What's new

Zaid Hamid throws down the gauntlet on Xinjiang

With regards to 'Ummah Chummah', we didn't complain about it when the Saudis bailed us out after nuke tests or in recent times. The UK has learnt there is strength in numbers now that the Iranians have their tanker. It is the Ummah Chummah that is behind the Turks and Malaysians asking Pakistan to join them in forming a block. And many other initiatives we are part of simply because we are Muslims.
Your underlying assumption is states are driven by religious brotherhood. That is cobblers. As I said before China has provided more strategic help to Pakistan then any other country. Yet it is athiest. so have Turks yet they are secularist. On the contrary Afghans are Muslim but entirely lined up against Pakistan. This pattern exposes that many factors influence countries policy. I mean GCC help benefit India far more then Pakistan.

Salaam

This choice exists of 'ummah chumma' or Pakistan because of oversimplified reading of Islamic values.

If you read the life of RasulAllah pbuh, you will see multiple examples of strategic decisions that made the harsh choice. The treaty of Hudaibiya led to some serious problems for some Muslims of Makkah. However, it proved to be the best thing for the Muslims as a whole. However, a group of Muslims did suffer and it was very hard for Muslims to see that at the time.

For instance:

link

Does anyone think it was easy for the Muslims to do this?

So a better understanding of Islam would help us be better.

With regards to 'Ummah Chummah', we didn't complain about it when the Saudis bailed us out after nuke tests or in recent times. The UK has learnt there is strength in numbers now that the Iranians have their tanker. It is the Ummah Chummah that is behind the Turks and Malaysians asking Pakistan to join them in forming a block. And many other initiatives we are part of simply because we are Muslims.

This Ummah Chumma is certainly worth a lot more in terms of potential than what many recognise.

I may be wrong but is this not before Ayats about Jihad were received by Holy Prophet(pbuh)

Zaid Hamid only cares about Zaid Hamid. Even among nationalists circles, he's been shunned because the man is so self-absorbed. I seriously think he -- and only him -- can save Pakistan.

No one takes him seriously, so just enjoy the show. :pop:

For all the ummah chummahs out there. This is what happens. Strictly speaking Zaid Hamid is absolutely right. Lets accept the truth here. The Chinese are effectively carrying out a genocide in East Turkistan. We should not be calling it Sinkiang. It's fcukin East Turkistan. The name change is part of the destruction of the Muslims of China. Kashgar has become Kashi. Thousands of Muslims are in concentration camps for practicing their religion. Chinese security goes around forcing Muslim shops to sell pork or alcohol. Fasting is banned for officials. Display of religious ritual is looked down on. Muslims in East Turkistan are faciing a athiest, ungodly onslaught that threatens their existence. These facts too recorded, too reported to be ignored. So what Zaid Hamid is saying is the absolute truth. But.

But.

The question is do we pursue the interests of Pakistan or of Muslim ummah? If we follow the Muslim ummah then we need to openly tell the Chinese. Only problem is if we do that the Chinese will tear Pakistan so many new assholes that we will fall apart.

So the question is -

• Do we put Pakistan first
  • Do we put the Ummah first.

I put Pakistan first. Let's pretend nothing is happening or even deny what is happening. In private try to reason with the athiests. This is exactly what Prime Minister Imran Khan and the Pakistani state is doing. That includeds the elected governmernt, military and the diplomatic service.

Please go to 4:10 and see how PMIK outright denies the Muslim Uighur issue. Gen. Bajwa, Nawaz Sharif or any other Pakistani leader would do the same. Deny it. It's called self interest and Pakistan First.

Islam first, Pakistan never.

That's all. If Pakistan declares Jihad, China would be decimated.

The Kufar have fear of Muslims in their heart.

Falsehood is weak and is bound to perish.

This world belongs to Allah and Allah alone. When you follow and do what Allah commands then who is there to challenge the servants of Allah?

Has your emaan become so weak that you think a billion atheists are more powerful than Muslims?

Your post is pure filth. I am sad i had to read this from a Muslim.

Has your emaan become so weak that you think a billion atheists are more powerful than Muslims?
Okay internet tiger what exactly have you done for these Muslims. Show us the path by picking up a AK-47 and fighting the heathen Chinese.

Stop preaching. Instead practice.

Nahh we don't use this borrowed arabic word in my house
Hindi has ton load of Arabic, Persian words.

For all the ummah chummahs out there. This is what happens. Strictly speaking Zaid Hamid is absolutely right. Lets accept the truth here. The Chinese are effectively carrying out a genocide in East Turkistan. We should not be calling it Sinkiang. It's fcukin East Turkistan. The name change is part of the destruction of the Muslims of China. Kashgar has become Kashi. Thousands of Muslims are in concentration camps for practicing their religion. Chinese security goes around forcing Muslim shops to sell pork or alcohol. Fasting is banned for officials. Display of religious ritual is looked down on. Muslims in East Turkistan are faciing a athiest, ungodly onslaught that threatens their existence. These facts too recorded, too reported to be ignored. So what Zaid Hamid is saying is the absolute truth. But.

But.

The question is do we pursue the interests of Pakistan or of Muslim ummah? If we follow the Muslim ummah then we need to openly tell the Chinese. Only problem is if we do that the Chinese will tear Pakistan so many new assholes that we will fall apart.

So the question is -

• Do we put Pakistan first
  • Do we put the Ummah first.

I put Pakistan first. Let's pretend nothing is happening or even deny what is happening. In private try to reason with the athiests. This is exactly what Prime Minister Imran Khan and the Pakistani state is doing. That includeds the elected governmernt, military and the diplomatic service.

Please go to 4:10 and see how PMIK outright denies the Muslim Uighur issue. Gen. Bajwa, Nawaz Sharif or any other Pakistani leader would do the same. Deny it. It's called self interest and Pakistan First.

(1) PAKISTAN FIRST :pakistan:
(2) PAKISTAN FIRST :pakistan:
(3) PAKISTAN FIRST :pakistan:
(4) PAKISTAN FIRST :pakistan:
(5) PAKISTAN FIRST :pakistan:

(6) Non-Pakistani Muslims ARE NOT the problem of Pakistan or Pakistanis. We WILL NOT interfere in the internal matters of other nations.

(7) The ONLY place the "Ummah" exists is in the minds of low IQ, retarded, Pakistani failures who have no future.

This world belongs to Allah and Allah alone. When you follow and do what Allah commands then who is there to challenge the servants of Allah?

Apart from some Pakistanis, ALL OTHER NON-Pakistani Muslims DO NOT think in terms of the "Ummah or even believe it.

In fact, Muslims hate each OTHER more than the non-Muslims do. The indian so called "Muslims", afghans and bengalis hate us more than the sikhs and hindus do. The Arabs hate the iranians more tham the Jews or White people do. Arabs see Pakistanis and other non-Arab Muslims as inferior/lesser humans.

The Arabs, Iranians and other Middle Eastern Muslims love White/European people and countries and despise Pakistan and Pakistanis yet we are suppose to form an Ummah with them..........:disagree:

Okay internet tiger what exactly have you done for these Muslims. Show us the path by picking up a AK-47 and fighting the heathen Chinese.

Stop preaching. Instead practice.

Hindi has ton load of Arabic, Persian words.
Most internet tigers are best found persecuting their own weaker fellow muslims or harassing women.

"UMMAH" doesn't exist. Only some Pakistanis believe it. All other non-Pakistani Muslims do not believe in it and laugh at the idea.

South China Sea will be blocked in any future conflict between the US and China. Pak and central asia are the only routes left to China. Yet, they show us that they hate us, hate Islam, hate Islamic civilization. And will be more brutal to us than Hitler was, at the same level as Stalin.

If they want to be strategic partners they have to respect us and this includes respecting Islam and Muslims. If they don't, they will have 1.5 billion Muslims as their enemies. And we don't forget our enemies easily.

Couldn't disagree more. The man is constantly defending the best interests of our nation on social media. Perhaps he doesn't think turning a blind eye to gross human rights violations is in our national interest?

It seems standing for justice and against the vilest kind of oppression and mass ethnic cleansing will get the godless secular in this forum in a chaddi twist. They just need everyone to support oppression.

Funny coming from a PTM supporter which itself is an Ethno-Facist organisation.

South China Sea will be blocked in any future conflict between the US and China. Pak and central asia are the only routes left to China. Yet, they show us that they hate us, hate Islam, hate Islamic civilization. And will be more brutal to us than Hitler was, at the same level as Stalin.

If they want to be strategic partners they have to respect us and this includes respecting Islam and Muslims. If they don't, they will have 1.5 billion Muslims as their enemies. And we don't forget our enemies easily.

It seems standing for justice and against the vilest kind of oppression and mass ethnic cleansing will get the godless secular in this forum in a chaddi twist. They just need everyone to support oppression.

Where is the evidence that China hates Islam and Muslims?

Back
Top Bottom