount of proof will be sufficient for them.

Saw it happen with PTI supporters countless times. Many of people who couldn't stop singing praises of IK when his wrongs were pointed out immediately became haters when they saw the bills or lost jobs and couldn't find more.

Some people are physically incapable of empathy. It's like i am all good, what the hell do i care if someone else is raped, tortured, murdered, forced to atheism, their organs harvested, their life and hopes and dreams shattered.

Where is the evidence that China has killed more Muslims than America as per your claims? Has China killed more Muslims than isis as well? If what you say is true then please remember to post the links here.

Funny how this guy criticizes China for reeducating Islamic radicals but fails to condemn Muslim ISIS for killing 100,000s of Muslims.

Tell me Mr Hamid, who has killed more Muslims, ISIS or China?........:azn:

Funny how you expose your own ignorance by making such a ridiculous claim that Zaid hamid fails to condemn ISIS.
To put it bluntly, if someone accuses Zaid hamid of failing to condemn ISIS, then either that person is being dishonest(lying), or he doesn't know what he is talking about(ignorant).

Example:

Funny how you expose your own ignorance by making such a ridiculous claim that Zaid hamid fails to condemn ISIS.
To put it bluntly, if someone accuses Zaid hamid of failing to condemn ISIS, then either that person is being dishonest(lying), or he doesn't know what he is talking about(ignorant).

Example:

So when did he also condemn the americans for genociding between 5-10 million Muslims since 1990 and destroying 4/5 Muslim countries since 2001?

PS The Americans have got AWAY scott free for killing between 5-10 million Muslims globally since 1990. The whole world including the so called "Muslim" world stood silent and let this happen. Compared to that, the Chinese educating a few radical Muslims is a complete non-issue.

IMG-20190704-WA0056.jpg
meri kahan.. ishwar ki krippa hai..
what is new in life?

Left leg broken with multiple fracture. Now recovering well. Planning to buy new land. Some excellent land offer has come. One deal of land is done. It is a mind boggling location with mesmerising beauty. Few other very good land are coming. Planning a stable with 7-8 cattles if the things goes right. Will post photos of Scenery visible from my location specially for you.

IMG-20190704-WA0056.jpg

Last edited:
Left leg broken with multiple fracture. Now recovering well. Planning to buy new land. Some excellent land offer has come. One deal of land is done. It is a mind boggling location with mesmerising beauty. Few other very good land are coming. Planning a stable with 7-8 cattles if the things goes right. Will post photos of Scenery visible from my location specially for you.

View attachment 571730 View attachment 571730 View attachment 571730 View attachment 571730

Living one with nature. That is the way to go my man. Looks like an area where it gets a lot of rains

View attachment 571731

View attachment 571730

Yes, The area is full of beauties like Jungle, Wild life sanctuary , world heritage site, rivers , dams, Herbal medicines, historical temples and rich tribal culture.

Anyone who supports and protects Pakistan is a TRUE Muslim MASHALLAH. Allah swt blessings will be bestowed on them. And the Chinese brothers and sisters are doing just that MASHALLAH.

Funny how the Arab blogger condemns the Chinese but fails to do the same to the americans who have killed between 5-10 million Muslims since 1990. Or even condemn ISIS who have killed 100,000s of Muslims too. That is hypocrisy at it's greatest.

PS How many Muslims have the Chinese killed and how many Muslim nations have the Chinese destroyed???????........:azn:

May Allah swt always bless Pakistan and China INSHALLAH.

Pakistan and China ZINDABAD

:china::pakistan::china::pakistan::china::pakistan::china::pakistan:

Plucking slave ...

Distorting GODS words to please he’s masters while sitting in London shit scared of south London .

Couldn’t make it up .

Racist piece of shit
Indian muslims are kaafirs according to this clown yet aethiest Chinese are blessed .

School is on holidays I heard in London lol

View attachment 571731

View attachment 571730

Pretty .

Take it easy man. One must not treat the human body as some joyful adventure.

I am taking it very easy. I have been working since a very young age of 20. All the money and leaves i got was spent in education and going to parents. This broken leg gave me an opportunity to take rest for a month and half. I told doctor that you do whatever you want but no defect should remain after the treatment. It seems that things have gone well and no problem should remain subsequently. I took lots of ayurvedic medicines and proper food to support proper healing. By the end of the week, doctor will take x ray and advice me whether i can use left leg now. Currently i walk with stand on one leg.

Plucking slave ...

Distorting GODS words to please he’s masters while sitting in London shit scared of south London .

Couldn’t make it up .

Racist piece of shit
Indian muslims are kaafirs according to this clown yet aethiest Chinese are blessed .

School is on holidays I heard in London lol

Pretty .

indian so called "Muslims" are aligned with hindus and sikhs and have fought against the ONLY nation created in the name of ISLAM, Pakistan. They have killed the REAL Mujahid of earth, PA Soldiers. They are KUFFAR of the highest order.

How many Chinese have fought against Muslim nations and killed Muslims like indian so called "Muslims" have? How many Pakistani Muslims have the Chinese killed?

I am taking it very easy. I have been working since a very young age of 20. All the money and leaves i got was spent in education and going to parents. This broken leg gave me an opportunity to take rest for a month and half. I told doctor that you do whatever you want but no defect should remain after the treatment. It seems that things have gone well and no problem should remain subsequently. I took lots of ayurvedic medicines and proper food to support proper healing. By the end of the week, doctor will take x ray and advice me whether i can use left leg now. Currently i walk with stand on one leg.

I will pray for your good health.

Back
Top Bottom