What's new

Zaid Hamid powerful message to Chief Justice ,General Kiyani.

Where to? Or..........Away from Whom?
Last I heard; he was'nt running. He was just riding. A White Mule.

Man i told you, he is in your heart. I am glad that you are so watch-full about him that you even know the color of his mule ... !

Man i told you, he is in your heart. I am glad that you are so watch-full about him that you even know the color of his mule ... !

Of course I know the color of his Mule; just as I know the color of his Topi.........thanks to PDF.
Just as I know that a child asked his father, after seeing him on his mule: Abba, Abba, us Gadhe pey kaun chadh kar jaa raha hai?
The father replied: Beta, yeh poocho ki Gadha kis khotay pe chadh kar jaa raha hai.

@ Pakistanis

Bhaiyon, keeping aside all rant of Indians following ZH and how patriotic and genuine he is for Pakistanis and an irritant for Indians, etc etc

Koi ye batao, why is there a background music for such an important address to not some dick or harry but Chief Justice, Army and ISI Chief?

Matlab Pakistani awaam itni badi chutiya hai jo aison ko heros banate hain jo chief of national institutes ko background music ke saath address karte hain. Hudd hai yaar. Kasam se.

what about the moon ambitions??
I sometimes think, what does he think while saying such stuff. Does he think pakistani awaam is a bunch to illiterate and fanatic people to buy his sentiments and stories or is he really a pathological maniac and liar to believe in what he wants to irrespective of practicality.

I sometimes think, what does he think while saying such stuff. Does he think pakistani awaam is a bunch to illiterate and fanatic people to buy his sentiments and stories or is he really a pathological maniac and liar to believe in what he wants to irrespective of practicality.

How come so many otherwise sane Indians are keeping ZH thread alive?

I tell you this Bhand pun will destroy our two nations.

Time to get serious about the development of both Pakistan and India

Time to get rid of this old tribal feuds, Raja raja rape rape kill kill time pass thingy.

Thank you

How come so many otherwise sane Indians are keeping ZH thread alive?

I tell you this Bhand pun will destroy our two nations.

Time to get serious about the development of both Pakistan and India

Time to get rid of this old tribal feuds, Raja raja rape rape kill kill time pass thingy.

Thank you
Arre i totally buy ur sentiment. But so many Pak members on this forum and on Internet are die hard fans of his...(not able to understand by what reasons)..... Thats why I said it. And regarding keeping the thread alive is concerned, we do it for some good timepass and laugh at those pakis who are fans of his.

..... keeping the thread alive is concerned, we do it for some good timepass and laugh at those pakis who are fans of his.

The rest of your post is admirable.

I disagree however to use the discussions about how to rape our lands, our shared culture as time pass.

This doesn't help us at all.

I hope you don't mind me using this simple anology

--- How many posters on this forum would love to share factitious stories about rape of their family members?
--- If so how many of them will talk about women in their families and say "haha we just talk like this for timepass".

Our lands too are as sacred as our family members.

I hope you understand.

The rest of your post is admirable.

I disagree however to use the discussions about how to rape our lands, our shared culture as time pass.

This doesn't help us at all.

I hope you don't mind me using this simple anology

--- How many posters on this forum would love to share factitious stories about rape of their family members?
--- If so how many of them will talk about women in their families and say "haha we just talk like this for timepass".

Our lands too are as sacred as our family members.

I hope you understand.
Yes I do but thats what i come across Pakistanis who dont treat Indians as their co-cultured. There are so many who are adamant to prove by hook or crook to segregate themselves away from India forever Historically and racially too.

Now if i find such people, its natural to ignore sentiments of land and our similar cultures.

Indians has always treated Pakistani as Indians (ie. Indian Subcontinental with Indian cultured people). This is our idea of Akhand Bharat where Bharat culture comes together and live in harmony. It doesnt in any way mean we will take over Pakistan and make it India.

Even Nepal, Bhutan, Burma have friendly relations and are part of Indian Subcontinent. did we even talk bout taking them over?

I only wish Pakistanis understand their roots. Roots decide race, culture and tradition and not religion. So no need to get apprehensive and reject your roots just for the sake of religion.

Yes I do but thats what i come across Pakistanis who dont treat Indians as their co-cultured. There are so many who are adamant to prove by hook or crook to segregate themselves away from India forever Historically and racially too.

Now if i find such people, its natural to ignore sentiments of land and our similar cultures.

Indians has always treated Pakistani as Indians (ie. Indian Subcontinental with Indian cultured people). This is our idea of Akhand Bharat where Bharat culture comes together and live in harmony. It doesnt in any way mean we will take over Pakistan and make it India.

Even Nepal, Bhutan, Burma have friendly relations and are part of Indian Subcontinent. did we even talk bout taking them over?

I only wish Pakistanis understand their roots. Roots decide race, culture and tradition and not religion. So no need to get apprehensive and reject your roots just for the sake of religion.

Listen man!

Co culture thingy is good in some ways and bad in others.

within India you will find my Bihari Cousins who are clueless about Telgu language. ]

If we can't speak telugo language, what forking culture we share.

Same is true with pretty much every distinct language in our region.

It is time to let go of this mega indian hegemony and appreciate the differences as well as commonalities.

Please do not compare little vessel states like Bhutan with Pakistan.

This is where Indians go wrong completely.

In fact this mindset of comparing Nepal and Pakistan in one basket has created so much hatred and bloodshed.

Even brothers born to the same mother do not like being overwhelmed by the other.

So go easy on Indianness

and still avoid Zaid Hameed type. Majority of us do not give rat's *** to him, and yet Indians love to down their pants for him.

Why?

I feel sorry for those Pakistani who support and listen to Zaid Hamid. Its even ashamed or humiliation for any country to have him as a think tank or call him patriotic or call him analysis.
Stop taking him serious!!Watch this video please. Pakistan need to avoid this man otherwise he is going to put Pakistan into bad situation one day!!

Back
Top Bottom