What's new

Zaid Hamid powerful message to Chief Justice ,General Kiyani.

Of course I know the color of his Mule; just as I know the color of his Topi.........thanks to PDF.
Just as I know that a child asked his father, after seeing him on his mule: Abba, Abba, us Gadhe pey kaun chadh kar jaa raha hai?
The father replied: Beta, yeh poocho ki Gadha kis khotay pe chadh kar jaa raha hai.

It seems ZH's TOPI/MULE, every thing haunts you. Please don't let him ride your nerves. Believe me ... I am advising you for your health.

Nnow HZ has started alloting seats in heaven , book yours now :P

Nnow HZ has started alloting seats in heaven , book yours now :P

With One-Way tickets?
Or, Return-Tickets?

And are the "item-numbers" by the Hoors included in the cover-price?

It seems ZH's TOPI/MULE, every thing haunts you. Please don't let him ride your nerves. Believe me ... I am advising you for your health.

Yaar, woh toh sirf Khotay par sawaar ho saktaa hai.
Riding my nerves is no easy task, miyan....... :no:

Whatever the libz will say against ZH, he is a true patriot. :tup:
Arre bhai RazPak, subhe subhe kyon joke maar rahe ho??
lol-003.gif

See this....ZH's blatant lies exposed!

Last edited:
Capt.Popeye said:
Yaar, woh toh sirf Khotay par sawaar ho saktaa hai.
Riding my nerves is no easy task, miyan....... :no:

Cheers..! I was worried about your health. Now you claimed your nerve are not so easy to ride, so i feel relaxed; but at least such things should reflect in your posts also.
Such forums are for knowledge, learning and to know each other well though in actual we are hundreds or thousands of miles apart.
In my personal opinions, we should discuss problems and not personalities. Discussing problems will lead to solutions but personalities ... nowhere.

Cheers..! I was worried about your health. Now you claimed your nerve are not so easy to ride, so i feel relaxed; but at least such things should reflect in your posts also.
Such forums are for knowledge, learning and to know each other well though in actual we are hundreds or thousands of miles apart.
In my personal opinions, we should discuss problems and not personalities. Discussing problems will lead to solutions but personalities ... nowhere.

Oye yaar; personalities are fun too. Especially "Lal Topiwalla Jamboora". What is life without having a "hearty" laugh over? :partay:

lol Lal Topee is Pakistan's official troller on the International Stage..... :rofl::rofl:

Well he should start his own show named "Comedy Nights with Lal Topee" - the host channel will be flooded with TRP's :D:D

Arre bhai RazPak, subhe subhe kyon joke maar rahe ho??
lol-003.gif

See this....ZH's blatant lies exposed!

Its fun watching him..... But then it become serious when he is termed as the so called " Think Tank" or " Defence Analyst".... By the way can anyone tell me when was this video recorded? because he says india will attack in few months .... just to check whether those few months are passed or the attack is coming soon...... But poor guy says 17 crore citizens are idiots..... and people call him the most patriotic pakistani ever...... Hmmmmm...

Its fun watching him..... But then it become serious when he is termed as the so called " Think Tank" or " Defence Analyst"....

He actually was an authored security analyst, and security adviser to the South African High Commission and Shell Pakistan among others, but then he went loco!

conspiricies are being set in action alla round us but the nation is in a deep slumber and if we dont wake up soon will soon face a nightmare war...

Back
Top Bottom